Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 13. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
anyone know where I can find info on how to mine grim  Huh

he guy, GRIM is PURE POS and Masternode so not POW and Miner
Activity: 252
anyone know where I can find info on how to mine grim  Huh
Activity: 238
How many grim Coins are needed for a Masternode ?
Activity: 358

1 DO NOT coin the potential, when you stock it wait for the next transaction
Activity: 322
I do not see this coin has a masternode. What do you think if your coin has Masternode  Huh

Hi guy, The Masternode plan is being implemented by executives, it will soon be released, waiting
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
I do not see this coin has a masternode. What do you think if your coin has Masternode  Huh
Activity: 129
thanks grim .. because GRIM ,, i get rich and have 9.3BTC .. i will buy again now, because the price is very cheap ,, and hope get the money back after in new exchange .. Cool
That's the truth, I can not believe my eyes. How can you earn 9.3 BTC by GRIM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
thanks grim .. because GRIM ,, i get rich and have 9.3BTC .. i will buy again now, because the price is very cheap ,, and hope get the money back after in new exchange .. Cool
Wow, that's quite a result. Good call on picking it cheap!
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
anyone else having issues syncing the wallet?

Have you created the .conf file?  In the next release we will have built in seed nodes, but until then you have to manually add them with a .conf file.
Activity: 154

Please donate to dev to list GRIM on new bigger exchange.
2018 is bright future of GRIM for sure
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

What are you having problems with wallet  Huh Please reload the wallet and reinstall, everything will be nice
Activity: 129
GRIM price look good and stable now. I will buy some more now, and hold it. 2018 price will reach 1$ because MN and new exchange.
Activity: 342
Merit: 1
Good reviews about the coin. I think that I will look at this in more detail.... Where was I when I passed the airdrop? Undecided
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Reserving hindi translation,if needed.
Activity: 336
I think grim can easily be 1-2 dollar in a few month! We have very honest and transparent developer as long as we support them
Let buy and hold GRIM, 2018 is year of GRIM
Activity: 122
Wallet not sync. I need addnode!
Activity: 294
hey dev, any link join discord and slack chat or telegram  Huh

This is link join discord https://discord.gg/yrNxYgB

Join and following Dev @GRIM_Coin
Pages: