Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grin | PoW Mining | Electronic transactions for all. Community driven. - page 86. (Read 73502 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
I've been extremely interested in Mimblewimble since it was first presented a couple of years ago, though I only recently heard that grin is finally launching its mainnet soon.

Me too, I have been waiting for this for a very long time.
I have talked about it with a few very crypto code-smart people quite a while ago and they also seem to have high hopes for it.

I'm so glad to see that a mimblewimble implementation will finally be up and running in the new year! I'm hoping to mine early on but it may not be possible due to the RAM requirements.

what are the requirements, ..?
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader
Reserved for pool/technical analysis
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
I've been extremely interested in Mimblewimble since it was first presented a couple of years ago, though I only recently heard that grin is finally launching its mainnet soon.

I have talked about it with a few very crypto code-smart people quite a while ago and they also seem to have high hopes for it.

I'm so glad to see that a mimblewimble implementation will finally be up and running in the new year! I'm hoping to mine early on but it may not be possible due to the RAM requirements.
Activity: 630
it seems very interesting to wait and I hope your mainnet can be launched on time on January 15 next year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Really excited to see this announcement on Bitcointalk. Was keep eyes on this project for a months and happy to know that mainnet will be going to launch on 15th Jan. I love to be a early adopters of grin...

Also let me know if you need hindi translation for this announcement for local Indian community. I can do it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 1330

Yes, this is the first project in the last few months that interested me, I will hope that the expectations will not deceive me.

knowmaster you are a project representative? and this will be the main thread on this forum?

Not Windows 10 yet [grin kind-of builds. No mining yet. Help wanted!]   at the time of launch will be available (January 15)?

Are you planning a bounty company?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

Note that due to the way grin emits its coins, prices are likely to start out high and steadily drop for the first few weeks/months.

Good tips. Thanks.
I hope to get in on this too, hopefully somewhere near the right time, and let it ride.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Has an AMD miner been developed yet?
Activity: 78
administrator
Activity: 5166
Merit: 12850
I've been extremely interested in Mimblewimble since it was first presented a couple of years ago, though I only recently heard that grin is finally launching its mainnet soon. This is the first altcoin that has ever significantly interested me.

I will definitely be buying grin fairly early on. Probably won't bother figuring out mining, though. Note that due to the way grin emits its coins, prices are likely to start out high and steadily drop for the first few weeks/months.

If you're mining grin and want to sell for BTC: let me know and I'll buy from you.
Activity: 15
ahhh finally the announcement thread for the coin we've all been waiting for Cheesy

Good luck for the launch everybody!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Have been following ou on twitter for a while
Any estimated date for pool launch?
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
Activity: 216
The project looks great and the project team members are well qualified and also with decades of experience. If only they will embark on aggressive marketing the sky will be the limit of this project.
copper member
Activity: 221
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
valid or not for the mining and value of it, this project has interesting features and i would love to see the future of this in about three months. who knows this could go well and change a few ideas on development of other projects
copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Looking forward to watching this leading MW project grow. Looks promising with constant emission indefinitely, initial ASIC resistance for c29, and super lightweight chain efficiency.
Pages:
Jump to: