Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 24. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I like how it looks like there was some actual real effort that was put into structuring this thing lol I feel like there have been far too many new altcoins/ICO’s hitting the market that do not show any real innovation.
Activity: 294
As already mentioned above, PR is needed very good. So the advice I don't batter and arrange the bounty (at least with a minimal budget).
Activity: 196
At the expense of the successful use of advice from the Internet strongly doubt,because in the first place doctors always warn that self-medication often does not lead to anything good,and we as it happens,begin and begin treatment,which also leads to deterioration.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Its said token for bounty participant sent every week on GreenX dashboard, but till now my balance is 0, are it normal or what ?
I was thinking i am the only one who is left behind because i have not seen it equally on my dashboard.
could be they have change the rules.

Hi, GreenX team is very busy and thus they decided to pay everyone after ICO.  However if GreenX pays everyone weekly, it is not possible to trade GEX before listing on exchange.  GEX will be listed soon after ICO, so be patient
you should make payments in accordance with the smart contract. You were a little hasty.
Activity: 350
As I have read the concepts of this project, it seems very simple but very informative project. It's so meaningful and had a great idea. This will really be a success.
For this time on market working many good advisors, so i'm confdent that team will find them easily.
Activity: 284
Its said token for bounty participant sent every week on GreenX dashboard, but till now my balance is 0, are it normal or what ?
I was thinking i am the only one who is left behind because i have not seen it equally on my dashboard.

Hi, GreenX team is very busy and thus they decided to pay everyone after ICO.  However if GreenX pays everyone weekly, it is not possible to trade GEX before listing on exchange.  GEX will be listed soon after ICO, so be patient
Activity: 448
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Activity: 448
Hello Team,
what makes your project differs with WePower -  Green Energy Network. because it looks looks the same

Renewable energy is reliable, affordable, and beneficial for our health, our economy, and our environment. GreenX has all these helpful features.

i know that already, i was refering to this: WePower -  Green Energy Network. is it not almost the same?
Activity: 266
A good news project background, a fairly large media coverage of social platforms.
Very important indicators in the analysis of the project, the team has a goal, a good goal, the environment is generally a very important issue in our time.
I've seen a comment about the news background, it became very interesting to me, I do not understand the analysis at all, and I can not find the information, please, too, I can use the syllables.
Activity: 322
A good news project background, a fairly large media coverage of social platforms.
Very important indicators in the analysis of the project, the team has a goal, a good goal, the environment is generally a very important issue in our time.
about the news background, throw off please the sources on which you looked at the project information, you can throw in a personal ... can in telegrams @ max777. Thank you in advance
Activity: 294
Tell me please, but are you planning a Bounty campaign? What social platforms will you use? All? or will you choose specific ones?
with pleasure I will take part.
Very little information is presented, there is a lack of a lot of key information on the project, for a full understanding of the essence of its activities and indeed, what the project plans to do to achieve its goal.
Activity: 252
Reading the comments on this thread, you can see that the project is very good impression of the audience, I always read 2-3 pages in the analysis when analyzing.
Activity: 230
Not bad.
I remember myself wanting to put solar batteries very much, but my climate does not allow me, tell me, how many days of sunshine a year are needed, what would this be considered as the norm?
Activity: 254
The very idea of extracting the energy of the sun is now very urgent, as the world turns to the extraction of solar energy
Yes, I agree. I support.
Now the world is beginning to move to a new era, you can say so.
With the extraction of underground fossils, solar energy.
Thanks to this the world will become much better.
The next stage will be that people will learn how to get or take, I do not know how to express myself, cosmic energy ... it's generally a fire, but we will not find it of course ((
The very idea of extracting the energy of the sun is now very urgent, as the world turns to the extraction of solar energy
Yes, I agree. I support.
Now the world is beginning to move to a new era, you can say so.
With the extraction of underground fossils, solar energy.
Thanks to this the world will become much better.
By the way, the Turkish translation and local community management was reserved by me.

Good luck!
Activity: 263
All participants in the sale of tokens GreenX must (1) be accredited
investors or (2) pass KYC/AML verification.
Activity: 249
in fact, your white paper is very small and a lot of the highlights are not disclosed until the end. How high is the probability that you will be able to attract a lot of attention to your project? what levers do you have?
Pages:
Jump to: