Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 26. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I joined from airdrop3. it’s not too late to join now,but I cannot join airdrop4 because I’m newbee, it’s too pity

Actually you could of, there was nothing stopping you. As a newbie you had a 0% bonus but still would of been receiving some of the 2,000,000 GPA being distributed.
But now it's the 6th March so the sign up has closed.

Just came here to check if the distribution had already started, but doesn't look like it. I stake with GPlay, but eagerly waiting for airdrop number 4 Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
did the community test phase start already ? +

does anyone of you guys know ?

I applied but I haven't received anything yet, maybe they're waiting for more applications.
Activity: 252
did the community test phase start already ? +

does anyone of you guys know ?
Activity: 294
News people have come to expect
I want to ask, I still carry the avatar and signature or i remove
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
I joined from airdrop3. it’s not too late to join now,but I cannot join airdrop4 because I’m newbee, it’s too pity

Actually you could of, there was nothing stopping you. As a newbie you had a 0% bonus but still would of been receiving some of the 2,000,000 GPA being distributed.
But now it's the 6th March so the sign up has closed.
Activity: 12
legendary
Announcement

Airdrop 4/8 applications will close in 6hours ! Distribution will start tomorrow on 6th March and should be distributed in the next few days.
Nice. Waiting distribution. Can we remove signatures?

Patience! If dev needs to check over bounty campaigns (probably does) then now is no time to be removing your signature  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Announcement

Airdrop 4/8 applications will close in 6hours ! Distribution will start tomorrow on 6th March and should be distributed in the next few days.
Nice. Waiting distribution. Can we remove signatures?
Announcement

Great news! Looking forward to receiving the drop!  Grin
legendary
Is the airdrop still on? I posted a PM, but i didnt recieve anything. Smiley Thanks for the answer

I didn't receive a reply either, but I didn't for the 3rd airdrop via reddit pm and received the drop so I wouldn't worry about it.
Sync up folks! I'm still staking the last round 24/7  Cool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Announcement

Good Cheesy My wallet is ready to receive the airdrop. My Wallet is all Sync.

Do you have an automated system to distribute the Coins? or you are doing it manually?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Announcement

Activity: 254
Merit: 1
5th of march today. last day according to ann. waiting, staking and hoping for the best. Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The shift to signature campaign is a welcome news. It would increase awareness to the coin and maybe bring some investors to the project. Nice move Dev!
Activity: 868
I must admit that so far the Airdrop has been going on pretty well and the Dev is active bringing in latest news to the coin. Though we experienced slight bump during Airdrop 3, it was taken care by the Dev and his team without much hassles. Fair distribution make is more attractive where the premined coins are being given to people in the form of airdrop and rest are available to the public to mine. I think that POS coins are the future as they give a common man a chance to earn and get into crypto without much initial investment and the best part is "Staking", which is possible even with old computers.

I am going to stick around with the coin for I see good amount of potential here.
⚠ Warning ⚠ Last day to apply for airdrop 4/8 make sure you follow the instructions provided.

Private message "gplay.dev" with:
1. GPLAY wallet address
2. Curent BitcoinTalk posts (Checked by Dev team when you apply aswell)
3. Bonus Signature Airdrop (yes/no)
4. Bonus Avatar Airdrop (yes/no)

RULES:
1. Only 1 application allowed (if you apply more then once you are disqualified for this round)
2. Account created on or after 19.02.2018 are not able to apply (Brand New)
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
How can i get a private key from OSX wallet? And how to transfer the wallet from OSX to Windows?
The wallet is like many other wallets.  Just find it in the options and then download the windows wallet and import the key.
Is the airdrop still on? I posted a PM, but i didnt recieve anything. Smiley Thanks for the answer
Yes the coins get dropped to participants at the end of each round, round 4 ends on the 5th.

Ok, thanks for the information. Did not know that.
Ends 4 airdrops but they will still be promised by the developer of airdrops and I hope the company of signatures will continue.
yeah the airdrop finishes on the 5th, usually it takes a couple of days after before receiving the coins because they have a lot of maths to do figuring out everyone's bonuses. From what I know all of the airdrops are through social media so I think what you are hoping for to be true  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes the coins get dropped to participants at the end of each round, round 4 ends on the 5th.

Ok, thanks for the information. Did not know that.
Ends 4 airdrops but they will still be promised by the developer of airdrops and I hope the company of signatures will continue.
It seems people are less interested in the coin
I think the reason is the prolonged airdrop

they're around just holding back I guess, i think most will start to buy a couple weeks after the airdrops and when they see the BETA being tested.
Pages:
Jump to: