Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 31. (Read 122360 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I have this message on my dashboard on http://greece.xpoolcoin.com:

You have exceeded the pools configured GRCE warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
What does that mean?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Now is the chance for greececoin to overtake auroracoin. Greececoin has a lot better potential and I feel a lot of people have sold auroracoin and will now look at other country coins such as greececoin, greececoin overtaking auroracoin is what will happen.
If your willing to invest this is the time, there's so many coins available right now, everycoin is down, when bitcoin is down everything is, it's time to buy more and I'm still mining  Grin
Activity: 262
+10000

Couldnt of said it any better.. Well said. Soo many haters and negative people trying to make this price decrease so they can buy in cheap.. i've seen it happen so many times on different threads/coins.

Its good though cause it shows that the coin has great potential if they spend their time making a reply and trying to make people read their posts.. Lets go Greececoin! Buy Buy Buy!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Any confirmed date for kingcoiney exchange, this new exchange could be better than mintpal so let's see how it performs, could be the next big thing so I will be defiantly trading there when it's live

hey thanks!
I'm the CEO of Kingcoiny. We hope launch the platform next week  Wink
Any confirmed date for kingcoiney exchange, this new exchange could be better than mintpal so let's see how it performs, could be the next big thing so I will be defiantly trading there when it's live
Activity: 169
Greececoin pump now, more buys at these low prices
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hi I would really like to continue investing in this coin, however some things I need to see more from dev before doing so.

1. Please update your coin's homepage to date. Still no wallet link on http://www.greececoin.net.. on your Services tab everything still says coming soon...even pools?? Just seems very rushed and needs to be worked on should only take a few minutes copy and pasting..

2. Wallet syncing is extremely slow with the given nodes, need more nodes for faster sync.

3. I like how twitter is pretty active, exchanges are okay but be nice seeing it on mintpal voting.

4. Countdowns to Airdrops, two months is very vague.. need definite dates please.

Good luck with the coin!
Activity: 406
All coins are down in price at the moment. Don't be such drama queens

lollllllllllll

there's a difference between moving down proportionally with bitcoin, and tanking because you're a shitcoin scam.

Greececoin is doing the latter.   Losing 400% value in 2 days lololol.  Perhaps you should take a different strategy trying to convince newcomers to invest.  Maybe let them know that aurora and other national coins are doing well?

Oh wait....
Activity: 199
why would you even consider selling at this price, just got to hold, it will easily rise again, just need patience
Activity: 126
All coins are down in price at the moment. Don't be such drama queens
Activity: 280
and going to be buying more, another pump will come soon, greececoins im buying what i can
Activity: 406
Hope you chumps dumped days ago when I warned you this would happen.

Under 20 cents now LOL.

The floor hasn't even been reached yet. 

DEV is too busy enjoying his hawaii vacation when he sold premine shares near the peak.

Enjoy your worthless coins, fellas.

Cheers!
Just bought some more, so cheap at the moment great time to top up
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Do we have any news about the premine addresses?? This is an old and important request so i'm not sure anymore if i'm comfortable to keep burning electricity....
+1 why is this question always avoided?
Do we have any news about the premine addresses?? This is an old and important request so i'm not sure anymore if i'm comfortable to keep burning electricity....

Even the slowest witted cult members are figuring out the truth.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Buy this coin ladies, its a great price to buy at!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

When is http://www.kingcoiny.com launching? Cant wait to trade Greececoin on this exchange looks really good!

Waiting for the same thing !

+1

Also looking forward to this new exchange, this could be the next big exchange and to see Greececoin on it makes it even better  Grin

we hope too and we're doing as well as we can to propose you a new way of trading.  Grin
Now few days to wait.

To be honest, the country coin may be a big trap. Watch out.
Activity: 126
Activity: 167
Price is down, too many sellers dumping, but great chance to get in if you want to invest
Pages:
Jump to: