Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 8. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
By analyzing the comments to this thread, you can see that in general the project causes positive emotions in the audience.

But I also noticed something, that the team practically does not answer the questions that are written in this thread .... it suggests some thoughts.
Activity: 266
Don't miss your chance to get a good income from this campaign, because you can also help and support their project to promote their platforms, as stated in their white paper.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
For me personally, the issue of the environmental problem in the world is very important, and it is very good that such projects appear, such teams who want to solve such problems!
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
That's certainly the only thing I'd like to find fault with, this is what you have all the information in the pictures.
You can not go through the syllables, check.
Moreover, you have many places there, where you can go to the idea, but you can not do this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The fact that the coin is already traded on the exchange, even on such as yobit is already good. To do this, you need to do a lot of work.

To do this, simply buy an entry for a couple of bitcoin. Placement on the exchange is certainly good for liquidity and the concept of price, but on the other hand on such an exchange as yobits where there are many problems this is still not the level of the project.
Activity: 116
Promising project,hoping for it's success.I'm optimistic of this project.
Activity: 180
The fact that the coin is already traded on the exchange, even on such as yobit is already good. To do this, you need to do a lot of work.
Activity: 217
Hello Team,
what makes your project differs with WePower -  Green Energy Network. because it looks looks the same
Activity: 256
Somewhere about the prices? I did not see the price for something even approximately.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
This feature is awesome: "The platform  has a streamlined due diligence  process with various procedures involved which prevents the leakage of sensitive information of the users sensitive information".
Activity: 210
good projects, individual investors and agencies can meet, and jointly invest. and make a profit.
Activity: 230
Promising project,hoping for it's success.I'm optimistic of this project.
Activity: 252
GreenX is a blockchain ecosystem that enables individual and institutional investors to discover and invest in lucrative, low-risk renewable energy projects around the world.
Activity: 266
Not bad.
I remember myself wanting to put solar batteries very much, but my climate does not allow me, tell me, how many days of sunshine a year are needed, what would this be considered as the norm?
Report to moderator 
Activity: 294
GreenX is a blockchain ecosystem that enables individual and institutional investors to discover and invest in lucrative, low-risk renewable energy projects around the world.
Activity: 263
Developers of projects in the field of alternative energy are joining to the GreenX network to find sources of funding for their projects. Please him ecosystem, as raising funds on the GreenX exchanges has significant
advantages over traditional campaigns: access to global capital, optimized investment procedures, low costs and Commission payments.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Very helfpul project for this world, i remember last year found project like this. But i think GreenX have more advantage and benefit, this project is real for this earth, for all people. Im very happy can support thi project Smiley
Activity: 62
For renewable projects, this one clearly stands out. Great team.
Activity: 189
I saw a similar project, though I do not remember the name, remind who knows.
Activity: 180
In any case, it will take a lot of money, and the idea is certainly excellent and noble. I think people like this approach and will well finance the project
Pages:
Jump to: