Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 41. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Expect a huge pump soon... look at those three accounts...

That is already 20% of all coins, and i don't know, maybe there are some more accounts from him...
                                                                                                               TRUTH     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Luckily you are so good in math that you know that you have a -55555%, i thought that my teacher told me that you can only have a -100% and not -5555% but you can have a + 55555% so maybe you mean that, else you look like a pretty stupid asshole, if you ask me:D
legendary
10 BTC support till 300 - 4 BTC till 450 sats. Support is really nice at the moment. DEV is adding some good coins:D  Also some small updates happened on their website, so we can expect some fun Cheesy
They not adding they dumping as much they can.Next step DISAPPEARE  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Be honest.I was happy with this coin at 0.00004 because went a few times up to 0.0008
Now is total garbage .

dumping is all over men, how can you explain that 3.3M wallet... if it is dumping. Next step is 1000sats Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
10 BTC support till 300 - 4 BTC till 450 sats. Support is really nice at the moment. DEV is adding some good coins:D  Also some small updates happened on their website, so we can expect some fun Cheesy
They not adding they dumping as much they can.Next step DISAPPEARE  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Be honest.I was happy with this coin at 0.00004 because went a few times up to 0.0008
Now is total garbage .
Millionaires Club 47

That is already 20% of all coins, and i don't know, maybe there are some more accounts from him...
                                                                                                               TRUTH      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Millionaires Club 47
10 BTC support till 300 - 4 BTC till 450 sats. Support is really nice at the moment. DEV is adding some good coins:D  Also some small updates happened on their website, so we can expect some fun Cheesy
Sorry man.You can't pump this coin alone  Grin Finally no more stupid buyers. This coin right now isdown from best price a couple months ago when was at 0.0020.Yes minus fifty five thousand five hundred fifty five %.                                                                                                                                  
legendary
legendary
Another 4 BTC buy wall at around 324, looks like moon is coming Cheesy
legendary
Hey Placebo.  I have just the one wallet.  How many coins do u have?  How many wallets?

I've more then 1M coins now. and continue buying below 400sats, it is more then clear that GRID will be pumped again, one day, look at that massive account with more then 3M coins. They are just waiting to add enough and then they will move it higher again. It will never hit 10,000sats, but 2000sats or so is possible i think. I believe that DEV (team) have around 5M coins now, or even a lot more. So one advantage don't sell your coins too low, and if you like risks then maybe buying like what i have been doing.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Hey Placebo.  I have just the one wallet.  How many coins do u have?  How many wallets?
legendary
Nice rise!

people that are selling GRID now, are just stupid and don't want to earn money.
legendary
I believe a 100% jump back to 681 (high of 3 days ago) is possible... it depends what he wants to do, there is a nice amount of coins for sell till 700 sats.
legendary

legendary
if you all want profit why do not pump DMD
this is must easier and limited coin

because this is a GRID thread, fuck off.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
if you all want profit why do not pump DMD
this is must easier and limited coin
Activity: 133
Why dev is not speaking here ?!

because it's a real dev and he's not into dealing with forum fannies!

Smiley

hodl GRIDDDDDD!!!!

Still all we got is a fancy WordPress website and a couple of screenshot of.... nothing! Just a login page.
legendary
Activity: 882
Why dev is not speaking here ?!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

=

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I bought .25 btc at 280 sats and hoping it goes to 2000 sats on a Cryptsy add.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Dev will release Gatekeeper soon.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: