Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 26. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I read today an article about our planet and the influence of man on the ecology of the earth. it's a nightmare of course ((((it's a great pity that this is all, from this the importance of such projects increases very much.
there are a lot of information resources that tell about the problems of our stay on earth. The situation is truly deplorable.
Activity: 266
Your target targets of your purpose is good and absolute, an security report for the first house and the ancient with the profit is created from the activities in the future of the future company .ECONOMIC SYSTEMS DESIGNED TO ENSURE EFFICIENCY AND ELECTRONIC EFFICIENCY, COPYRIGHT TYPE OF REPLACEMENT FAILURES THROUGH THE HARDWARE PROCESSES AND IMPLEMENTING INTELLIGENT INTELLIGENT APPLICATIONS.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The fact that the coin is already traded on the exchange, even on such as yobit is already good. To do this, you need to do a lot of work.

The GEX coin will be listed on popular exchange platforms soon after the ICO finishes.
are you already discussing the possibility of listing on exchanges? What exchanges will they be? Or is that classified information?))

Hi, GreenX will be listed on exrates.me (one of the top 40 exchanges) within 2 weeks after ICO and later in a month on other most famous exchanges.
thanks for the good news. Will there be any special offers for long-term holders of your tokens?
Activity: 294
I read today an article about our planet and the influence of man on the ecology of the earth. it's a nightmare of course ((((it's a great pity that this is all, from this the importance of such projects increases very much.
Well, yes, I agree .... you need to think about such problems now (
But people only do worse.
And I liked the project very well, it is well-painted, but I would like that everything would be loaded not by a picture but by text, that it would be possible to pass at least the links of the team members.
Activity: 196
Activity: 284
Whether your plans allocation of budget for the purification of air and destruction of landfill?

The GreenX will have both prospects of purification of air and landfill process.
Read and understand how it is possible
  https://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/sep/08/eight-ways-to-reach-100-renewable-in-developing-countries/
The fact that the coin is already traded on the exchange, even on such as yobit is already good. To do this, you need to do a lot of work.

The GEX coin will be listed on popular exchange platforms soon after the ICO finishes.
are you already discussing the possibility of listing on exchanges? What exchanges will they be? Or is that classified information?))

Hi, GreenX will be listed on exrates.me (one of the top 40 exchanges) within 2 weeks after ICO and later in a month on other most famous exchanges.
We are discussing the prospects of the project. I am sure that the developers are browsing the branch and not one thought voiced in the topic have adopted.

By signing a partnership agreement with NESA Investment Holdings (http://nesacapital.co.za) - an innovative renewable energy developer in South Africa, many potential green energy projects are ready for evaluation and deployment process on GreenX ecosystem. NESA and other key energy partners are in the negotiation process to make sure GreenX would grow strongly in a short time.

Let's follow our channel to see the upcoming contracts which GreenX will announce very soon.

https://medium.com/greenx/greenx-signs-agreement-with-south-africa-innovative-renewable-energy-developer-7d25130e7792
Activity: 207
We are discussing the prospects of the project. I am sure that the developers are browsing the branch and not one thought voiced in the topic have adopted.
Then it turns out that we are already involved in the development of the project?! Then you need to ask the developers of the active participants of a topic for the ideas - tokens to fill! )))
But seriously, it's great that the idea of the project was submitted for public discussion. They'll see what the collective intelligence's got. Then run it through focus groups and you're done!
Well, Yes. And if the project turns out to be unsuccessful, then we will also be responsible? After all, it turns out that this collective mind was not able to develop a constructive idea that would be implemented at once. So, comrades, let's speak more actively, so that "it would not be painfully painful" for the unrealized project, to which we are all involved.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Then it turns out that we are already involved in the development of the project?! Then you need to ask the developers of the active participants of a topic for the ideas - tokens to fill! )))
But seriously, it's great that the idea of the project was submitted for public discussion. They'll see what the collective intelligence's got. Then run it through focus groups and you're done!
how will the value of your tokens increase over time? If you want to get more money at the start, you need to enlist the support of your investors through forward-looking dividends.
Activity: 209

Activity: 180
Developers of projects in the field of alternative energy are joining to the GreenX network to find sources of funding for their projects. Please him ecosystem, as raising funds on the GreenX exchanges has significant
advantages over traditional campaigns: access to global capital, optimized investment procedures, low costs and Commission payments.
Activity: 197
Whether your plans allocation of budget for the purification of air and destruction of landfill?
Activity: 217
when do you think oil will start to lose its importance? will you have time to make a sufficiently strong position in the market by that time?
Activity: 256
your white paper shows an analysis of alternative energy market data. How did you analyze the data and what markets were analyzed?
P3
Activity: 266
as far as I understand, your project plans to develop its own decentralized exchange for investment in the renewable energy market. This is a very cool direction!
does the project already have agreements with business angels or large investors who are ready to help the project with acceleration in the market?
Activity: 322
Always attracted projects with a desire to solve environmental problems, well done !!!
Unfortunately not everyone now understands the importance of this problem)
With this I agree with you completely.
We leave this world to our children and grandchildren, and what kind of peace will we leave them?

Well, getting involve with GreenX project will be the property for future yo those who understands technology well.
Every person will have involvement, who will understand that without healthy nature it will not be possible to live on this planet.
Activity: 252
Some people get better than this. These people that have bigger bonus for less ethereum. How we know they not sell once we get tokens. They have time locking period before can sell?
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: