Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 103. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I don't know where people are getting the bouns of 25%. From where people are buying the Hacken token I don't know, can anyone suggest me how can check that because I want to buy Hacken tokens.

We had Whitelist sale with 25% bonus, but it's ended.

So you can buy Hacken Tokens on Main Token Sale starting from 31.10 till 30.11.2017

There also will be bonuses:

+25% 1—4 hour  
+20% 1—2 day  
+15% 3—7 day  
+10% 1—2 week
[/quote]

ARE A MODERATOR OF HACKEN PROJECT? why is that your name in bct is like that?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Very nice project. I am Interested in following the bounty of social media.

Good luck for this project.
Yes such a great project. I'm Surely giving my 100% support on this project.

Goodluck HACKEN.
This will be a huge project in the future !
yes it is. this project is wonderful i think lots of investors will be willing to invest to his project.

Not just huge but it will play a big part in the Cyber security industry in the near future.
The project itself will help to build a stronger defense against hackers with evil intention.
you're right hacken will be playing a big role in cyber security industry.
You guys are all correct. As you can see Hacken is now on its road to success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Nice to see the token sale was a complete success, looking forward to the main token sale sealing the deal.

Also, has anyone else noticed that this thread is pretty much FUD free? It's nice to see.

It is because when a coin has value and see the potential people will always show interest towards the company. Now they are making the legit deal with the other companies partnership and most thing is Hacken is also accepting TaaS for buying the Hacken coins.
Activity: 448
well thats a good news mostly to the investor and other companies,they extend or open again for register in the whitelist?
no the whitelist sale is not extended they close the whitelist sale because its almost reach the hard cap. they giving the chance the buyers or investors to buy with bonuses in the crowdsale but the crowdsale with bonuses last only for four hours.
four hours left?wow.. I read also to all buyers have a big percent of bonuses?so everybody now is waiting to be done the crowdsale?thanks for the update..

Whitelist token sale was closed at 11:59pm (Pacific Time) and they will continue selling HKN tokens on the main ICO which is October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3 with a bonuses below:

1-4 hours 25% (will reduce to 20% after 4 hours)
1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%
the crowdsale is almost got the finish line this hacken will give you a big chance of bonuses don't miss the opportunity, And thank you for the update.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
well thats a good news mostly to the investor and other companies,they extend or open again for register in the whitelist?
no the whitelist sale is not extended they close the whitelist sale because its almost reach the hard cap. they giving the chance the buyers or investors to buy with bonuses in the crowdsale but the crowdsale with bonuses last only for four hours.
four hours left?wow.. I read also to all buyers have a big percent of bonuses?so everybody now is waiting to be done the crowdsale?thanks for the update..

Whitelist token sale was closed at 11:59pm (Pacific Time) and they will continue selling HKN tokens on the main ICO which is October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3 with a bonuses below:

1-4 hours 25% (will reduce to 20% after 4 hours)
1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%
wow thank you happycaptain now im fully aware about the bonuses in the crowdsale i only know that the bonuses will last for four hours. i didn't know that they will be giving bonuses after for hours. thanks man!

thank your ,i already prepare my eth ,i will join as early as possible ,to get bonuses .
very wise decision man. well goodluck to you hope you get the bonuses.
so after 2weeks thier going to close or maybe already sold out?it going to decrease the bonuses,do you have an idea how much if you going to buy?
I read those past post the hkn are going to increase just because the percentage of bonuses are going low?we will wait the update after  finish the 25% bonuses is end..

everything will go to a success with this project, backed by some awesome people in the indsutry.
Activity: 147
Nice to see the token sale was a complete success, looking forward to the main token sale sealing the deal.

Also, has anyone else noticed that this thread is pretty much FUD free? It's nice to see.
Activity: 145
I don't know where people are getting the bouns of 25%. From where people are buying the Hacken token I don't know, can anyone suggest me how can check that because I want to buy Hacken tokens.

So you can buy Hacken Tokens on Main Token Sale starting from 31.10 till 30.11.2017

+25% 1—4 hour  
+20% 1—2 day  
+15% 3—7 day  
+10% 1—2 week

Thanks for giving clarification on it because even I joined in whitelist and I am emails from the company regarding updates from the company. Still, three more days left in the crowdsale where we can buy through the website.
[/quote]I think the tokens of this project will soon be sold out, I know that many people told me this project, that is to say, they all pay attention to it, and changes in the recent market is good, it may be a surprise.

+25% 1—4 hour  
+20% 1—2 day  
+15% 3—7 day  
+10% 1—2 week
[/quote]

Thanks for giving clarification on it because even I joined in whitelist and I am emails from the company regarding updates from the company. Still, three more days left in the crowdsale where we can buy through the website.
Activity: 314
For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.
Jaxx Wallet? I don't remember Jaxx wallet support to receiving/sending ERC20 token but I suggest you should to use Myetherwallet (MEW) to transfer this token. Metatask is also a good for people want to security more their wallet.
Actually Jaxx does support some ERC20 tokens, I don't yet see support for Hacken token. MEW is pretty much best wallet for ETH or ERC20 tokens.
are u guys know everything but hacken use orderbook so you cant get the token until not finish the crowdsale?so when you get token you should transfer to mew?

personel i don't trust any website ,i trust my wallet only ,i will transfer it to my wallet .

Anyway my personal wallet with private key is best solution. I'll transfer my too.
any one updated link can share about the speaker say before?
if read it back white hack hacken is going to balance between the investor and buyer which is selling the good price for everyone and almost 3hours left before the 25% bonuses is end let see how far they sell.advance congrats for hacken..

when crowd-sale start in 1-4 hours there is  25% discount ,so prepare your eth when it start ,invest as early as possible.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Best ICO for me so far.

Same here.  The 25% discount ICO went by quick!
Best ICO for me so far.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.
Jaxx Wallet? I don't remember Jaxx wallet support to receiving/sending ERC20 token but I suggest you should to use Myetherwallet (MEW) to transfer this token. Metatask is also a good for people want to security more their wallet.
Actually Jaxx does support some ERC20 tokens, I don't yet see support for Hacken token. MEW is pretty much best wallet for ETH or ERC20 tokens.
are u guys know everything but hacken use orderbook so you cant get the token until not finish the crowdsale?so when you get token you should transfer to mew?

personel i don't trust any website ,i trust my wallet only ,i will transfer it to my wallet .

Anyway my personal wallet with private key is best solution. I'll transfer my too.
if read it back white hack hacken is going to balance between the investor and buyer which is selling the good price for everyone and almost 3hours left before the 25% bonuses is end let see how far they sell.advance congrats for hacken..

they get the 25% of bonuses but this time already end..but the remaining is 10% i think thres many participant going to register now..

They got the bonus 25% from the whitelist program that was done last week before the pre-sale. You can still avail of the 25% bonus on the first 4 hours of the official ICO which is on 31st of October. Hope it helps.

Yeah, the pre-sale ended earlier than expected because a lot of investors bought tokens and already reached a certain amount that is almost equal to the soft cap of the ICO. You can only avail of the 25% on the first 4 hrs of the main ICO. If you wouldn't able reach or avail tokens at the first 4 hrs, you can still avail bonus but it will become lower.

Reference:
1-4 hours 25%
1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%
Activity: 339

they get the 25% of bonuses but this time already end..but the remaining is 10% i think thres many participant going to register now..

They got the bonus 25% from the whitelist program that was done last week before the pre-sale. You can still avail of the 25% bonus on the first 4 hours of the official ICO which is on 31st of October. Hope it helps.

Activity: 234

Can you able to send me the link where we can see all those how the whitelist candidates because already I have registered but on which slot I have registered I don't know. How to check and where to check?
It seems we don't have the permission to check the whitelist. But, why do you need to know the investors of whitelist? I think an announcement about total investors in whitelist is enough for us know the popularity of this project.
May be they need a good mail list of potential investors, to made some kind of 'usefull' resend.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250

Can you able to send me the link where we can see all those how the whitelist candidates because already I have registered but on which slot I have registered I don't know. How to check and where to check?
It seems we don't have the permission to check the whitelist. But, why do you need to know the investors of whitelist? I think an announcement about total investors in whitelist is enough for us know the popularity of this project.
Activity: 234
It's will be one more chance to get  bonus 25%,you need to join whitelist and be quick at beginning of ICO
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
[/quote]

+25% 1—4 hour  
+20% 1—2 day  
+15% 3—7 day  
+10% 1—2 week

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Jump to: