Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 6. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
The purpose of this project is very clearly explained with reasonable facts. In fact, it looks very promising. I hope that this project will quickly take off and reach the goal of reaching the zenith!!
Activity: 116
This is a project very potential in 2018. Based on blockchain technologies, i think the team can do anything to make ideas concept go to reallife
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The project is very interesting and promising. The team of professionals did everything possible for the development and prosperity of this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What do you think is the key difference from a similar project We Power?
P3
Activity: 266
Congratulations on the contract in South Africa
Activity: 284
The project is especially relevant as many countries are going to in the future transfer their economy to renewable energy sources such as solar wind and hydroelectric power.
Yes, but this is a very long process that can take dozens of years, and this project can unfortunately fail for a shorter period. I hope that this does not happen
Just because such economic changes are taking place, the chances of success and successful implementation of the project are greatly increased.

Hi, the idea behind GreenX project will definitely implement world economic structure.
Activity: 284
I wish GreenX project has signature campaign for supporters.
It is mainly because in my nation, there are very little people use Twitter as their favorite social media platform.
Hi, GreenX has already a signature campaign and social media campaign. You can join and earn GEX that can be exchanged after ICO.
Activity: 294
The project is especially relevant as many countries are going to in the future transfer their economy to renewable energy sources such as solar wind and hydroelectric power.
Yes, but this is a very long process that can take dozens of years, and this project can unfortunately fail for a shorter period. I hope that this does not happen
Just because such economic changes are taking place, the chances of success and successful implementation of the project are greatly increased.
Activity: 217
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
It was that kind of projects,we truly can save our planet our future.
Activity: 202
Congratulations witg GreenX airdrop campaign reaching the cap in just 2 days. Waiting for the sales of tokens!!
Activity: 134
I wish GreenX project has signature campaign for supporters.
It is mainly because in my nation, there are very little people use Twitter as their favorite social media platform.
Activity: 209
The project is especially relevant as many countries are going to in the future transfer their economy to renewable energy sources such as solar wind and hydroelectric power
Activity: 249
Tell me if you have a bounty compaign? If not, then do you plan it in the future ??
Activity: 18
I'm check in website on your plan, It is truly good.
Activity: 18
It seems of this business will be better in the offing!
Activity: 254
At the moment, almost reached the soft cap.Keep it up!!
Activity: 266
Bounty campaign on Twitter similarly brought its results, already 24000 readers on the account of Green X
Activity: 263
Hello, please tell us about the differences between your project and the project We power?? They look very similar to me.
Activity: 263
It's just an excellent project. I'm sure that it will be successful because it has a number of advantages, an attractive bonus and a good team for promoting this project.
Pages:
Jump to: