Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 33. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I went through a full verification in the OrderBook, but Hacken tokens were never received.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
On your Orderbook account.
Did you get e-mail from Hacken a while ago? That you need to verify your acc on Orderbook
Actually in that part of bounty I remember that you had to register on Orderbook.
Another part of bounty it seems will be sent later.
But the Orderbook part of bounty I already received, and I like that site. May be will trade Hacken tokens there, but not now, in several months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Friends, tell me, where did you get tokens for bounty? So far, nothing has come to me. Perhaps the payments are still coming?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
You can already buy on Orderbook, the price of token right now is 0.00239500
Right now I checked Coinmarketcap calculator and it is: $1.82
(However there are only 93 tokens for this price, other tokens are sold for more expensive price)
But if we here believe price of Hacken token will increase in several times - it's better to buy now. The more exchanges will be available - the higher price will be
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
the great project HACKEN hit which exchange ,i want to buy tokens .
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
HACKE project everthing is ready but just need one major exchange to happy trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Dev team are very active and giving updates to people who want to get involvement with the Hacken. Right now they are developing a product which is going to spread to lot of members and team is giving suggestion to people and follow their instructions inorder to list in the exchanges.
Activity: 372
hello dev, is it bounty gift sharing through mew, i have not received it, please give clear information to me.

the spreadsheet not public right now  ,what's up  ,look like so strange
Activity: 112
Hacken bounty was nice.Thank Hacken Team!
hacken is indeed a great project, with the support of a professional team which will surely further to the fore. success for this project and teamwork spirit.
the project to build a regional cyber defense systems are stable. the project also has a mission by creating a community of creative and ethical.
I hope in future project hopefully will evolve going forward.
major projects by having a good mission. by creating a creative community. I believe with a hard work and high spirits of this project will surely be a success in the future.
Activity: 588
hello dev, is it bounty gift sharing through mew, i have not received it, please give clear information to me.
Activity: 140
hacken is indeed a great project, with the support of a professional team which will surely further to the fore. success for this project and teamwork spirit.
the project to build a regional cyber defense systems are stable. the project also has a mission by creating a community of creative and ethical.
I hope in future project hopefully will evolve going forward.
Activity: 518

the team in the project expert and have everything HACKEN background in the field of security systems. Despite the fact that there is currently a source of huge currency that requires security system in virtual worlds, as well as a large number of requests in the area of penetration and bounty. really very nice HACKEN project for the future.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
Looking forward to see loopring enfold its potential. Decentralized exchanges are the future for crypto exchange. Im angry of the hassle with centralized exchanges, being exposed to their will is annoying.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Activity: 350
💲
ok, i can confirm i recieved my hakcen tokens in my verified orderbook account! Very good news! Now i am waiting for the second bounty that should be sent directly to the ethereum address, if i am not mistaken
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Many thanks for the project token.
I will keep them for a long time.
I wish success to the team and all the participants!
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Activity: 356
quote from official telegram

Dear Community,
At the moment, the Hacken Team is developing new products and working on listing HKN on other major exchanges. Meanwhile, we would like to present you a guide on how you can become more successful and wealthier with Hacken. We have developed 5 simple rules by following which, you will be able to make a significant profit on HKN in 2018.

1) Believe in HKN, but trade it.
Mind that holding a coin isn’t a good strategy for earning money on trading. Consider BTC as an example. The main idea is that you should sell it when a price is high and buy when it is low. It increases the volume of trade and liquidity. The higher liquidity is the rapidly a price of HKN increases. High trade volume makes HKN a more prominent coin, which will definitely help us to list it on the most popular exchanges. Besides, by following this strategy, you will earn a vastly larger sum of money that by holding a coin.

2) Contribute to the development of HKN to build a community of the BEST Investors.
Each of us will win if a price of HKN increases. So, we should promote it by all possible means among the crypto network to make HKN community wider and stronger. It means participation in testing our products, high involvement in various HKN events, sharing news about our project to attract newcomers to joins us and so forth. Mind, the more we contribute, the more we have!

3) Speak less, trade more.
Recently, many members of the HKN community have complained about Yobit and asked us to list HKN on other exchanges. Listing on famous exchanges is one of our main goals. However, you should mind that to achieve this objective, we (the HKN community) have to increase the trade volume of HKN on Yobit to at least 5 BTC per day. By this way, we will be able to list HKN on any exchange we want in a more faster manner. For example, if you traded HKN each time when you were going to discuss something in our channels, you would definitely earn more on the token. Mind that words don’t help a community to develop, but actions do.

4) Invite a friend to grow and earn together.
It’s not a secret that the wider community is, the more benefits we will get. In addition, words and promises do not build a community, but people do. So, we recommend each of you to invite your best crypto-friends to the HKN community to develop and become wealthier together. Now, each of you can affect the development of the HKN network around the world.

5) Follow us on our activities.
In future, we will arrange various events and contests to entertain you and develop the HKN community. If each of us takes part in such events, it will be more effective and interesting. Involvement of every single investor really matters. Together we will change the world.

6) Help us to make proper decisions with your advice.
We deeply appreciate your support and good pieces of advice. But you should mind that wrong and silly recommendations also affect HKN. They can harm to our project as well as a token. So, it would be good, if you share your best ideas with us in a proper manner via a Google Table below, the Telegram channel of Yobit chat to facilitate the development of HKN.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DkTQOpVs_0MlfzatPMzsd32MBUTRtE2Dd3g-Hxu1Ufk/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 308
Well I reieved my tokens, now just waiting on a reliable exchange to see where Hacken takes us. It is a very good project from what I ave researched and the team is a very active team. We always need that in this space. I wish the team the best of luck!
Activity: 361
Regardless, if you're receiving a bounty, your effective buy rate is 0 satoshis per coin...so it's all upside.

Sorry, what do you mean by this? I don't get it)

There are already trades on Orderbook, but of course I think it's better to wait few months or at least few weeks

no one care about HACKEN now ? when will hit major exchange ?
Pages:
Jump to: