Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 101. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
TaaS Becomes the First Institutional Partner of the Hacken Ecosystem

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

great news
i also see that from taas twitter
https://twitter.com/taasfund/status/922431244436230144
and also another article about it
https://cryptostreet.co/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-contributor-to-the-hacken-ecosystem/
btw , did u have soft cap ?

yes they do have soft cap  of $1.5m and it is reached. the other 18.5m is whitelisted already
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 253

do you worry about soft cap?  you didn't see HACKEN gain more investor attation ,so  i am worrying about hard cap

i have no worries about soft cap
i just asking about it
as far i know
almost ico have soft and hard cap
btw , if the project already make partnership with another success project , i will believe that project
but , like i say before i just asking.
yes in every ico the investor always want soft cap etc. but this kind of ico is strong and worthy, i definite trust this and a successful result.

pretty agreed,i  sure HACKEN is the FIRST  concept in crypto world ,will rise up quickly. let's keep watch the movement of HACKEN

I also agree, that the Hacken project will experience success in ICO later. so let's wait for the next development of the sale. we all will never know what will happen later.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100

do you worry about soft cap?  you didn't see HACKEN gain more investor attation ,so  i am worrying about hard cap

i just asking about it
as far i know
btw , if the project already make partnership with another success project , i will believe that project
yes in every ico the investor always want soft cap etc. but this kind of ico is strong and worthy, i definite trust this and a successful result.

pretty agreed,i  sure HACKEN is the FIRST  concept in crypto world ,will rise up quickly. let's keep watch the movement of HACKEN
Activity: 252
definitely white hat hacking is promoting in these days due to multiple hacking in several major networks including crypto markets.
Recently I have worked with a white hat hacker training platform which was a great success. So I'll be sure that this concept will rise up like shining sun which will enlighten web space.
Keep it go guys
Activity: 448

do you worry about soft cap?  you didn't see HACKEN gain more investor attation ,so  i am worrying about hard cap

i just asking about it
as far i know
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Dear community!

Hacked.com; a well known IT magazine; has done a deep analysis of our ICO and project.

Read more at:

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
John McAfee is involved to cryptocurrency business so it is obvious choice from the given list.
But he left infosec business, isn't it?

I think he is the right option for Hacken because from the beginning he is one person who is supporting Bitcoin when others are teasing Bitcoin. I think John macaffe is the one who is supporting Hacken.
Activity: 308
It's will be one more chance to get  bonus 25%,you need to join whitelist and be quick at beginning of ICO
you dont need to join the whitelist in able to get the 25% bonus. just be quick because the 25% bonus last only for four hours at the beggining of main ICO.
Activity: 376
2 days away for the main ICO. im really excited what will be the outcome. goodluck hacken Smiley

thank you for you advise , take part in as early as possible ,dont' miss 25% discount in 0-4 hour when start
Activity: 350
2 days away for the main ICO. im really excited what will be the outcome. goodluck hacken Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Will it have any forks coming in future?
If yes how do you plan to handle those situations?

Yes. There are possible to be Hacken fork. And there will arrive one more or may be not 1 additional coins. eHacken, HCNClassic and so on. And it will be good time to collect more HCN tokens to get more free coins.

Dear AllToMoon! Don't post unproved information please.

There will be no fork of Hacken - and will be no future emission.

By the way -
We have very good news before ICO - some very famous person joined our team.

We gonna announce his name on Monday.

Who do you think it may be?

1.Richard Branson

2.John McAffee

3.Floyd Mayweather

4.Kevin Mitnick

Hacken Admin

This one is exciting. Someone already mentioned McAfee bevause of course he is in the antivirus and antimalware industry. But I will go with Kevin Mitnick! He has a team of white hackers. Smiley

Hope it's John and not Mayweather Cheesy No offence Floyd!

Don`t believe that it would be Kevin Mitnick, because he already runs the security firm Mitnick Security Consulting, LLC which helps test companies' security strengths, weaknesses, and potential loopholes.
He is more like the competitor to the Hacken project, but I wish that I make mistake about this choice)
But it will be ridiculous if it will be Floyd, despite the fact that He had the best security in boxing)))

Merit: 251
A project is backed by russian and ukrainian teams and without involvement of any major cyber security company. Are you kidding me???
We don't need major cyber security companies - we are building world marketplace for white hat hackers.

The cybersecurity companies' involvement will come once the marketplace is set up. Hacken is starting out just like any security company that has made it big.

Hacken has the potential to change the way that cybersecurity is handled.  It offers the same types of service as traditional cybersecurity firms but differs in the implementation and how transactions are made, as well as the talent pool is now tapping into a previously ignored resource:  white hat hackers. 
Illuminating vulnerabilities and other security threats in programs, apps, protocols, secure contracts is key to the future of any of the system. Such projects are basically based on the strong Community that is the more valuable part of them, and the Hacken one is not the exclusion!
The Hacken project seems to be the step in the right direction to making the utilization of crypto an everyday routine.
sud
Merit: 301
Will it have any forks coming in future?
If yes how do you plan to handle those situations?

Yes. There are possible to be Hacken fork. And there will arrive one more or may be not 1 additional coins. eHacken, HCNClassic and so on. And it will be good time to collect more HCN tokens to get more free coins.

Dear AllToMoon! Don't post unproved information please.

There will be no fork of Hacken - and will be no future emission.

By the way -
We have very good news before ICO - some very famous person joined our team.

We gonna announce his name on Monday.

Who do you think it may be?

1.Richard Branson

2.John McAffee

3.Floyd Mayweather

4.Kevin Mitnick

Hacken Admin

This one is exciting. Someone already mentioned McAfee bevause of course he is in the antivirus and antimalware industry. But I will go with Kevin Mitnick! He has a team of white hackers. Smiley

Hope it's John and not Mayweather Cheesy No offence Floyd!
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
A project is backed by russian and ukrainian teams and without involvement of any major cyber security company. Are you kidding me???
We don't need major cyber security companies - we are building world marketplace for white hat hackers.

The cybersecurity companies' involvement will come once the marketplace is set up. Hacken is starting out just like any security company that has made it big.

Hacken has the potential to change the way that cybersecurity is handled.  It offers the same types of service as traditional cybersecurity firms but differs in the implementation and how transactions are made, as well as the talent pool is now tapping into a previously ignored resource:  white hat hackers. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

i just asking about it
as far i know
Activity: 430

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

great news
https://cryptostreet.co/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-contributor-to-the-hacken-ecosystem/

Activity: 376
only 2 days before ICO start ,dont' miss 25% discount ,i sure it will be went by quickly!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

great news
Pages:
Jump to: