Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 22. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 11
what makes your project differs with WePower -  Green Energy Network. because it looks looks the same
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Reading your whitepaper is fun, looks really promising ico with quick customer support. In my experience, you might be one of the best of 2018
Activity: 322
This information not yet availiable, but sure we will see it in future. Maybe there won't be any bounty and airdrops at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
You can not go through the syllables, check.
Moreover, you have many places there, where you can go to the idea, but you can not do this.
In any case, they will need money and solve the problem with the competence of experts
Activity: 448
The project is interesting. Investors and developers from which countries can participate? What are the transaction fees if a user wants to transfer some of the tokens to another wallet?
This project avoids standard problem situations with countries where their tokens can fall under legal restrictions - the USA and similar.
Are you sure this isn't gonna change? There may be new laws that will block the activities of such services . I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
Obviously yes website is more needed, but telegramm chanell also needed and it's pretty easy to create.
How can a user find out  the price for a consultant's services? Or does each consultant set his own price?
Activity: 217
Hi, great ICO. Your project looks promosing but how will you manage to sustain it with competitors in future ?
Activity: 230
I do not know the projects that will make you any competition. The main thing is to take a position in the market.
Activity: 263
the concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated experts can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
To early to ask about that. See the road map. I wonder it will be known when beta version will be released.
P3
the concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated experts can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
Activity: 294
They will change and update the projects if something goes wrong in my opinion, so what's dont complete in this idea now will be fixed later.
Activity: 196
Who is doing this project? Why is there no information about the project team?
Activity: 263
Somewhere about the prices? I did not see the price for something even approximately.
The project is interesting. Investors and developers from which countries can participate? What are the transaction fees if a user wants to transfer some of the tokens to another wallet?
This project avoids standard problem situations with countries where their tokens can fall under legal restrictions - the USA and similar.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
this project seems to interest me, energy empowerment where energy in the world is getting thinner, this project gives interesting step to reduce energy consumption big scale, I will follow this project to end
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Good project. In addition to the robust investment model and carefully planned ecosystem, GreenX also owns a team of experienced professionals to implement this strategy. Holding the potential GreenX tokens (GEX), promising to bring strong growth value for medium to long term investment in green energy.
Activity: 164
you have to follow all their social medias. I hope that they will announce everything very soon
Pages:
Jump to: