Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 9. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Yeah good idea. We need a strong and bigger community to help GPU. I am sure that with some promotion we will reach more people.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Hi,

Is any one recived the POS payout from thsi coin? please update.

PoS is working great
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
feeldiam
Hi,

Is any one recived the POS payout from thsi coin? please update.
Ok, I don't know why but you didn't even bother to answer so I assume you just don't want to do anything serious for this project dev.
I'll just let it go then, thanks.

My apologies, 1.5 months ago you asked if we had slack or similar I wrote you back said no I don't use slack anymore.

What can I do for you ?

On separate note, I have just conquered the setup of the infamous "windows build environment"  I can compile the windows wallet with ease.  I have updated the wallet already, if you download from www.gpucoin.market/gpu-qt.exe you will have the newest wallet.  I simply cleaned up the mess osmium made with the graphics, updated the website, and there are dedicated nodes hardcoded into source.  no more messing with a conf file for windows users.  Download and go. 
Activity: 90
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Ok, I don't know why but you didn't even bother to answer so I assume you just don't want to do anything serious for this project dev.
I'll just let it go then, thanks.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
2700 legit twitter followers, 4 exchanges, faucets, several block explorers.  There is a large community of people following this coin already.

The best way to promote the project is to use the forum, contribute, make it a place people will stop by to see whats going on and whats cheap.

Any suggestions for topics on the forum, things you would like to see.  let me know. 

Yes I agree that GPU has a large community but how many of them are still active and contributing? From what I can see its not many as the network weight isn't even that high compared to how many coins are in circulation, maybe a lot of coins have been lost or something but it seems strange to me to see this, or maybe people don't want to stake their GPU coins and would rather leave them on the exchanges???
2700 legit twitter followers, 4 exchanges, faucets, several block explorers.  There is a large community of people following this coin already.

The best way to promote the project is to use the forum, contribute, make it a place people will stop by to see whats going on and whats cheap.

Any suggestions for topics on the forum, things you would like to see.  let me know. 

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I think that now the site is up and running that maybe there should be some campaigns to help spread the word like a signature and social media campaign. This coin hasn't really had any promoting since it was launched so now might be a good time to start with some promotions? What do you think dev?

Yeah good idea. We need a strong and bigger community to help GPU. I am sure that with some promotion we will reach more people. Smiley
Activity: 112
Quite an interesting name for POS coin I must say.
I think that now the site is up and running that maybe there should be some campaigns to help spread the word like a signature and social media campaign. This coin hasn't really had any promoting since it was launched so now might be a good time to start with some promotions? What do you think dev?
Activity: 90
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Sent you a few private messages dev but you haven't been answering them.

Your project looks interesting but sometimes it can be tough to do it alone. Like I said, I can help, for free, if you are serious about the project.
Let me know, thanks.
I just posted it as a joke, like i keep getting messages from this guy . . 3 now. . but its funny because anyone who has been around knows we have been on nova for over a year, was the first exchange we hit.

Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard before my coffee. Someone needs to do their homework before they try to play with the big boys.. maybe after you get listed on Nova, if you pay a little extra, you can add GPU/Doge trading pair. Good stuff!!!

That would be incredible if GPU was added to Nova, let alone traded against the almighty doge.  Has the vote started yet ?

If we get listed on Nova i bet the price will rocket.

That would be Awesome! if GPU is listed on Nova and to help get the maximum votes up fast is to pay a bounty for this like I have seen other devs do in the past. They normally pay 100 Doge per vote as people can only vote once per day or the devs pay in their own coin, so if GPU is listed maybe a bounty could be given to people who vote and normally within a few days you'll have the 250 votes needed to be listed.

Wow, ok. Guess I have to feed it to ya baby birds (or should I say read it to you).
     https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GPU/
     https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_GPU/

Sorry I didn't even know GPU coin was already listed on Nova lol I never really use that exchange unless I have to and just stick to Cryptopia to buy my GPU coins and I have bought coins off Yobit before as well but since I don't trust them I only use Cryptopia. I see that Nova need to change the logo as its the old GPU coin logo.
Activity: 71
cant get the windows wallet to sync
fresh download
0 peers
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Hey, that looks like simply a bigger logo than our usual.  could you explain to everyone how special this image is Smiley

Why yes, White, I'm happy that you pointed that out. Here's the lowdown:

What we have here is called a scaled vector graphic. If you don't know what's so special about them, here's the short and sweet: Since they save images as shapes instead of pixels, SVG's can be scaled to any resolution (larger or smaller) and always look just as good. No jagged edges. Especially good for high quality prints.
Activity: 255
Merit: 260

Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard before my coffee. Someone needs to do their homework before they try to play with the big boys.. maybe after you get listed on Nova, if you pay a little extra, you can add GPU/Doge trading pair. Good stuff!!!

That would be incredible if GPU was added to Nova, let alone traded against the almighty doge.  Has the vote started yet ?

That would be Awesome! if GPU is listed on Nova and to help get the maximum votes up fast is to pay a bounty for this like I have seen other devs do in the past. They normally pay 100 Doge per vote as people can only vote once per day or the devs pay in their own coin, so if GPU is listed maybe a bounty could be given to people who vote and normally within a few days you'll have the 250 votes needed to be listed.

Wow, ok. Guess I have to feed it to ya baby birds (or should I say read it to you).
     https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GPU/
     https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_GPU/

Feast your eyes upon the glory of the vectored logo.  Cool

Hey, that looks like simply a bigger logo than our usual.  could you explain to everyone how special this image is Smiley
Better grab some GPU before we get listed on Nova
Pages:
Jump to: