Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 6. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
About the staking do I need coin control so I can stake better, or in the end the 15% stays the same?

I have noticed with GPU coin you don't really need to use coin control to stake better. I've just left it and I stake 30+ stakes if not more daily with 100k coins and I've only ever used coin control once when I split them all into 10k blocks but since then I haven't touched them and like I said I stake daily. It might depend on how many coins you are staking. I plan to add another few hundred thousand more GPU in the next few weeks, just waiting to see what these forks will do.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Hi! I'm a UI / UX Designer and holder of the GPU for 8 months, I really like the coin and believe in the potential of the GPU. I would like to know if you are interested in creating a new version clean of GPU website or marketplace (I can create the design and you / developers place in the air). What do you think? If you like the idea, send me a pm, I'll show my portfolio. Smiley
Activity: 55
About the staking do I need coin control so I can stake better, or in the end the 15% stays the same?
Are there any bounty or airdrop? Thank you.

There are always coins for your wallet for free, all you have to do is PM me a physical wallet address, exchange addresses are not accepted sorry.

You're about to get a LOT of pms Grin

I think Vella already mentioned but I'd like to see an explorer somewhere for this coin unless you're moving on from this to a different direction.

In any case, good to see you back!

LOL... Yeah I bet he will get many PM's, If I knew this I would of sent a PM a while ago as I do tweet about GPU every now and then to help bring exposure to the coin. Yeah same here, we need a working explorer as this is a vital tool for any coin. I'm interested to hear on what the dev has planed for GPU moving forward.
Activity: 53

There are always coins for your wallet for free, all you have to do is PM me a physical wallet address, exchange addresses are not accepted sorry.

You're about to get a LOT of pms Grin

I think Vella already mentioned but I'd like to see an explorer somewhere for this coin unless you're moving on from this to a different direction.

In any case, good to see you back!
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Does GPU have a working explorer and richlist? I can't seem to find one as I believe the GPU explorer still uses POSW? Masternodes might be a good idea for a coin like this and if the dev does implement them, I wonder how many coins we will need to run a masternode. Maybe 100k is a good amount with the current circulating supply. Again not sure on the supply as CMC stats are wrong and have been stuck for a while now.

indeed good idea with swap 3: 1 or 4: 1

I think it would be a good masternodes, GPU in my view is not a currency that should only stay in Cryptopia, one can increase the community, the DEV could be a little more active to bring confidence to investors.
Activity: 166
Does GPU have a working explorer and richlist? I can't seem to find one as I believe the GPU explorer still uses POSW? Masternodes might be a good idea for a coin like this and if the dev does implement them, I wonder how many coins we will need to run a masternode. Maybe 100k is a good amount with the current circulating supply. Again not sure on the supply as CMC stats are wrong and have been stuck for a while now.

indeed good idea with swap 3: 1 or 4: 1
Activity: 161
Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

Source is here - https://github.com/white92d15b7/GPU-Coin

I will look into where the website went shortly.

Thank you!
The nodes node1.gpucoin.market and node2_dot_gpucoin_dot_com don't work.
I need some to sync the blockchain.

Novaexchange, Cryptopia, and TheCryptoChat all have a massive list of current nodes.

I'm still looking into what happened with the website (the nodes are hosted there.)

What about the masternodes? When will you implement?
Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

Thank you!

Novaexchange, Cryptopia, and TheCryptoChat all have a massive list of current nodes.

I'm still looking into what happened with the website (the nodes are hosted there.)
Activity: 166
hi dev

reduce total coin supply with swap and master node implement good idea?
Activity: 176

Thank you!

Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

No problem dev, great to see you back mate! nothing really changed since you were gone anyway. The price has held steady for most of the time until recently as the BTC fork is coming up so many Alts were hit hard. However I think GPU has done well so far and hasn't really been hit hard. Look forward to what's next for GPU and again, its great to have you back dev!
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

How was the food? Never mind, I already know...lol.
Good to see you back. Thought it was something I said, he he.

Activity: 176
From as long as I've known him, the dev (White) does, on the rare occasion, drop off the face of the earth for a few weeks at a time. Real life stuff happens, maybe he's spending quality time with his family? New job? Vacation? Who knows. I'm pretty sure regardless of the reason, he's not going to just abandon this and his other project(s?) completely unannounced and disappear forever, especially while the coin is still alive and well.

So no need to pollute the air with fud unless there's a solid reason for it. 

Just keep on staking and watch those numbers climb.  Cool  He'll turn up sooner or later.

I would like to stake and secure the coin but i didn't find the code to build the client.

Any help ?
Activity: 53
From as long as I've known him, the dev (White) does, on the rare occasion, drop off the face of the earth for a few weeks at a time. Real life stuff happens, maybe he's spending quality time with his family? New job? Vacation? Who knows. I'm pretty sure regardless of the reason, he's not going to just abandon this and his other project(s?) completely unannounced and disappear forever, especially while the coin is still alive and well.

So no need to pollute the air with fud unless there's a solid reason for it. 

Just keep on staking and watch those numbers climb.  Cool  He'll turn up sooner or later.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I think it is good time for the dev to give some insights of this projects.. Is there development ongoin some plans maybe?
I would like to invest in this coin but need more info about it. The dev seems apsent lately
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Hello dev, http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/ - site sold
https://gpucoin.market/ - site does not work
Where can I get wallet for windows?

Maybe the dev is still around but stuff like this must be maintained if he still have plans for this project.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: