Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 14. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Finally it's looking like GPU coin is starting to see some attention in the market place. I think now we need some PR to get the word out even more. Maybe some promotions will help spread the word some more about GPU coin, what do you think dev?

Give me a few days to get the forum back up and ill have some promotions on there.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Finally it's looking like GPU coin is starting to see some attention in the market place. I think now we need some PR to get the word out even more. Maybe some promotions will help spread the word some more about GPU coin, what do you think dev?

Thank you. I was also stuck. I'm downloading it right now. The correct one to use is the one on Googledrive link ? Going to hopefully get my wallet up and running to finally stake some coins instead of wasting staking days.

when it gets stuck how many connections do you have ? seems weird but for sure people are having problems. 

here I have 4 connections.  definitely have not updated the source in a while with nodes

18:18:40

getpeerinfo

18:18:40

[
{
"addr" : "149.56.154.75:6897",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1498083486,
"lastrecv" : 1498083486,
"conntime" : 1498070283,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 771289,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "195.74.52.227:6897",
"lastsend" : 1498083487,
"conntime" : 1498070295,
"startingheight" : 771289,
},
{
"addr" : "207.126.164.133:6897",
"conntime" : 1498070323,
"startingheight" : 771290,
},
{
"addr" : "176.9.58.13:6897",
"lastrecv" : 1498083487,
"conntime" : 1498070363,
"startingheight" : 771291,
}
]

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Thank you. I was also stuck. I'm downloading it right now. The correct one to use is the one on Googledrive link ? Going to hopefully get my wallet up and running to finally stake some coins instead of wasting staking days.
The synchronization of the wallet stopped at 84900 block. Already 3 days later does not go. The number of active connections 11. Who can help?

I'm uploading a copy of the up to date blockchain.  I'll have a link in an hour.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
The synchronization of the wallet stopped at 84900 block. Already 3 days later does not go. The number of active connections 11. Who can help?
I am considering going back to the old forum style marketplace we used to have.  I still have a copy of it from when I shut it down.  Probably going to work on that over the next couple weeks.  Busy season of work of over for now and I have some down time to put in some hours on this.
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
Havnt seen this one till now, 100% Love the idea, there Def is a huge market out there for used GPUs and CPUs and miners...
GPU Coin is being delisted from PoSWallet.

They are de-listing a lot of coins to focus on their new roadmap.  GPU is on Yobit, Cryptopia, and Nova Exchange still.

Ya I'm still not so sure I buy poswallets excuse. GPU is not dead its a good coin remember the ride to like 80 satoshi it had ? Now the price is back to the lowest it was so we buy in against and wait rinse repeat. I just stake on my server pc. Smiley

Hit 120 / 130 at one point

I will be around more often, lets get going.

I remember when POSwallet added GPU coin without even asking, free, "Hey we listed your coin on our exchange were just starting out"  If there is a userbase on POSwallet then they should keep GPU coin listed as a form of nostalgia remembering one of the coins that helped bring them up IMO.

Yes exactly I agree ! Its longterm and strong coin I still remember when it was launched and it has gone up and down in a nice profitable pattern. People who know what's going on invest in this.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Hey dev, you seem to be alive but the site is not up.

If I may, what are the plans for the coin?
Thanks Smiley
Is there any GPU Coin block explorer besides the one at PoSWallet? When they remove GPU I expect the explorer will go as well, although maybe they'll keep it.

Just sent some BTC to Thecryptochat.net, that block explorer will be back up soon enough I assume.
Activity: 72
Is there any GPU Coin block explorer besides the one at PoSWallet? When they remove GPU I expect the explorer will go as well, although maybe they'll keep it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

They are de-listing a lot of coins to focus on their new roadmap.  GPU is on Yobit, Cryptopia, and Nova Exchange still.

Ya I'm still not so sure I buy poswallets excuse. GPU is not dead its a good coin remember the ride to like 80 satoshi it had ? Now the price is back to the lowest it was so we buy in against and wait rinse repeat. I just stake on my server pc. Smiley

I have to agree with you as GPU is not dead and still has an active dev and community support so when I saw that they were delisting GPU coin it didn't make sense to me at all. The same can be said about most of the coins they are delisting lol

P.S I hope you can find someone who can help you dev, maybe start a thread in the Altcoin market place as you might get some people interested in helping you.
Of course they have to keep all the coins them and their inner circle of friends made, of course makes sense . .

GPU is still on several other quality exchanges.

I'm still waiting for that magic PM "Hey Gpu Dev can I help with your marketplace"  Come on now, who wants to build one ? I got a project here for you !!! Throw the wordpress right out and use whatever suits you.

Our hosting issue is solved, just waiting for some knowledge to show up on scene.
Activity: 72

I remember when POSwallet added GPU coin without even asking, free, "Hey we listed your coin on our exchange were just starting out"  If there is a userbase on POSwallet then they should keep GPU coin listed as a form of nostalgia remembering one of the coins that helped bring them up IMO.

The stats claim over 8,000 GPU pool users, with over 2M in coin.  I can't see GPU maintenance being an issue at all for them, like some other coins there. Why they dropped it is a mystery.  Yet they appear to be keeping SproutCoin.  Huh

Hit 120 / 130 at one point

I will be around more often, lets get going.

Another one of those projects that are reviving to collect Bitcoins? Or is it just some people exporadically posting? Cheesy

Can't revive what never died.  GPU coin development has been slow recently but I'm just 1 guy over here topped out on my skills in my busy season of work.  Simply need some help.  Anyone wanna jump on the team and throw together a market place lets do it.

We have a great coin sitting on 4 exchanges, wide distribution, great staking, good running chain  its just waiting for some love.

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Another one of those projects that are reviving to collect Bitcoins? Or is it just some people exporadically posting? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: