Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 21. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
1. Public investors buying GEX token at each phase, will receive bonuses as below
2. Investors need to complete this procedure to fully receive the bonus tokens
3. Base bonuses
4. Affiliate program
5. Check token balance of bonus on GreenX ICO portal

https://medium.com/greenx/bonus-policy-for-greenx-investors-at-each-phase-6cc82deb2d0d
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The production of solar electricity is a very topical issue at the moment, the project, with the right approach to the organization will be the future. He is very promising in my humble opinion.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
on ecology, well done of course, there is no talk!
At me at most, the head on shoulders is, I never will throw out dust on the street where that, this full ***** my friends))
I'm not on the topic a bit, to the fact that I share the ecological worldview of the team. Well done!
Activity: 266
That's why this idea did not come to me?))))
When I was in Georgia we drove through the field a whole windmill and here I was thinking about how cool it would be to get energy from nature)))))
Activity: 254
As far as I follow the news has not yet passed PreICO.
Some people wait for it to start for weeks and ask questions all the time. There will be an announcement from the developers most likely.
Who is going to invest in PreICO need to register, fill out the form on the website and wait.
Activity: 230
I want to highlight how your site was created. Very good, I liked it.
on the analysis of the project directly: a good news background, media coverage is also very large, this is a positive sign.
Activity: 252
Great idea! Great project!
All information is extremely well and understandably painted, but the only thing you want. skazaat, translate it all into text and not one image, do not click on the links not to the team members (((nothing at all
The extraction of solar energy will gain its momentum, but it needs a little time .... maybe if we are talking about the globalization of this project, it can take 10-15 years, but it's normal absolutely)
and in the future, humanity will switch to the consumption of galactic energy, I read about it for so long that I do not even remember what the book was called and who wrote it)))
Activity: 294
The extraction of solar energy will gain its momentum, but it needs a little time .... maybe if we are talking about the globalization of this project, it can take 10-15 years, but it's normal absolutely)
Activity: 207
Very correct judgment! If the company plans to conduct business in good faith, the renewable energy sector can greatly raise the project in the coming years.

at this stage of development, if business has the word blockchain in its Charter, it will already act much more effectively on the development.
Activity: 196
The future energy is consumed by the consumption of solar energy, now we extract energy from terrestrial resources, but mankind begins to smoothly switch to the consumption of solar energy.
P3
You studied the market? who is your direct competitor in this field? Are you going to be limited geographically?
Activity: 350
Environmental projects have always attracted my attention.
Ecology in our time is an extremely important topic, it is a great pity that many now do not treat it as seriously as it should.
I agree completely with you, people now do not understand this at all and are clogging the planet.
Leave such a world to our children, grandchildren .... what to say ....
Activity: 322
Environmental projects have always attracted my attention.
Ecology in our time is an extremely important topic, it is a great pity that many now do not treat it as seriously as it should.
Activity: 263
Interesting project. I hope it will be implemented. I would very much like to use the services of the GreenX platform myself. I hope it will be simple, convenient, and the quality of the platform will be on top.

undoubtedly, the platform will be executed at a remarkable level. You will be surprised by all the features of this project.
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Interesting project. I hope it will be implemented. I would very much like to use the services of the GreenX platform myself. I hope it will be simple, convenient, and the quality of the platform will be on top.
I think this tread was created only with the aim of look at peoples reaction.

Very good reaction. Many people ask and are interested in the product. But so far little information
This information not yet availiable, but sure we will see it in future. Maybe there won't be any bounty and airdrops at all.

Hi, GreenX has already Signature campaign and social media bounty.

Take part and earn
that's good news. I believe in your project and therefore I am sure that I will be able to make money with bounty)
Activity: 284
The project is interesting. Investors and developers from which countries can participate? What are the transaction fees if a user wants to transfer some of the tokens to another wallet?

To know which countries are allowed to participate in GreenX ICO, you can head over website  https://greenx.network .
For more detailed information, please join the telegram group  https://t.me/GreenXOfficial
Activity: 284
This information not yet availiable, but sure we will see it in future. Maybe there won't be any bounty and airdrops at all.

Hi, GreenX has already Signature campaign and social media bounty.

Take part and earn
Pages:
Jump to: