Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 11. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
When the block explorer @ thecryptochat syncs up i will let CMC know.  I don't think those stats are connected to anything ATM. 
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Guys. Any news coming up for this coin? What is the circulating supply and the max supply? CMC says 40 million circulating. Is that correct? If so, how high is the inflation for this coin? I am interested. Let me know. Thanks

News ? there is always something going on around here.  The market place forum is live, the block explorer and faucet are getting fixed over at the cryptochat. 

The wallet says - "moneysupply" : 48864078.54941911,

With no mining available now the network is FULL PoS @ 15%  The network is capable of spitting out max 20k coins a day if every single coin is staking in a wallet.  I would say at least 60% of coins are not staking.  There sitting in dead wallets, lost wallets, faucets, exchanges.

I would be interested in getting a cryptoid block explorer,  we could see some actual stats. 

So with the wallet saying that the money supply is at 48864078.54941911 then maybe Coinmarketcap need to update there information and also is the total coin supply 51,530,001 like CMC is showing? I agree that a lot of coins ain't staking as I have stated on here a couple of times as the network weight is low when I stake compared to how many coins are out there in circulation so I'll be interested to see the real live stats of this.
Activity: 336
BTW....I checked gpucoinmarket.com and it is not working. Is this the marketplace you are talking about?

I noticed that this morning.  Looks like go daddy has suspended and canceled my account.  I will have to give them a call tonight after work and see whats going on.   The marketplace is hosted somewhere else, godaddy just holds the name, the marketplace is safe.

Okay. So no masternodes in the future?
BTW....I checked gpucoinmarket.com and it is not working. Is this the marketplace you are talking about?

I noticed that this morning.  Looks like go daddy has suspended and canceled my account.  I will have to give them a call tonight after work and see whats going on.   The marketplace is hosted somewhere else, godaddy just holds the name, the marketplace is safe.
Guys. Any news coming up for this coin? What is the circulating supply and the max supply? CMC says 40 million circulating. Is that correct? If so, how high is the inflation for this coin? I am interested. Let me know. Thanks

News ? there is always something going on around here.  The market place forum is live, the block explorer and faucet are getting fixed over at the cryptochat. 

With no mining available now the network is FULL PoS @ 15%  The network is capable of spitting out max 20k coins a day if every single coin is staking in a wallet.  I would say at least 60% of coins are not staking.  There sitting in dead wallets, lost wallets, faucets, exchanges.

I would be interested in getting a cryptoid block explorer,  we could see some actual stats. 

Thanks. Okay so there are about 48 million circulating you mean? Have you ever consider masternodes or anything like that? That seems to be popular right now. Just a suggestion Smiley I invested into this coin because I think it could have a future. Do you know what the max coin supply is? Thanks

I settled on gpucoinmarket.com.  I really did like the GPUCOIN.market but couldn't find who was selling .market.

Domain purchased.  I will set to work on re installing the marketplace forum and should have some progress to show for it by the days end.

Great to hear you'll be working on the new website for GPU, I can't wait to see it once it is finished. Looks like a lot more people are now starting to invest some BTC into GPU coin as the price has been rising steadily for the past couple of weeks and is now holding strong above 100 sats for a few days now.
For those of you on Linux compiling your own stuff.  The new wallet has been pushed to GiThub along with some new dedicated nodes.

Give it a recompile and enjoy Smiley

https://github.com/white92d15b7/GPU-Coin
This should help with syncing 800k blocks.  High speed Nodes Smiley

node1.gpucoinmarket.com
node2.gpucoinmarket.com
News: Are you prepared for Aug 1 / BIP148?

Store your value in GPU Smiley

or Canadian land VV
I settled on gpucoinmarket.com.  I really did like the GPUCOIN.market but couldn't find who was selling .market.

Domain purchased.  I will set to work on re installing the marketplace forum and should have some progress to show for it by the days end.
We have slack, PM an email for an invite.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
^^

I would also love a Slack, Telegram or Discord
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
Is there a slack?
Activity: 255
Merit: 260

Absolutely my brother. Been doing good. Work, sleep, code, and trade-trade-trade.

I'm liking ' gpucoin.market '. There are a bazillion new web extensions, like: .exchange .trade .direct

Hey, where you been !!!! Any chance we can still get some GPU coin shirts anymore ? Mine are all worn out !

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

I'm liking ' gpucoin.market '. There are a bazillion new web extensions, like: .exchange .trade .direct

Finally Coinmarketcap has updated the Announcement link to redirect to this thread instead of the old thread, so maybe now we will get more eyes looking here. It's good to see the price holding steady at around 70 sats so it hasn't come down all that much since the recent rally. Any idea dev when the new site will be ready?
Pages:
Jump to: