Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 32. (Read 122360 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

grce.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to The BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.  We raised over $50 last month and are over $100 already for the month of March.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 169
Yeh need to spread hash rate, there's lots of pools so let's spread it
Activity: 172
I'm mining @ grce.suprnova.cc since the beginning and I'm very pleased.
Move your asses out of dedicatedpool.
Activity: 160
Dedicatedpool have got 958 MH/s and the net hashrate is 1,4 GH/s.

It is a 51% attack?
Activity: 140
Hey guys, I'm the creator of CryptoBlox. I was going to take down the Block Explorer due to a lack of a promised payment and no replies to my PMs by the dev. But reading through the forum I've decided its best to leave it up for the community since it's really the only transparency we have to follow his accounts and keep him true to his word.

If you'd like to donate to help cover my lost compensation, my addresses are below.

Dev, if you could please honor our agreement and reply to one of my PMs that would be great. I still believe in this thing, don't prove me wrong.

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
GRCE = GbMWN6pfE6g98YC1B8TRMtq22rQBhe6Wc7
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Where are the premine addresses
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
When is http://www.kingcoiny.com launching? Cant wait to trade Greececoin on this exchange looks really good!

Waiting for the same thing !

+1

Also looking forward to this new exchange, this could be the next big exchange and to see Greececoin on it makes it even better  Grin

we hope too and we're doing as well as we can to propose you a new way of trading.  Grin
Now few days to wait.
Activity: 167
When is http://www.kingcoiny.com launching? Cant wait to trade Greececoin on this exchange looks really good!

+1

Also looking forward to this new exchange, this could be the next big exchange and to see Greececoin on it makes it even better  Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

+1

we hope at the end of the week Wink
Activity: 168
Even if you wanted to invest into Greececoin, there is no decent exchange right now. So until this is solved, all is on hold for this coin anyway.
Activity: 126
The same happened with Cyprus. Cyprus pound was the most expensive currency.. more expensive than the English pound also.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

[/quote]

We do not split. Not everyone has the financial ability to buy asics. So we mine with what we already have(gpus), the coins that we actually can mine according to the hashpower we have.

Greece coin is not FIAT so its not the same. And about that the Greek Draxmh which was a country coin was a very nice coin my friend. The problem came with the fucking EURO that is supposed to be the united europe's coin (United Europe  Roll Eyes  )...  

[/quote]

The EURO killed the whole Eurozone ( except maybe for a few )

It's the same in Spain
Activity: 28
don't bet on Greek crisis for a fast rising crypto-coin
it is not created by Greeks and possible scam

i see you people have much money to throw out of the window when it comes for a new altcoin
stop this silly joke with Greececoin and other scams

Bitcoin is here to unite us all not to be split into the old fucking country coins again, we want a universal decentralized coin not a coin that reflects a country

@people of bitcointalk: do not believe anyone that newly creates a coin unless you see their intentions and professionalism, everyone tries to make use of the mainstream rise and fall of the new altcoins to make fast profit using all kinds of new exchainges...

We do not split. Not everyone has the financial ability to buy asics. So we mine with what we already have(gpus), the coins that we actually can mine according to the hashpower we have.

Greece coin is not FIAT so its not the same. And about that the Greek Draxmh which was a country coin was a very nice coin my friend. The problem came with the fucking EURO that is supposed to be the united europe's coin (United Europe  Roll Eyes  )...  

Activity: 21

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
don't bet on Greek crisis for a fast rising crypto-coin
it is not created by Greeks and possible scam

i see you people have much money to throw out of the window when it comes for a new altcoin
stop this silly joke with Greececoin and other scams

Bitcoin is here to unite us all not to be split into the old fucking country coins again, we want a universal decentralized coin not a coin that reflects a country

@people of bitcointalk: do not believe anyone that newly creates a coin unless you see their intentions and professionalism, everyone tries to make use of the mainstream rise and fall of the new altcoins to make fast profit using all kinds of new exchainges...
Activity: 169
Greececoin pump on the way, let's have more buying, get some coins and hold, it will rise very fast if the shaky hands stop selling
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
I am an involuntary investor because I cant get on CraptoRush to FLUSH this SHITCOIN!

You guys on the other hand are a cult of con man ass suckers. When 'The Dev' dumps his premine you are all gonna be so fucked. I bet you wont thank me for warning you either.

Yes now go fuck yourself and see you to da moon ass hole. Kiss.
+1  Grin
Activity: 280
I am an involuntary investor because I cant get on CraptoRush to FLUSH this SHITCOIN!

You guys on the other hand are a cult of con man ass suckers. When 'The Dev' dumps his premine you are all gonna be so fucked. I bet you wont thank me for warning you either.

Yes i have invested my house, my car, my everything on Greececoin. Thanks for the warning.

Love it! Haha  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: