Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 99. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hi guys. Tell me, please, what is the ETH address of the project?
Activity: 301
I'm excited to see what will happen tommorow the start of ICO, i think it was such a succesful ICO of 2017. Goodluck hacken.
Me too I'm so excited what will happen to the crawdsale of HKN token tomorrow.goodluck team hacken.
whatever the result of the ICO are i will be the one who happy for them. Let's continue support to hacken.
Activity: 314
 I admire what white hats are doing for a safer digital world. HACKEN has my respect and support,waitting for tomorrow when it start.
Activity: 350
Being the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers what will be the impact of this ICO to the cybersecurity? Just asking my opinion
I'm sure hacken have a big impact to the cybersecurity I can not say that cybercrime will stop but it can be minimized thanks to the people fighting for those hackers.
Activity: 350
I'm excited to see what will happen tommorow the start of ICO, i think it was such a succesful ICO of 2017. Goodluck hacken.
Me too I'm so excited what will happen to the crawdsale of HKN token tomorrow.goodluck team hacken.
Being the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers what will be the impact of this ICO to the cybersecurity? Just asking my opinion
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

oh great! a great publication to showcase hacken project! this kind of publicity may help hacken promote its great project!

Yes, in order to get more awareness about the great project like Hacken we always have to do some different advertisement. The potential of the project is great and it is building a great community where people supporting this project.

as of today, hacken official telegram has 900+ members and that is already a huge community. looking forward for the community's exponential growth

Hacken has potential growth that's why people are focusing on it. I think I have seen huge potential in the market even before the ICO only.
Still, Hacken is attracting many people with the roadmap they have developed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
What was the whitelist programm? A special bonus or what exactly. can i invest in btc or only eth during the ico?

The whitelist program was a reservation promo which you will need register early to reserve tokens on the pre-sale and receive 25% bonus.

The pre-sale ended earlier than expected last week because a lot of tokens were both and exceeded the expectation of Hacken. It means that it's already done.

The only way you can get 25% bonus will be the first 1-4 hours of the main ICO which is on 31st Oct 2017. However, you can still avail of lower bonus if you haven't managed to buy early at the first 4 hours.

So, the preliminary sale is already over.
How much was raised at this stage?
Thank you!
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
and how many coins are reserved because of the whitelist programm?
Activity: 339
What was the whitelist programm? A special bonus or what exactly. can i invest in btc or only eth during the ico?

The whitelist program was a reservation promo which you will need register early to reserve tokens on the pre-sale and receive 25% bonus.

The pre-sale ended earlier than expected last week because a lot of tokens were both and exceeded the expectation of Hacken. It means that it's already done.

The only way you can get 25% bonus will be the first 1-4 hours of the main ICO which is on 31st Oct 2017. However, you can still avail of lower bonus if you haven't managed to buy early at the first 4 hours.
Hey guys how can I get into the ICO? I dont understand what the whitelist is?
Can someone explain me a little how to get involved?

Thanls mates

The Whitelist program and pre-ICO have ended last week. You can still get the 25% bonus on the main ICO if purchase tokens at the first 1-4 hours of the token sale. That will be tomorrow 31st Oct 2017. Refer to the website or Telegram channel for more information.
Great news!
I waited for the start of advertising the Hacket project so much!
Hacken is really the first custom-tailored decentralized token for cybersecurity professionals!
Beleive it will have the influence on the whole blockchain cryptocurrency market because the safer platforms or transactions can become the more people and businesses will start to utilize them on a daily basis!

A lot of advertisements coming out for Hacken. Seems like Hacken is getting known almost all over the internet. Great news for the program as it will attract more users/investors.
Hey guys how can I get into the ICO? I dont understand what the whitelist is?
Can someone explain me a little how to get involved?

Thanls mates

do you worry about soft cap?  you didn't see HACKEN gain more investor attation ,so  i am worrying about hard cap

i have no worries about soft cap
i just asking about it
as far i know
almost ico have soft and hard cap
btw , if the project already make partnership with another success project , i will believe that project
but , like i say before i just asking.
i have no worries about soft cap, i think the ICO has reach his hard cap because so many investors want to invest. And for me i will rooting for HKN until the end of ICO.
only 2 days before ICO start ,dont' miss 25% discount ,i sure it will be went by quickly!
tommorow is the ICO start so guys don't miss the 25% discount, goodluck and have fun buying HKN tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
the best ICO for 2017 is hacken, in my point Of view because is totally unique than many ICOs out There, its has a working product with a big Profisssional Team

i think it can beat the 18 minutes hardcap of Monetha coin. this is one of the most awaited ico of 2017
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
wow, it seems very nice project1 I like it!

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

oh great! a great publication to showcase hacken project! this kind of publicity may help hacken promote its great project!

Yes, in order to get more awareness about the great project like Hacken we always have to do some different advertisement. The potential of the project is great and it is building a great community where people supporting this project.

as of today, hacken official telegram has 900+ members and that is already a huge community. looking forward for the community's exponential growth
Pages:
Jump to: