Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 25. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
it seems to me that buyers and holders of GreenX tokens should hold own financial and legal expertise and be aware of the risks associated with cryptocurrencies.

Not only GreenX but every project that relates to crypto does have risks of market volatility but with the suppprt of large firms GreenX might be stable than others.
in order to get the support of large firms, it is necessary to demonstrate good organization of the project in all directions. Take the lead.
complete agreement. It is necessary before you start work, to understand whether they can cope with it.
according to my calculations, they have every chance to take a leading opinion. And I know what I'm saying. These guys are a very serious team.
the road map is on the website, what we'll need to do is to watch the progress of the project, we'll look forward to see the realization of the plans and the launching of the token itself.
Activity: 197
what percentage of investment disputes will be transferred to the accounts of your investors?
Activity: 180
it seems to me that buyers and holders of GreenX tokens should hold own financial and legal expertise and be aware of the risks associated with cryptocurrencies.

Not only GreenX but every project that relates to crypto does have risks of market volatility but with the suppprt of large firms GreenX might be stable than others.
in order to get the support of large firms, it is necessary to demonstrate good organization of the project in all directions. Take the lead.
complete agreement. It is necessary before you start work, to understand whether they can cope with it.
according to my calculations, they have every chance to take a leading opinion. And I know what I'm saying. These guys are a very serious team.
Activity: 256

Activity: 217

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I really want to put in my solar panels but we do not have them on sale anywhere ((
To order a long one, maybe you can help me with this))
Activity: 322
Environmental propensity is very important.
Solar energy is the next stage of humanity, soon we will completely switch to solar energy consumption.
In the meantime, such cool projects as Green are coming out.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi devs. Say me please under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
GreenX Network from Singapore Smiley
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption?
Activity: 254
With this level of difficulty its no profitable to mining, and level of connectivity with users.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Hi devs. Say me please under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
Activity: 263
Activity: 209
you have such a relatively short time frame for the implementation of plans. You are sure that you will be able to fulfill your tasks in such a short time.
Activity: 256
Don't miss your chance to get a good income from this campaign, because you can also help and support their project to promote their platforms, as stated in their white paper.
Activity: 197
I think it will be accepted when they realize that in our new generation of technology are part of our lives to make it easier to work
Activity: 180
Some people get better than this. These people that have bigger bonus for less ethereum. How we know they not sell once we get tokens. They have time locking period before can sell?
Activity: 199
Your team is so narrow. Do you really need so few people to carry out your plans...
the project plans include a special item of expenditure, aimed at the expansion of the state.
Activity: 230
Your team is so narrow. Do you really need so few people to carry out your plans...
P3
What do you think, what potential token growth is possible? Does it make sense to take it as part of an investment portfolio?
Pages:
Jump to: