Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 7. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Judging by the information from the site, people are already actively buying tokens
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
A good news background shows the project after a preliminary analysis. Both the project and the team.
Guys fellows came up with a good idea and it's very good that ICO did not create from scratch, but already with the finished company and the work of the company.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
This project very spesial, i saw on the twitter, greenx has reached an agreement with Exrates.me  Shocked Shocked who's do not know exrates.me?? top 40 exchange!  So i think this project will listing soon on that exchange after token sale, right??
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We can say with confidence that this project will find its niche, and all the stages of ICO will pass without problems. Immediately the serious approach of developers to their work is seen, also in conjunction with such an idea.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tell me please and which countries can participate in the Green ISO? Can I look at the site?
Yes, I saw it somewhere  on their site. You'll have to look, but there it is exactly. On the site a lot of information is just perfect. Good luck with the launch !!
Activity: 209
Tell me please and which countries can participate in the Green ISO? Can I look at the site?
Activity: 197
Not a very good question, but I'll still ask. On which crypto platform is your project based?
Activity: 350
Already at this stage, many people talk about the project. Developers are very good at promoting their product, this is evident in the promotion of all-different media.
Successful to you ICO and launch. People need such projects.
Activity: 350
The project on Twitter already has 24,000 readers, it's pretty good. A good PR for such a project is very important.
But with access to the telegram channel, it seems like a problem. I think this is temporary.
Activity: 202
The project on Twitter already has 24,000 readers, it's pretty good. A good PR for such a project is very important.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
it seems to me that buyers and holders of GreenX tokens should hold own financial and legal expertise and be aware of the risks associated with cryptocurrencies.
P3
Activity: 266
the concept is very promising. If really appointed experts can perform tasks, this certainly would have a huge impact, a successful implementation
Activity: 30
not a flat project, I hope for its perspective.
Activity: 263
how will it increase the value of your tokens over time? If you want to get more money from the very beginning, you need to enlist the support of your investors through forward dividends
Activity: 254
The project already shows a good start! It's nice to realize that over time people are giving more and more strength and resources to such a question as the preservation of nature and clean energy projects.
Activity: 1
Activity: 266
Clearly, clean energy is the future. I think funding will come to you and people will help develop such a noble idea.
Activity: 249
I can not find information about your location anywhere, who will tell me?
Activity: 129
Activity: 189
Hi GreenX ,
i will be happyand proud  to be part in this project , i hope that crypto lovers  will focus in future at project like yours for the best of humanity , Good work gyus
Pages:
Jump to: