Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 43. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Lets see what happens to that 300k on the buy side. Sure a few people are considering it. Heck I am.

That is mine buy Cheesy and a few more, this is a golden opportunity.

Even if it rises, how can you be so confident you will get rid of your coins before the dev does?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Lets see what happens to that 300k on the buy side. Sure a few people are considering it. Heck I am.

That is mine buy Cheesy and a few more, this is a golden opportunity.
legendary
You know how more people are selling that it is scam how more you are helping DEV.

Scenario 1:

1. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
2. Everybody is selling
3. Selling to who? DEV
4. DEV deliver something
5. DEV use his own BTCs and create massive volume and pump it back to 100k, Why? Because he will again own 100% of all coins
6. People start buying not at 300 - 400sats but at 2000 - 3000sats
7. DEV takes 700% profit
8. Coin drops again
9. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

And all above points repeat itself.

So people with their scam warning are not helping at all, if it is scam, then just post it one time and move on.

PS: Thanks for all the dumping, i have a pretty nice amount Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I sold off my coins and I am on to other more active things.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
All coins are chances to make or loose money. If you win its a "great coin" if you loose it's "scam". Buyer beware.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
None of you staying here since I posted very clearly that this was almost certainly a scam, deserve anything other than what you are getting: To lose every cent of your money. Blind greed + raw stupidity ONLY deserves such.

You WILL be scammed again, no doubt.
i have been scammed before as the saying goes you learn off your mistakes
not on this tho
and that is why i been telling every 1 to just dip your toes in with 25 dollars worth to get a taste for the market then you will get a feel if all OKi made a killing on this coin
and so did loads ov people
BUT ITS A GREAT NAME FOR A PAYMENT SYSTEM A SHAME

my buy orders set in the 100 sats bracket i buy 100k for 0.1 odd stats
and if dev dont show when count down finish who cares i will loose
20 bucks out of my profits big deal Wink Wink Wink
 NO RAT DEV WILL EVER ROB ME AGAIN
I KNOW ALL THE TRICKS IN THE BOOK NOW

legendary
Activity: 1162
None of you staying here since I posted very clearly that this was almost certainly a scam, deserve anything other than what you are getting: To lose every cent of your money. Blind greed + raw stupidity ONLY deserves such.

You WILL be scammed again, no doubt.
Activity: 133
Also you dont know where he lives £10000 will get you a long way in some places in the world.

It's a lot less than that, do some math.
(except in the case he owns several other wallets)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
remove all your buy walls and set them just above 105 if the dev dont show we will take over the coin
 very good name for a payment system a shame to let it die
DEV please stop being an ass hole come on be fair
with a good community we can build grid pay our self
so dev hand over the coins to the community if you cannot be bothered
HAVE SOME HART you made a good bit of money hand them over please

i know i could approach a good DEV and get him involved with this coin if we handed a dev a good bit of gridpay
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Yer at no cost to him at all apart from a few post, free moneys always good money!! Also you dont know where he lives £10000 will get you a long way in some places in the world.

Anyway i dint come here to fight i have zero skin in this coin just i tried to give ya all a heads up to what i seen coming, im one of the few good guys up in this joint!

Feel free to donate me a position tho   GgmyrtMtiRjYg4ER7kHpybCuaQwBYNbpsU   Wink
Activity: 398
Cuz first time he had most of the coins, second time he still had a hell of alot of the coins, now hes most prob got 2million max left.

Once hes out why stick around n bring you guys anything development wise

As I said earlier, he's going out now with an amount of money that isn't enough to buy a second hand car. He could do better than this.

people have been scamming for way less than that. A second hand car is probably a wet dream for some of those clowns.

Cuz first time he had most of the coins, second time he still had a hell of alot of the coins, now hes most prob got 2million max left.

As I said earlier, he's going out now with an amount of money that isn't enough to buy a second hand car. He could do better than this.

legendary
Come on man you must have more intelligence than that, this was his scam... hes made out with his scam.. likes hes gonna put the btc hes made back into his scam that hes already made out with lol!!!!

Why did he pump it a second time? Wink It was pumped a few months ago, and then he came back to pump a second time, and guess what he will be back to pump it a third, fourth ,... time. He is buying little by little, all using different Bittrex accounts, dev will again make big money, and i will play his game, and people that don't buy now, will buy when it is a lot higher Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Come on man you must have more intelligence than that, this was his scam... hes made out with his scam.. likes hes gonna put the btc hes made back into his scam that hes already made out with lol!!!!
legendary
Haha a pump to what its like 25btc just to get to 1000sat.

Thats just talking for the sake of talking  Roll Eyes

remember dev has a lot of money from the first pump and second pump.
Haha a pump to what its like 25btc just to get to 1000sat.

Thats just talking for the sake of talking  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: