Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 18. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This team is legit and very effective in coomunication. Last week I had a long communication with them (PM) and I must say I have not had such a professional discussions with any crypto team before. It's just a matter of time this coin will soar. They know what they are doing and very dedicated.
Activity: 48
I like the idea of increasing staking ROI of GRIM coin. That should have a very positive effect on the price! At least short to medium term
Activity: 98
上がってる!さらなる上昇してね Grin
期待しています Wink
I saw it for the first time on the web site
It is cool!
It was good to purchase it because I was posting the timeline
WEB display of bitcointalk, I think that it should be more prominent
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
the volume is getting better .. but the price is still too cheap .. hopefully the price is also rising ..
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
ATTN!  Please use c=GRIMPos as you password in order to set the coin correctly!
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Grimcoin as a payment option to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
BlockMunch.Club - the only pool you can mine POS coins on!

The way we do this is we mine PoW coins and exchange the equivalent coins to the coin of your choice!  
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

By using your mining power on our pool, and getting paid out in this coin you are helping raise the price of the coin!  The reason behind this is we will have to buy coins to pay the miners.  So you are helping the coins price in the process, and get paid in the currency!

You can use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports or your GPU in the others and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Grimcoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GQTvDgwPa5nYVATTekmrVrYZVo2CtRsVYq -p c=GRIMPos 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/GRIM

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2054

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Had a friend double check this (not doubting the pool, as I've used it but wanted to verify everything) out and it does pay out.  Said it took a bit for first payout but after that they came regular.  Makes sense with the selling/buying aspect.  Anyways, this isn't anything "official" from the GRIM team, but if anyone is interested in doing this, it does seem to be legit and paying so as long as it does, we'll support it!  Thanks to BlockMunch Pool!
Merit: 13
grim coins, grim name, grim prices.. and of course the future is also grim

What purpose does this serve you or anyone else?  And the price may be low but it's been on a steady climb...the future is not grim for those who are holding and buying.  We are actually ahead on our timeline and still working on the things we've listed as well as a couple new things we are working toward.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
grim coins, grim name, grim prices.. and of course the future is also grim
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
do we need the wallet to be open for the coins to stake ?
if so, if we let them on cm they stake no matter if we turn down pc ?

stake if turn down pc. that impossible. need keep online. prefer tell grim coin agreement to coporate with ispace. so them put online stake~
You have to leave the wallet online for it to stake if it's on your personal computer.  On coinsmarkets it doesn't matter, it will stake either way.

Haven't been on with updates much lately, been vacating with family at the beach.  But every night I try to check in and answer any questions I've seen.  Sorry it took me a bit to get to this one, I was mobile when I read it initially and responded...or thought I did...not sure if I missed sending it or what.

Activity: 154
do we need the wallet to be open for the coins to stake ?
if so, if we let them on cm they stake no matter if we turn down pc ?
Merit: 11
how many blocks for the coins to mature before staking in the wallet question
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Grimcoin as a payment option to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!

The way we do this is we mine PoW coins and exchange the equivalent coins to the coin of your choice!  
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

By using your mining power on our pool, and getting paid out in this coin you are helping raise the price of the coin!  The reason behind this is we will have to buy coins to pay the miners.  So you are helping the coins price in the process, and get paid in the currency!

You can use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports or your GPU in the others and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GQTvDgwPa5nYVATTekmrVrYZVo2CtRsVYq -p c=GRIM

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:

Peer List:
Code:

Had a friend double check this (not doubting the pool, as I've used it but wanted to verify everything) out and it does pay out.  Said it took a bit for first payout but after that they came regular.  Makes sense with the selling/buying aspect.  Anyways, this isn't anything "official" from the GRIM team, but if anyone is interested in doing this, it does seem to be legit and paying so as long as it does, we'll support it!  Thanks to BlockMunch Pool!
Activity: 364
Mutual coin is having a 3 btc fundraiser to get to topia, devs are donating 2 btc for CE if fundraiser fails. Grim should consider same thing
Founder Nur1Labs
Hello

I am buying this coin little by little
from now on. Does the master node plan to implement it?

no master nodes i think~

Thank you
I will do my best and hold it. Wink

same with me if already have. since i late wait exchange buy and hold~ Grin
Hello

no master nodes i think~

Thank you
I will do my best and hold it. Wink
my trust to grim dev. and they plan another exchange will better investor  Grin

Why is this coin not on Mercatox, Tradesatoshi, Yobit, and Coinexchange. These are still easy exchanges to get into. The dev should act fast to list in other exchanges because the market is been flooded everyday with new coins and these exchanges are going to be expensive to get into very soon. I really think the dev is either too busy working or too sluggish to get things done.

Yes we plan to list on new exchanges...but you're looking at 1-3 btc for each of those you listed.  That's not cheap.

Is the wallet v2 functioning well?
Founder Nur1Labs
Hello

no master nodes i think~
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GQTvDgwPa5nYVATTekmrVrYZVo2CtRsVYq -p c=GRIM

Code:

Block Explorer Link:
Code:

Peer List:
Code:

Hello

my trust to grim dev. and they plan another exchange will better investor  Grin

Why is this coin not on Mercatox, Tradesatoshi, Yobit, and Coinexchange. These are still easy exchanges to get into. The dev should act fast to list in other exchanges because the market is been flooded everyday with new coins and these exchanges are going to be expensive to get into very soon. I really think the dev is either too busy working or too sluggish to get things done.

Yes we plan to list on new exchanges...but you're looking at 1-3 btc for each of those you listed.  That's not cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: