Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 29. (Read 122358 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
let's say that Greece is close to elections....let's say that is that situation Greece will face a big challenge...GreeceCoin may give a way out to markets, directly.
Oh...sorry for the politicians and A. Merkel. Putting all parameters on table IMHO, I can see here opportunities and opportunities can be equal to investment!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Lets have more buys and have a massive country greececoin pump lol, lets have a pump past auroracoin lol  Grin buy buy buy
Activity: 43
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
No buys and sells have stopped. Let's see where this goes now, would be nice to have a pump
Yup, but with most coins dropping it will only get cheaper so buy up. Wait until tues or wed.
Activity: 182
Greececoin was added to voting at Comkort exchange.

Good luck!
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Cant people take down their sell orders and just hold, the price will increase loads if all the dumping stops. It wont take a lot of btc to get this going again so HOLD!!!

These are the words of a dead coin. We don't need rhetoric.

Unless the coin gets pumped, the price won't go up. Everyone here is interested in one thing; BTC. Lets not pretend otherwise. The coin has big potential to be pumped, but not when everyone's sitting on the sell trigger waiting for it. You can't pump a coin everyone's waiting to dump.

I'm not interested in BTC, I don't have any. But as it happens, BTC is dropping like a rock right now... Diversify, or get ready to feel the pain  Wink
Activity: 532
Cant people take down their sell orders and just hold, the price will increase loads if all the dumping stops. It wont take a lot of btc to get this going again so HOLD!!!

These are the words of a dead coin. We don't need rhetoric.

Unless the coin gets pumped, the price won't go up. Everyone here is interested in one thing; BTC. Lets not pretend otherwise. The coin has big potential to be pumped, but not when everyone's sitting on the sell trigger waiting for it. You can't pump a coin everyone's waiting to dump.
Activity: 169
Buys will we back soon, I know this will go up when the btc is put back in to altcoins
Activity: 167
No buys and sells have stopped. Let's see where this goes now, would be nice to have a pump
Activity: 609
Activity: 47
GRCE added on Coin-Swap.net
No BUY fees throughout the weekend to promote GRCE growth.
https://coin-swap.net/assets/img/home.jpg

No BUY fees throughout the weekend!

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. It is a new type of exchange and does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your GRCE address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the GRCE markets.
Markets
GRCE/BTC
GRCE/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team

glad to see coin-swap move from escrow service to exchange, never had any issues using them.
Activity: 51
Look for localized volunteer groups canvas the areas and then have set up distribution days where people can go in and show an id plus get a class or informational literature on cryptocurrency, and claim a paper wallet with said coins. simple solution. anybody that has a problem showing id is probably a scammer anyway...
Activity: 126
Nice work. You are good! How about some more like "Greececoin Click to Pay" like eccoin has created ? Just thoughts:)
Activity: 910
The Crypto Currecny Store are also accepting Greececoin as a method of Payment: http://www.thecryptocurrencystore.com/

I can offer a bounty to who can make some (Greececoin Accepted Here) (greececoin accepted here) logos for retailers to publish?

If you can make this then please contact me.

Thank you

Activity: 910
The Crypto Currecny Store are also accepting Greececoin as a method of Payment: http://www.thecryptocurrencystore.com/

I can offer a bounty to who can make some (Greececoin Accepted Here) (greececoin accepted here) logos for retailers to publish?

Thank you

i can make it for sure, i'm web designer
looks like altcoins are on the rise again, good time to buy greececoin as its very cheap

Thank you
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
is anyone selling yet?  I will buy it! Cheesy
Greececoin has been added to a new exchange, start trading here: https://coin-swap.net/
Pages:
Jump to: