Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 13. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Thanks dev! I love the new look wallet, now it doesn't look like a plain old boring wallet lol

Also it's great to see that GPU coin is now starting to see some attention up over 100 sats in the last 24 hours and still people are not staking their coins? Like you said maybe some are lost? or something.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Just bought some of this.

What is best wallet for staking?

Well you will need to download the wallet from OP and then sync it with the network, once synced encrypt your wallet with a passpharse and then transfer your GPU coins from the exchange over to your downloaded wallet and unlock the wallet to start staking. I recommend at least 50k to 100k GPU coins to start staking as that should earn you a stake at least once a day or every 2nd day depending on the network weight.

50-100 K should be staking several times an hour, 15% 100k = approx 42 staked coins a day.

Yes sorry as I posted about another coin lol I currently get around 20 GPU coins a day from staking 24/7 with just over 25k GPU coins. Some days it's more depending on the network weight. I have however noticed that it seems that not many people stake their GPU coins as the network weight seems to be low compared to how many coins are out in circulation.

I have noticed that lately too.  not sure what people are doing with them all.  have that many been lost ?

Well you will need to download the wallet from OP and then sync it with the network, once synced encrypt your wallet with a passpharse and then transfer your GPU coins from the exchange over to your downloaded wallet and unlock the wallet to start staking. I recommend at least 50k to 100k GPU coins to start staking as that should earn you a stake at least once a day or every 2nd day depending on the network weight.

50-100 K should be staking several times an hour, 15% 100k = approx 42 staked coins a day.

Yes sorry as I posted about another coin lol I currently get around 20 GPU coins a day from staking 24/7 with just over 25k GPU coins. Some days it's more depending on the network weight. I have however noticed that it seems that not many people stake their GPU coins as the network weight seems to be low compared to how many coins are out in circulation.
Like, lets do something here Smiley
Hey guys, are you tired of looking @ the old craptacular generic wallet ? I'm gonna put the new wallet up in a few short hours.
What kind of money reward ? this coin is a year and a half old.  Lots of promotions have been done.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Is there no money reward on this project? Didn't you do a series of promotion?

100k coins will pay you $.055 per day USD
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

50-100 K should be staking several times an hour, 15%

15% APR?

anybody know my answer ? what is GPU coin ? is it a virtual GPU liike golem (GNT ) that  COMPUTER GRAPHICS
Golem can distribute the task of rendering CGI ? or waht is GPU coin really ? is it just a money to buy and sell real second hand gpu ?

We are working to create a global marketplace for used GPU's.  Used prices vary from continent to continent.  With the help of GPU coin we will spread the cheap gpu's to the areas where they expensive thus making it cheaper for us all in the end.  People will be able to buy and sell their GPU's with GPU Coin based on realtime market cryptocurrency prices.  Built In optional Escrow Service will ensure each and every buy or sell is hassle free and secure for buyer and seller.  The website will contain a comprehensive up to date mining program download database, detailed specs of all modern GPU's, popular benchmarks for gaming and more.  This will help you make the right choice for your setup easier at a great price.

Same old story, same roadmap Smiley
Activity: 46
anybody know my answer ? what is GPU coin ? is it a virtual GPU liike golem (GNT ) that  COMPUTER GRAPHICS
Golem can distribute the task of rendering CGI ? or waht is GPU coin really ? is it just a money to buy and sell real second hand gpu ?
Activity: 7

Activity: 97
Hello when will the new site?
road map?
If you do the math, the price of BTC when we were 120 sats before VS the price of BTC and sitting @ 40 sats now.  GPU is at its all time high USD price !!! Go GPU go !!!

Even coinmarket cap with its new USD price shows were @ a very high price USD wise.
Finally it's looking like GPU coin is starting to see some attention in the market place. I think now we need some PR to get the word out even more. Maybe some promotions will help spread the word some more about GPU coin, what do you think dev?

Give me a few days to get the forum back up and ill have some promotions on there.

Just wanted to pop in here, to say that I truly admire your perseverance with this coin, you being the sole developer! One suggestion for you though would be to get the Twitter account more active, providing small updates with insight into what's currently going on with the development, and maybe linking to this thread.
As it is, it's hard for people interested in this coin to get any up to date information about the coin (if not they happen to stumble upon this thread), since the website is currently offline, Coinmarketcap links to a wrong Bitcointalk thread and the fact that there's only a handful commits on the GitHub page and the last tweet is from 3 months ago. 

Let people know that at least something is happening with the coin! :-)

I second this, it would be a good step forward. Smiley

I also agree with this as twitter is a good way to promote and update people about the latest updates on GPU. I noticed as I follow the GPU Twitter account, that there hasn't been a tweet since March so yes I agree that we need more tweets from this account to help spark some interest again.

By the way I look forward to the promotions once the forum is back up and running.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Finally it's looking like GPU coin is starting to see some attention in the market place. I think now we need some PR to get the word out even more. Maybe some promotions will help spread the word some more about GPU coin, what do you think dev?

Give me a few days to get the forum back up and ill have some promotions on there.

Just wanted to pop in here, to say that I truly admire your perseverance with this coin, you being the sole developer! One suggestion for you though would be to get the Twitter account more active, providing small updates with insight into what's currently going on with the development, and maybe linking to this thread.
As it is, it's hard for people interested in this coin to get any up to date information about the coin (if not they happen to stumble upon this thread), since the website is currently offline, Coinmarketcap links to a wrong Bitcointalk thread and the fact that there's only a handful commits on the GitHub page and the last tweet is from 3 months ago. 

Let people know that at least something is happening with the coin! :-)

I second this, it would be a good step forward. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: