Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 25. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am waiting for distribution for airdrop
when does it start?
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
I hear people say, in bitcointalk and twitter gplay
There are a lot of bad things about this coin

strange. so far, i havent heard anything bad about the gplay coin. except some ppl complaining that they did not receive an airdrop. more often through their own fault.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

I think its unfair to make such claims without providing what you have read. Without it all you are doing is gossiping, the devs are working very hard and POS is the perfect choice for taking over micro transactions. Gamers I have noticed see the potential but crypto people jumping from one to the next I guess only half read with half the knowledge to the background field of gaming. POS can literally kick micro transactions companies out of the industry, who wants to buy many small products with zero reward, that's why I believe in Gplay. Gamers hate micro transactions and micro transaction love targeting the young. Gplay fits nicely in between allowing the gaming industry to thrive with more spending, I see it speeding the time taken to build games etc. All is good from my perspective. Gamers get more for their money, companies yield higher profits. No brainer....
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Has anyone received airdrop yet?
I just checked my Gplay wallet but nothing in it

Just scroll up a bit next time...

Yeah have faith guys, I spoke to 1 of the devs on fb they should be dropping over today and tomorrow so please be patient this one has involved a lot more maths with a higher application count which has added time to airdropping as soon as possible. Take a break, get ready for number 5.  Cool I'd like to see more promo on bitcointalk it's the best platform for us as a growing community.
Activity: 146
Has anyone received airdrop yet?
I just checked my Gplay wallet but nothing in it
Activity: 616
Is discord easy to set up? I'll have a look now and get myself set up just in case it's lined up for the future.

More and more coins are moving to Discord. If you're in crypto then you'll have no problem to set up Discord.
legendary
did the community test phase start already ? +

does anyone of you guys know ?

I applied but I haven't received anything yet, maybe they're waiting for more applications.
Dev doesnt reply on pm and very rare here on questions, seems to be a one man show, thats a pity, that the communication is so bad, I like the project.
Have some faith and most of all patience, it's just growing slowly. It's a nice project that's building it's support drop by drop with a total o 8 rounds on different platforms.
I prefer this technique than one-off mass spamming over twitter and telegram personally. Nobody even remembers these campaigns a month later.
Yeah have faith guys, I spoke to 1 of the devs on fb they should be dropping over today and tomorrow so please be patient this one has involved a lot more maths with a higher application count which has added time to airdropping as soon as possible. Take a break, get ready for number 5.  Cool I'd like to see more promo on bitcointalk it's the best platform for us as a growing community.
Thanks for the news, this is nice to hear Smiley Personally I'd like to continue on different platforms as was the original plan (different platform per airdrop).
Now that twitter, reddit and bitcointalk are done, I'd recommend Discord as it's the most popular gamers platform. It would be good to make this link imo.
Obviously I'm happy to support whatever the devs have in mind  Grin
Is discord easy to set up? I'll have a look now and get myself set up just in case it's lined up for the future.
Yeh pretty easy, also you can use it just through a browser too (unlike telegram) as well as a desktop application.
No need to download the mobile app or anything. It's a bit weird at first but you get used to it.
It's like telegram but much better for chat with different rooms etc.

I applied but I haven't received anything yet, maybe they're waiting for more applications.
Dev doesnt reply on pm and very rare here on questions, seems to be a one man show, thats a pity, that the communication is so bad, I like the project.
Have some faith and most of all patience, it's just growing slowly. It's a nice project that's building it's support drop by drop with a total o 8 rounds on different platforms.
I prefer this technique than one-off mass spamming over twitter and telegram personally. Nobody even remembers these campaigns a month later.
Thanks for the news, this is nice to hear Smiley Personally I'd like to continue on different platforms as was the original plan (different platform per airdrop).
Now that twitter, reddit and bitcointalk are done, I'd recommend Discord as it's the most popular gamers platform. It would be good to make this link imo.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

legendary
Cool today is a really good day to stake really low network weight  Cool
so did yesterday. got 2 big stakes in one day (my average is 1 in 2 days). staking is pretty fun)

I already got 0.89% in two weeks, that's 90%+ annually  Wink
Every day is a good day to stake!
Activity: 616
Can't wait for airdrop 5/8 to start. Is there an estimate date for this?
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
so did yesterday. got 2 big stakes in one day (my average is 1 in 2 days). staking is pretty fun)
fingers crossed that im in and did everythiing right for full airdrop powwwwahhh
legendary
I joined from airdrop3. it’s not too late to join now,but I cannot join airdrop4 because I’m newbee, it’s too pity

Actually you could of, there was nothing stopping you. As a newbie you had a 0% bonus but still would of been receiving some of the 2,000,000 GPA being distributed.
But now it's the 6th March so the sign up has closed.

Just came here to check if the distribution had already started, but doesn't look like it. I stake with GPlay, but eagerly waiting for airdrop number 4 Smiley
Yeah same with me each staking notification I quickly check to see if it's the prize instead!
Pages:
Jump to: