Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 44. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
wall almost down, the dev sold approx 200k meanwhile.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
woot woot, a 3,3BTC sell wall!

Great news, the pump is going to happen soon.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
woot woot, a 3,3BTC sell wall!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Is there a dev ?

read up what happened back in februar with the ICO (95% or so of the coins purchased for 0 sats by the "dev"). The dev is a scammer and this is a scamcoin. Thats not fud, its just how it is.

It is totally fine though to trade a scamcoin if you are aware what it is. Actually it is easier to trade scams than "honest" coins (if that even exists) most of the time. Sad.

I agree with you totally.

Isn't this the original thread though? Just with all the posts you mentioned deleted?
I own almost 1M GRID coins... we will see what happens, at current prices the risk of losing money is not that big, the risk of winning some nice money is a lot bigger Cheesy

I'm watching you....with your 1M stack.  Wink If you lose I dont mind losing either, as I have a lot less than that.

It's a shame this coin, the dev already made enough money to pay another dev to continue the work on this coin. I guess he is on holiday for a month and will show up just before the fictional gatekeeper, while we wait here bitching about it.

Bittrex should watch his account and freeze the fucker if he fails to deliver. Naturally this wont happen but it would make people think twice.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
Fontas allready back on tradeview.com
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 302
OK that's your choice matey

To me 1million coin brought at a average of lets say 400sat = what 4btc (£600).. slightest twitch in the market which is looking likely to happen is gonna half that in a blink. The first movers will get out alrightish but any1 who waits is fucked n pretty much locked in at a loss

Your right tho i wouldn't cry over losing £600 but id deff pick a better bet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
until now  community still Grow and grow everytime ... Good Job community ..  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
fontas gonna make a comeback?  Roll Eyes
legendary
I own almost 1M GRID coins... we will see what happens, at current prices the risk of losing money is not that big, the risk of winning some nice money is a lot bigger Cheesy
O by the way most of that on the buy side is fake and will be pulled once it starts moving down.. anit no1 planning on buyin 40btc of this at any price!

Dont worry my man its gonna dump alright your get your fill, not sure what your gonna do with it after tho.
legendary
Activity: 994
HAHAHA... Where are you Hyperjacked? i told you guys Wink

It's temporary resistance, buy at this rate = lose your money Wink

noted! I will screen shot it for future reference...
cheers  Cool
This shit dumped from 80k to 160 lol
Do you believe this shit will pump again? lol i don't think so...

You consistently give bad advice...so your hero tag is worthless IMHO
Cheers Sir  Cool

Disclaimer:David is a hero in his mind!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
panic sell , please dump now
Its gonna break and dump out to half its price soon, might even be by the end of the day if there's no up pressure..

Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
when l read about this gatekeeper thingy, l forced my self not to laugh there is no such a thing,wallet with over 2.5 mil coins is joke,whoever invest in this anyway?
legendary
i've been buying little by little, expect a big pump when it is getting closer to the gate keeper deadline.
Activity: 398
Is there a dev ?

read up what happened back in februar with the ICO (95% or so of the coins purchased for 0 sats by the "dev"). The dev is a scammer and this is a scamcoin. Thats not fud, its just how it is.

It is totally fine though to trade a scamcoin if you are aware what it is. Actually it is easier to trade scams than "honest" coins (if that even exists) most of the time. Sad.
Is there a dev ?

Kind of, but he don't care for his investors I wouldn't get involved mate. If you had confidence in your ability as a Dev to deliver you would keep the community happy by maintaining a presence. Instead he's shifting his stack of coins around and being sly imo. Gatekeeper is a myth. I'm not dumping but I wish that I had stayed clear of this. I'm not telling anyone else to dump either but if you don't think something fishy is going on then you are nuts
legendary
Activity: 882
Pages:
Jump to: