Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 97. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Just read from Hacken Twitter account that Wings.ai gives Hacken 19400 ETH avg valuation at the 🌊 of our token sale, which is due to start tomorrow🎃!
If they predict only for the first hour after the token sale starts, I`ll agree with this!) But we`ll see in a couple of hours who was right!
As you say, only projects with good prospects can get high valuations, and with the initial 25% bonus, I believe it will be a hot item, and it will bring some surprises to everyone.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

thanks for the update. so the 2% bounty is down to 1% it seems good for the investors because bounty dumps the price of any token.

***HACKEN'S BOUNTY PROGRAM UPDATES***

WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS. IN THIS REGARD, THE UPDATED BOUNTY POOL WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN EXISTING BOUNTY SECTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign
(5%) BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

** Should you have any questions regarding the Hacken Bounty Program (time limits, stakes, etc.), pm our bounty manager on Telegram — @kissnger **

***Twitter Anti-Bot Requirements***

Dear participants, due to the fact that our bounty team verified many bot-like profiles in the Hacken Twitter spreadsheet during the last verification procedure, we have decided to put updated Bounty Terms into execution. Please read them thoroughly! All participants who don’t meet these requirements in the subsequent bounty verification process will be declined from the campaign.

How to meet participation requirements?

- Your Twitter account should be registered before January 2017;
- it should have real profile picture or unique online avatar. Accounts having generic profile pictures or containing photos stolen from the Internet will be detected and eliminated from the bounty program;
- It should have real bio, listing your interests and affiliations;
- It should be relevant to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, technology, finance, cybersecurity, investments, startups — i.e. have tweets or retweets on these topics.

Content guidelines concerning 2-stakes self-written posts dedicated to Hacken project:

- the information posted in your tweets should be relevant, true and not just copy-pasted from the official Hacken’s Facebook posts or Hacken’s tweets. NOT COPIED FROM WHITE PAPER! Your self-written tweets should be unique and informative!

- Interesting tweets that get at least 5 replies from others are welcome and get 3 stakes bonus. Don’t try using bots to get the replies — it will be discovered and it will get you disqualified. ALL SUCH TWEETS WILL BE ESTIMATED ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. THEY ARE TO BE REPORTED TO RESPONSIBLE BOUNTY MANAGER OF HACKEN.IO VIA PM ON TELEGRAM — @kissnger. DON’T DELETE ANY OF TWEETS/REWTEETS MADE EVEN AFTER THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE REWARDED!

- We reserve the right to give the additional stakes to people, who are really helpful in promoting the Hacken project in a unique, authentic and interesting manner. Please be innovative! ALL SUCH CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PROMOTING HACKEN.IO ON TWEETER SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BOUNTY BOARD MEMBER — @kissnger — ON TELEGRAM VIA PM!

Your Hacken Bounty Team

I work with a security-related company. Not allowed to mention that in Twitter profile but I do have posts on cybersecurity and also have followers in that industry. Anyway, I think this is a good move to ensure that the community and engagement built by Hacken are genuine ones.
thanks for the update sir,only tweeter campaign are going to change at all?

i think this is really helpfull HACKEN price when hit exchange ,bounty pool reduce from 2% to 1%,

this can indeed protect the coin from plum on the stock exchange. So I support this decision.
Activity: 243
By the way, congratulations to all of the staff, dev, team, and participants of Hacken as we already have 1012 whitelisted investors on board! I can sense the success of Hacken is on the way now! Smiley
Yey! Congratulations to the team, dev and staff we have a good job for the success of hacken, keep up the good work guys!
Big Congrats to the Hacken group. Seeing the success of this ICO makes me want to support and work hard more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
i like the project, i signed up for the ico today, i hope i did make it on time on the whitelist. i just got the verification email, but i have no idea how to buy the tokens. Will a platform be online in 14 hours?

yes you are right. i am in waiting mode too. i have a huge feeling that this token will sold fast and the value will appreciate fast too.

I also believe that this HKN coin will be sold very quickly. projects with amazingly good concepts. unfortunately I can not participate in ICO, I do not have the funds for it. funds have been in use of other investments. hope you lucky.

I think you are missing the higher bonus  may be you can start buying after listing in the exchanges, but we don't know what is going to be the price after listing in the exchanges.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
i like the project, i signed up for the ico today, i hope i did make it on time on the whitelist. i just got the verification email, but i have no idea how to buy the tokens. Will a platform be online in 14 hours?

yes you are right. i am in waiting mode too. i have a huge feeling that this token will sold fast and the value will appreciate fast too.

I also believe that this HKN coin will be sold very quickly. projects with amazingly good concepts. unfortunately I can not participate in ICO, I do not have the funds for it. funds have been in use of other investments. hope you lucky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110

Activity: 147

Hi Iamlegit4sure,

Assume that as with all the milestone dates, everything has shifted ~3wks, anything beforehand is just a bonus.
Hello, project idea is rather interesting!
How much ETH did team collected during pre-sale? I can`t find this info.

if i'm not wrong it was 5,336.82 ETH
(looking at kickico web)

On the first preliminary sale, they collected $ 650,000
The second is not yet known

ICO will start from today onwards, already many people have joined the white list for buying the Hacken tokens. Only few hours left to start the ICO, I am ready to participate in the crowdsale.

i already prepare my eth to invest when it start ,i don't want to  miss 25%  bonus,it's huge gift for investor.

i feel that hacken will have a token rush. theres a lot of speculations reagarding the whitelist of hacken better ready my eth too
Activity: 376

(looking at kickico web)

ICO will start from today onwards, already many people have joined the white list for buying the Hacken tokens. Only few hours left to start the ICO, I am ready to participate in the crowdsale.

i already prepare my eth to invest when it start ,i don't want to  miss 25%  bonus,it's huge gift for investor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

(looking at kickico web)

Activity: 376

thanks for the update. so the 2% bounty is down to 1% it seems good for the investors because bounty dumps the price of any token.

WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS. IN THIS REGARD, THE UPDATED BOUNTY POOL WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN EXISTING BOUNTY SECTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

** Should you have any questions regarding the Hacken Bounty Program (time limits, stakes, etc.), pm our bounty manager on Telegram — @kissnger **

Dear participants, due to the fact that our bounty team verified many bot-like profiles in the Hacken Twitter spreadsheet during the last verification procedure, we have decided to put updated Bounty Terms into execution. Please read them thoroughly! All participants who don’t meet these requirements in the subsequent bounty verification process will be declined from the campaign.

- it should have real profile picture or unique online avatar. Accounts having generic profile pictures or containing photos stolen from the Internet will be detected and eliminated from the bounty program;
- It should be relevant to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, technology, finance, cybersecurity, investments, startups — i.e. have tweets or retweets on these topics.

Content guidelines concerning 2-stakes self-written posts dedicated to Hacken project:

- the information posted in your tweets should be relevant, true and not just copy-pasted from the official Hacken’s Facebook posts or Hacken’s tweets. NOT COPIED FROM WHITE PAPER! Your self-written tweets should be unique and informative!

- Interesting tweets that get at least 5 replies from others are welcome and get 3 stakes bonus. Don’t try using bots to get the replies — it will be discovered and it will get you disqualified. ALL SUCH TWEETS WILL BE ESTIMATED ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. THEY ARE TO BE REPORTED TO RESPONSIBLE BOUNTY MANAGER OF HACKEN.IO VIA PM ON TELEGRAM — @kissnger. DON’T DELETE ANY OF TWEETS/REWTEETS MADE EVEN AFTER THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE REWARDED!

- We reserve the right to give the additional stakes to people, who are really helpful in promoting the Hacken project in a unique, authentic and interesting manner. Please be innovative! ALL SUCH CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PROMOTING HACKEN.IO ON TWEETER SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BOUNTY BOARD MEMBER — @kissnger — ON TELEGRAM VIA PM!

Your Hacken Bounty Team

I work with a security-related company. Not allowed to mention that in Twitter profile but I do have posts on cybersecurity and also have followers in that industry. Anyway, I think this is a good move to ensure that the community and engagement built by Hacken are genuine ones.

i think this is really helpfull HACKEN price when hit exchange ,bounty pool reduce from 2% to 1%,
Activity: 430
Hi guys. Tell me, please, what is the ETH address of the project?

crowd-sale not start yet ,you should look carefully on official wetsite ,and dont miss 25% discount.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Just read from Hacken Twitter account that Wings.ai gives Hacken 19400 ETH avg valuation at the 🌊 of our token sale, which is due to start tomorrow🎃!
If they predict only for the first hour after the token sale starts, I`ll agree with this!) But we`ll see in a couple of hours who was right!

I think that in the first 4 hours, we must collect a good amount. Many will want to go into the project with a bonus of 25%
Activity: 826
Merit: 251

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

Your Hacken Bounty Team

Thank you for the update sir. More powers to hacken Smiley

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

Your Hacken Bounty Team

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Great to know that Taas has partnered up with hacken, i am long term holder and investor in taas and i know that they only invest in good projects, so another positive update for Hacken!
Great partnership. All i want to know what "Taas" is? Hope you answer me. And for hacken great job i will keep eyeing to hacken for more updates.

Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to cryptoassets designed to reduce the risks and technical barriers of investing in the blockchain space.

TaaS introduces an innovative Token-as-a-Service business model that allows investors to capitalize on the rise of blockchain markets without dealing with the hurdles, risks and technical barriers associated with owning, transferring and trading cryptoassets.
Good to hear that. TaaS is also good project they successfully run ICO smoothly. No doubt if Hacken later this ICO project goes well too. Moreover they partnered before the ICO running.
Great to know that Taas has partnered up with hacken, i am long term holder and investor in taas and i know that they only invest in good projects, so another positive update for Hacken!
Great partnership. All i want to know what "Taas" is? Hope you answer me. And for hacken great job i will keep eyeing to hacken for more updates.

Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to cryptoassets designed to reduce the risks and technical barriers of investing in the blockchain space.

TaaS introduces an innovative Token-as-a-Service business model that allows investors to capitalize on the rise of blockchain markets without dealing with the hurdles, risks and technical barriers associated with owning, transferring and trading cryptoassets.
I'm excited to see what will happen tommorow the start of ICO, i think it was such a succesful ICO of 2017. Goodluck hacken.
i think this ico will be one of successful task in 2017 no doubt there's a lot of investor trusted this ico. wish you good luck
I have the same feeling on hacken like you guys. If you are going to track hacken from the start up to now, We can see that hacken is really on its  road to success, to be the best ICO.

More power Hacken
Pages:
Jump to: