Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 102. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
A project is backed by russian and ukrainian teams and without involvement of any major cyber security company. Are you kidding me???
We don't need major cyber security companies - we are building world marketplace for white hat hackers.

The cybersecurity companies' involvement will come once the marketplace is set up. Hacken is starting out just like any security company that has made it big.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
John McAfee is involved to cryptocurrency business so it is obvious choice from the given list.
But he left infosec business, isn't it?
Will it have any forks coming in future?
If yes how do you plan to handle those situations?

Yes. There are possible to be Hacken fork. And there will arrive one more or may be not 1 additional coins. eHacken, HCNClassic and so on. And it will be good time to collect more HCN tokens to get more free coins.

Dear AllToMoon! Don't post unproved information please.

There will be no fork of Hacken - and will be no future emission.

By the way -
We have very good news before ICO - some very famous person joined our team.

We gonna announce his name on Monday.

Who do you think it may be?

1.Richard Branson

2.John McAffee

3.Floyd Mayweather

4.Kevin Mitnick

Hacken Admin

This one is exciting. Someone already mentioned McAfee bevause of course he is in the antivirus and antimalware industry. But I will go with Kevin Mitnick! He has a team of white hackers. Smiley
I've just been working with white hackers a few months back as an editor and I admire what white hats are doing for a safer digital world. Your project has my utmost respect and support!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
TaaS Becomes the First Institutional Partner of the Hacken Ecosystem

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

But this is very good news.
TaaS is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund
I think it will be more interesting later.

the bounty still open ,,,?
please update your spreadsheet sir ,,,,

Hello
Thank you for your question.
However, I am not responsible for the bounty of this project.
Success!
Activity: 420
The basic news letter of the center can be accessed via the website and the different social media. But all in-depth analysis will be on subscription basis. And the area of research report would be over blockchain security, vulnerability and countermeasures.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Yes. There are possible to be Hacken fork. And there will arrive one more or may be not 1 additional coins. eHacken, HCNClassic and so on. And it will be good time to collect more HCN tokens to get more free coins.

By the way -

1.Richard Branson

2.John McAffee

3.Floyd Mayweather

4.Kevin Mitnick

Hacken Admin

I think the famous person is John McAffee because he is also one of the Anti Virus Owner, so he will support the Hacken project because The theme behind the project is cybersecurity. I think it is going to be good if John McAffee joins because he can give some good suggestion the project.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11

By the way -

1.Richard Branson

2.John McAffee

3.Floyd Mayweather

4.Kevin Mitnick

Hacken Admin
Activity: 234

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

i think question about hacken fork is too hypothetical.
Activity: 252
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Nice to see the token sale was a complete success, looking forward to the main token sale sealing the deal.

Also, has anyone else noticed that this thread is pretty much FUD free? It's nice to see.

It is because when a coin has value and see the potential people will always show interest towards the company. Now they are making the legit deal with the other companies partnership and most thing is Hacken is also accepting TaaS for buying the Hacken coins.

yes you are right that hacken is in move partnering with some companies and i strongly believe that this project will become successful and another historical ico

Yes, exactly because the concept I like most is 15% burning in order to increase the price. I think this is going to be good for long-term investment because they are partnering with other companies like TaaS.
Activity: 350
This will be a huge project in the future !
yes it is. this project is wonderful i think lots of investors will be willing to invest to his project.

Not just huge but it will play a big part in the Cyber security industry in the near future.
The project itself will help to build a stronger defense against hackers with evil intention.
you're right hacken will be playing a big role in cyber security industry.
You guys are all correct. As you can see Hacken is now on its road to success.
yes hacken will have a big name advance technology soon maybe hacken will number pick for the consumers.
hope so in the future hacken name will spread world wide rating for the costumer trusted and tested.
Activity: 448
This will be a huge project in the future !
yes it is. this project is wonderful i think lots of investors will be willing to invest to his project.

Not just huge but it will play a big part in the Cyber security industry in the near future.
The project itself will help to build a stronger defense against hackers with evil intention.
you're right hacken will be playing a big role in cyber security industry.
You guys are all correct. As you can see Hacken is now on its road to success.
yes hacken will have a big name advance technology soon maybe hacken will number pick for the consumers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Awesome Program,
sir I have submitted all information to join ico please review it.
do you have an updated link after finishing the 25% bonuses?
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
It's will be one more chance to get  bonus 25%,you need to join whitelist and be quick at beginning of ICO

Right, don't forget that the last chance at 25% bonus is only during the first 4 hours of the token sale.  After that the bonus will decrease, this is literally the last chance!
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Nice to see the token sale was a complete success, looking forward to the main token sale sealing the deal.

Also, has anyone else noticed that this thread is pretty much FUD free? It's nice to see.

I noticed that too!  Very rare for a thread and ICO these days, refreshing indeed.  Hope it stays this way.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Awesome Program,
sir I have submitted all information to join ico please review it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
You are absolutely right about white hackers and they do their job very well. But they can not enter the coin market and I do not think they are very connected to them. Hackers will not disclose themselves in any way. This is my personal opinion.

It won't be a problem on Hacken platform as it is decentralized so any Hackers joining the community doesn't need to reveal their identity because it is one of the purpose using Blockchain technology.

the open talent scout of hacken is a great idea which other cybersecurity projects are not promoting and limiting thereselves on same persons knowledge in cybersecurity which is not that effective way. a cybersecurity project must entertain outside ideas that other talents suggests which is hacken is promoting right now. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 110

It is because when a coin has value and see the potential people will always show interest towards the company. Now they are making the legit deal with the other companies partnership and most thing is Hacken is also accepting TaaS for buying the Hacken coins.

yes you are right that hacken is in move partnering with some companies and i strongly believe that this project will become successful and another historical ico
Jump to: