Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 8. (Read 50632 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Balance Distribution In Airdrop Wallets

Airdrop 6/8 is being distributed. We decided to send airdrop to those who have at least 500 GPA in their wallets.
Distribution will last for 14 days.
Do we have to register our wallet addresses or you already have the list of addresses with 500 or more GPAs?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Balance Distribution In Airdrop Wallets

Airdrop 6/8 is being distributed. We decided to send airdrop to those who have at least 500 GPA in their wallets.
Distribution will last for 14 days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
3rd airdrop xD thats a wile ago Cheesy hope we will see nr6 too . more and more people doubt that this project is still active
Activity: 25
Thanks Gplay! Just received 3 airdrop.
Merit: 11
While waiting for more news about the project, I am staking my gplay coins. Staking is really great with this coin with it's 20% POS annually. I hope Airdrop 6 will start soon for opportunity to earn more.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Yeh I did, but still nothing yet, I'll wait patiently. Until round 6 starts I won't feel like I've been missed out.
I've already received two rounds airdrops and stakes a bunch so could worse  Wink
Same for me.
If I remember I've applied to airdrop #5 the same day as announcement on twitter

Same.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Yeh I did, but still nothing yet, I'll wait patiently. Until round 6 starts I won't feel like I've been missed out.
I've already received two rounds airdrops and stakes a bunch so could worse  Wink
Same for me.
If I remember I've applied to airdrop #5 the same day as announcement on twitter
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When will there be 5 airdrop? I hope soon the developer will announce the continuation of the project. I like this coin.

Airdrop 5 has ended. We are currently waiting for round 6 to start. I guess it will start soon.
Well, my mistake, when will 6 be airdrop? Today I did the stacking and there were a lot of connections.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Some of us are still waiting the airdrop 5:
https://twitter.com/gplaymarket_com/status/990918082276265985

If some of you still didnt receive an airdrop it only means one thing, the airdrop balance for round 5 is already depleted since the dev is giving out fix amount to all participants.

For the next round its better to be the first to apply for the airdrop.
Activity: 307
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
When will there be 5 airdrop? I hope soon the developer will announce the continuation of the project. I like this coin.

Airdrop 5 has ended. We are currently waiting for round 6 to start. I guess it will start soon.
Activity: 252
yeah more updates or insight in the development process would be great
Activity: 168
Gplay is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add GPA tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thank you CoinCodex !

We have more big news coming soon. Airdrop #5 is still being distributed and should be fully distributed in the next 24hours. We will announce airdrop 6/8 on 2nd May.
evading the payment is the style of Dev coin?
That's enough for people to know how big a coin is
 Grin
I started checking back daily, it's becoming a weekly thing now. The 9th..... Wish for more public updates
Gplay is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add GPA tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thank you CoinCodex !

We have more big news coming soon. Airdrop #5 is still being distributed and should be fully distributed in the next 24hours. We will announce airdrop 6/8 on 2nd May.
evading the payment is the style of Dev coin?
That's enough for people to know how big a coin is
 Grin
The price of a coin is certainly very fast, but all the same I want to take part in all airdrops. I hope the developer will continue to develop the project.
Merit: 141
Would be helpful if you could paste a proof of virus checking below the wallet download links.

Many users seem to be scared download the custom wallet.

Ive been using the wallet for 3 months now and scanned it twice already and my Antivirus is always ON and so far no major issues encounter.

You can safely use the wallet.

I too confirm the wallet is safe.
Activity: 31
The idea is very promising! The gaming industry develops in very large steps, many will be interested in the platform on which you can sell your gaming account and you will not be deceived with paying for it! We still need to sell game items!
Pages:
Jump to: