Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 34. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Regardless, if you're receiving a bounty, your effective buy rate is 0 satoshis per coin...so it's all upside.

Sorry, what do you mean by this? I don't get it)

There are already trades on Orderbook, but of course I think it's better to wait few months or at least few weeks
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
As I recall, developers promised to post the final spreadsheets today after payments. anyone seen the table?

It hasn't shown up on Telegram yet, so I'd say it hasn't been published at this point.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
As I recall, developers promised to post the final spreadsheets today after payments. anyone seen the table?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Please explain to me, What is "Ambisafe part" of bounty campaign? Will article and video Included in this part?

I think ambisafe part is nothing but in order book exchange I have seen that name. May be for ICO Hacken is partnership with order book, in order to conduct the ICO. So I think they mentioned as heading about it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
thanks HACKEN
i received some HKN tokens but i don't understand for any bounty .... twitter or facebook or..... Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Great news! Tokens received!
I don't know about you, but I didn't check spreadsheets so I don't know for which part what I received, but in general I think amount of tokens is very good. Especially considering the fact that we are sure it will rise a lot!

Also retweeted tweet to Etherdelta, strange that they didn't list yet, I remember other less popular tokens were listed much faster.

Glad to hear you got your bounty. There was mention of the HKN per share information being made public tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if it's withheld until all the bounties have been paid though.

Regardless, if you're receiving a bounty, your effective buy rate is 0 satoshis per coin...so it's all upside.

this infomation from official telegram ,so give our support to HKN ,vote for listing binance.

Dear Community!
Hacken is taking part in Binance Community Token of the Month!
Voting time: From 2017/12/31 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/01/05 10:00 AM (UTC).
Each registered user can vote for multiple candidates but only a maximum of one vote per candidate. Users will need to pay 0.1 BNB per vote.
At the end of the voting period, we will review the votes garnered by each candidate for final review.
As always, we reserve the right to adjust the weightings of each vote.
Details in link https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731

Quite by accident, I noticed one interesting thing.
Here is a very strange ETH address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277#tokentxns

Can someone explain why to this address comes a huge number of tokens from completely different wallets?
All of these is just send transactions, not "buy" or withdraws.

It seems that someone have a lots of multi-accounts and now send tokens for itself. All of this tokens are from Bounty, as I understand.

What do you think about this?

dont worry ,when the spreadsheet be public ,all will be clear  ,just wait .
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Quite by accident, I noticed one interesting thing.
Here is a very strange ETH address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277#tokentxns

Can someone explain why to this address comes a huge number of tokens from completely different wallets?
All of these is just send transactions, not "buy" or withdraws.

It seems that someone have a lots of multi-accounts and now send tokens for itself. All of this tokens are from Bounty, as I understand.

What do you think about this?
I don't know about you, but I didn't check spreadsheets so I don't know for which part what I received, but in general I think amount of tokens is very good. Especially considering the fact that we are sure it will rise a lot!

Also retweeted tweet to Etherdelta, strange that they didn't list yet, I remember other less popular tokens were listed much faster.

Glad to hear you got your bounty. There was mention of the HKN per share information being made public tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if it's withheld until all the bounties have been paid though.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350

Please explain to me, What is "Ambisafe part" of bounty campaign? Will article and video Included in this part?

It's this part of the bounty:

https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok, would be interesting to see how it will go, since I am involved to cybersecurity industry.
Activity: 168
i have received token bounty from hacken. thanks hacken
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
how about bounty blog guys ??
 any update list speadsheet

Hacken have only said that the Ambisafe portion is being distributed (Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk and Blogging), so no news yet on the Steemit, Reddit, Medium portion but fingers crossed they'll get that portion sorted soon. I'm sure Hacken would like to have the bounty distribution completed as soon as possible so they don't get any more questions about it ;-P
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
how about bounty blog guys ??
 any update list speadsheet
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
hello all
has anyone recieved the tokens for bounty campaign?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
i hope this project go to the moon in the future and got my token  Grin
no tokens yet. i guess we hav et owait alittle longer. c'mon there is no rush. there is no point in wanting your tokens so soon, since it's not smart to sell them right now that the hacken platfrom is not even operational

Good news guys! the 1st batch of distribution will start soon for all of the listed emails on the spreadsheet they posted on the official bounty telegram channel, please check yours if you are listed and read the updates from the team (https://t.me/joinchat/CStAvlD_xPaGYY5rpiB8NQ)
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
devs promise, that all work will be payed, and all efforts will be granted! and that soon audit will be done and  tokens delivered.
This is one of the best bets anyone can make.

Why?

THERE IS 99.999% CHANCE John McAfee is gonna pump this one since he's an investor.

This will 2-4x Hacken immediately.

The only question at this point is: WHEN?

Maybe in 2-3 months, Hacken coins will definitely rise up.

i think HACKEN need major exchange when price 2-4x ,i will not go to yobit to exchange my tokens .
Activity: 350
💲
hello all
has anyone recieved the tokens for bounty campaign?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
i hope this project go to the moon in the future and got my token  Grin
no tokens yet. i guess we hav et owait alittle longer. c'mon there is no rush. there is no point in wanting your tokens so soon, since it's not smart to sell them right now that the hacken platfrom is not even operational
Pages:
Jump to: