Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 30. (Read 122360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
GRCE added on Coin-Swap.net
No BUY fees throughout the weekend to promote GRCE growth.

Important Feature - AutoSell

Coin grow? With autosell? No way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

grce.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.  We raised over $50 last month and are over $100 already for the month of March.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
GRCE added on Coin-Swap.net
No BUY fees throughout the weekend to promote GRCE growth.

No BUY fees throughout the weekend!

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. It is a new type of exchange and does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your GRCE address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the GRCE markets.
Markets
GRCE/BTC
GRCE/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team
Activity: 280
keep holding, im sure a big pump will come, all coins suffering at the moment
Activity: 199
We need a pump, something to at least attract some new investors even if it is for the wrong reasons, lets see some buys. Come on people buy up these cheap greececoins
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LOW DIFF, BEST TIME TO START MINING AGAIN Smiley

Fast and stable GreeceCoin pool: greece.speedhash.eu

Running good since GreeceCoin launch!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Can anybody, please, give a few stable nodes, except ones in .conf example? 2 days past, and wallet still can't sync - no active nodes Sad

addnode=grce.suprnova.cc

should be sufficient
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
WARNING!!!
THE DEVELOPERS OF GREECECOIN ARE SERIOUS CROOKS.

GREECECOIN WILL PROVE TO BE THE BIGGEST CRYPTO CURRENCY SCAM IN HISTORY!

GREECECOIN SCAM ALERT!!!

ok, thanks. Now you can go home and tell to your mum that i'll don't come tonight  Cool
Activity: 167
just needs buys now, lets see greececoin pass auroracoin, pump some btc into greececoin and it will fly, the price will increase very rapidly
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WARNING!!!
THE DEVELOPERS OF GREECECOIN ARE SERIOUS CROOKS.

GREECECOIN WILL PROVE TO BE THE BIGGEST CRYPTO CURRENCY SCAM IN HISTORY!

GREECECOIN SCAM ALERT!!!
Activity: 126
Can anybody, please, give a few stable nodes, except ones in .conf example? 2 days past, and wallet still can't sync - no active nodes Sad

I also need more nodes for wallet to sync, anyone have more??

Hello, I am still running off the existing nodes and still syncing.

Please list active nodes if you can.

Activity: 87

I also need more nodes for wallet to sync, anyone have more??
Activity: 130
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wow, we we're going up in value pretty quick.... It was like a pump or something... but more likely demand increased a lot with not many sells.. Then instead of waiting to see how valuable we could become. A whole bunch off asshats started to hit that sell button.... Everytime we gain a little value this happens.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

grce.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to The BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.  We raised over $50 last month and are over $100 already for the month of March.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 168
Activity: 66
Country coin everywhere.
What will be the next trend?
There are hundreds coutries all over the world,too many nation coin.
Terrible.
Regards  Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
dissapointing, GRCE isn't even worth mining atm for daily trading.... 4mhs and only 200 grce over a 3 day period.... hardly class's as profitable. this coin should be worth alot more then how it currently stands.
Pages:
Jump to: