Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grin | PoW Mining | Electronic transactions for all. Community driven. - page 84. (Read 73502 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
infinite supply?
this is first time to see POW with infinite supply.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Is anyone who want sell? OTC?
Activity: 426
Merit: 212
I am interesting in this project, but I only could mining by CPU (have a Ryzen and a 4Gbyte graphic card), and i couldnt find any information about the hashrate on CPUs or any Windows CPU miner.

I know that there are a linux CPU miner, but i need windows SO for work.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Its the problem with windows 10 and Nvidia rtx 2080 8gb :

I have .NET Core 2.2 installed , windows 10 x64 home last update , and last nvidia driver 417.35 .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Hi

I dont undestand why windows miner dont run on windows 10 and only old windows 7

https://github.com/mozkomor/GrinGoldMiner/releases

Beta 2 launched but have same problem , any news ? .

Miner without problems start on Win10. Maybe this:"RTX 8GB may not work on Win10, but work on Win7"
 But there was another problem: after the initial setup (entering the pool address, login and password), the miner starts, but shows an error message:
ERROR   Exception in # File: C:\PROJECTS\GRIN\GrinGoldMiner\src\Master\StratumConnect.cs # Line: 140...
Apparently this link is the appropriate file from the developer miner.

Activity: 3
lets make mining great again!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Hi

I dont undestand why windows miner dont run on windows 10 and only old windows 7

https://github.com/mozkomor/GrinGoldMiner/releases

Beta 2 launched but have same problem , any news ? .
legendary
Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005
i came on this thread by accident , but after reading some very interesting things from some very ineresting people , i am very inerested now too , absolute need to find out where and how to mine , you have my attention for sure
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I was really willing to open a discussion about Grin-Mimblewimble and I did a search first, finding out that this thread was recently created.
Well ... there is now a week left to launch the mainet, if there are no delays, and everyone seems to be impatient to see the birth of this new creature.

I am sure that it will almost immediately have a support and listing on more exchanges, while for a few days, for those who have no chance to undermine, we will have to be content to buy OTC.

15/01 is the new 03/01?   Grin
Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
You can't believe how thrilled I am to see this thread appear!

I am following Grin for a long time now! :-)
Activity: 2

I wonder if that will ever come to reality. How are they going to beat bitcoin or eth or ripple in the first place?

I don't think GRIN will have to beat any
- Bitcoin will be de facto store of value (only large transaction will be done as people will accumulate and sit on that precious digital gold)
- Eth better get the smart contract game right to become gas for the future of immutable contracting (not money)
- Ripple bankers will play ping-pong with it but eventually the public will see it's true worth of as it is a centralized coin

Grin - can get you a coffee everyday (that argument that everyone had against Bitcoin) because you won't sweat spending Grin as the supply is infinite. (Infinite private fast transaction)

You may say I'm a dreamer ♫ ♪ But...
brand new
Activity: 0
Goosebumps. It's finally happening.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
I wonder if that will ever come to reality. How are they going to beat bitcoin or eth or ripple in the first place?

Join Bitcoin..
And they already beat eth and xrp by being decentralized and immutable..
Activity: 6
Looks promising, will be watching this one closely.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I just wanted to comment here just in case that in a decade from know I can point somebody these quotes saying " I told you that the majority of cash like transaction on the planet will be done in GRIN"  Cheesy

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I’ve been following Grin closely and look forward to the launch. Great to see an ANN thread if for no other reason than tradition. Best of luck to the team.
Activity: 2
I just wanted to comment here just in case that in a decade from know I can point somebody these quotes saying " I told you that the majority of cash like transaction on the planet will be done in GRIN"  Cheesy
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I am waiting for Mainnet launch too being same excited like everyone here. It is not far approximately eight more days but I wonder still small number of people are aware of Grin. On social media you can find good recommendations and mentioning for this coin. After long time we are going to see another project with real scope and strong fundamentals behind it.
Activity: 20
Activity: 23
looks interesting, will follow closely.
Pages:
Jump to: