Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 42. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
4.4btc buy wall at 351 sats.  Shocked

I sold most coin during the last dump but I'm keeping some. Not in the top 50 wallets anymore. Profit about 50%,easy.
Activity: 134
I am the biggest wallet on this coin.  I am confident that gridpay is not happening.  However, this is a good trading coin to maybe double the investment.  Say 600-700 SAT. at best.  I have done well at buying at rock bottom and then flipping later on coins that are obvious scams like this one.  My best was Voot.  I got 5,000,000 between 50-100 Sat. and sold all but 450,000 at 1200-1700 Sat.  I also bought MEOW back in the day at 3 SAT. and sold at 60 sat.  Both these investments alone netted me over 30,000USD.  Pretty amazing returns.  I'm hoping this repeats itself here even though this one is even more obvious that Dev has no intention of releasing anything.  But happy trading to us anyways.  Cheers
RT99
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
HAHAHA... Where are you Hyperjacked? i told you guys Wink

It's temporary resistance, buy at this rate = lose your money Wink

noted! I will screen shot it for future reference...
cheers  Cool
This shit dumped from 80k to 160 lol
Do you believe this shit will pump again? lol i don't think so...

You consistently give bad advice...so your hero tag is worthless IMHO
Cheers Sir  Cool

Disclaimer:David is a hero in his mind!
Hi David...I said buy at 300 sats
"Told you so..." You said 10 sats!

disclaimer:rally immient
Activity: 118
Yes Cryptsy add will pump this up a bit. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I can be wrong, but i think i'm not wrong. I believe that 3 out of 4 wallets are from one and the same person. Two new wallets came up. One with a decreasing amount of the first wallet to the second wallet, and some more coins were added on the dump. The second one was all pure buys. As i said, i can be wrong, but it looks like DEV is starting his buying compaign.

good analysis, Placebo.
i think grid dev is quite and he is accumulating(imho)
maybe he left the coin.! but my purchase is very low! and i will hold
i believe in grid Wink

Ah, i have to do something Cheesy I believe that we can get close to a third pump....
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
I can be wrong, but i think i'm not wrong. I believe that 3 out of 4 wallets are from one and the same person. Two new wallets came up. One with a decreasing amount of the first wallet to the second wallet, and some more coins were added on the dump. The second one was all pure buys. As i said, i can be wrong, but it looks like DEV is starting his buying compaign.

good analysis, Placebo.
i think grid dev is quite and he is accumulating(imho)
maybe he left the coin.! but my purchase is very low! and i will hold
i believe in grid Wink
legendary

legendary
Some pretty big buy support is coming in too.  Grin  Grin  Grin BTC BTC BTC BTC
legendary
A lot of buying happening now!!! Some interesting wallets are adding more and more coins... moon is coming again?
Activity: 118
I think he is the "big" wallet on trex. It's a lot of coins. Smiley
legendary
To let everyone know.  I am big wallet on bittrex.  I AM NOT a DEV just an investor.  Will not sell out, but willing to trade down to accumulate more. 

Big wallet? But not the biggest one? Cheesy
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
To let everyone know.  I am big wallet on bittrex.  I AM NOT a DEV just an investor.  Will not sell out, but willing to trade down to accumulate more. 
Thanks for clarifying that, have a good trade.
Activity: 124

I've accumulated some too but not as much as you. You have a plan or just accumulating it waiting on dev?
Activity: 134
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
I've made pretty good btc on the plays of this coin too. Helped me recover a small loss earlier and now i'm in profit.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Lets see what happens to that 300k on the buy side. Sure a few people are considering it. Heck I am.

That is mine buy Cheesy and a few more, this is a golden opportunity.

Even if it rises, how can you be so confident you will get rid of your coins before the dev does?

Just to not be too greedy. I will maybe sell at 700 sats or so, and maybe the higgest point will be 3000 sats or maybe more, but i will have my profit, and if it moves higher, then pitty.

I already made 4 BTC on trading on GRID, just by buying and selling, and i'm talking about the last few days here... this is a perfect coin for trading. Buy at 350 sell at 450, buy at 320, sell at 420...

I agree placebo it is a real good swing play coin. I made a few btc on these last few daily trades too.
legendary
Lets see what happens to that 300k on the buy side. Sure a few people are considering it. Heck I am.

Even if it rises, how can you be so confident you will get rid of your coins before the dev does?

Just to not be too greedy. I will maybe sell at 700 sats or so, and maybe the higgest point will be 3000 sats or maybe more, but i will have my profit, and if it moves higher, then pitty.

I already made 4 BTC on trading on GRID, just by buying and selling, and i'm talking about the last few days here... this is a perfect coin for trading. Buy at 350 sell at 450, buy at 320, sell at 420...
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
The chart is so weird.  I have to remind myself I'm looking at the 10m interval and not the 1d or something.  Are the bots on crack?
Activity: 264
TEMCO

I've bought some during this dump. Hope it was a good trade.
Pages:
Jump to: