Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 35. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
This is one of the best bets anyone can make.

Why?

THERE IS 99.999% CHANCE John McAfee is gonna pump this one since he's an investor.

This will 2-4x Hacken immediately.

The only question at this point is: WHEN?

Maybe in 2-3 months, Hacken coins will definitely rise up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
hello all
has anyone recieved the tokens for bounty campaign?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
i hope this project go to the moon in the future and got my token  Grin
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
This is one of the best bets anyone can make.

Why?

THERE IS 99.999% CHANCE John McAfee is gonna pump this one since he's an investor.

This will 2-4x Hacken immediately.

The only question at this point is: WHEN?
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
asking about distribution bounty with MEW ??
when will be start ? i hope nothing problem

Distribution to MEW will start after all verified members received their tokens but there is no exact date yet as the team continue working on the platform. I guess everyone who have bounty related issues should contact the team in telegram channel (https://t.me/joinchat/CStAvlD_xPaGYY5rpiB8NQ) so we can keep this thread discuss more about the development of Hacken.
Activity: 350
💲
Dear Community and Friends!

Bounty is almost finished - we care about our supporters a lot!

Team is working hard on 3 ways now - HackenProof launch, Exchanges listing and helping our partners with hack attacks!

Please be patient - all earned and audited bounty will be payed to participants!

By that time please share in social media this article-twitter, fb, reddit, steemit, LinkedIn

https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/21/how-hacken-helped-jibrel-avoid-major-losses-during-an-ico-phishing-scam/

World has to know that Hacken could help!
Sounds promising. I hope when we get our bounty rewards, price will make some X`s

right i hope when  hacken hit exchange  the price will stable ,and give investors trust ,also hope HACKEN development will run smoothly

well, price will be closely bound to the development of the hacken platform and the software/services they will offer. If they become a good cybersecurity platform, the tokens will surely spike in price.
Activity: 476

Team is working hard on 3 ways now - HackenProof launch, Exchanges listing and helping our partners with hack attacks!

Please be patient - all earned and audited bounty will be payed to participants!

By that time please share in social media this article-twitter, fb, reddit, steemit, LinkedIn

https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/21/how-hacken-helped-jibrel-avoid-major-losses-during-an-ico-phishing-scam/

Sounds promising. I hope when we get our bounty rewards, price will make some X`s

right i hope when  hacken hit exchange  the price will stable ,and give investors trust ,also hope HACKEN development will run smoothly
💲
Hi Hacken Team,

We appreciate your effort in auditing the accounts of bounty participants to eliminate those who neglected the campaign rules. However, it took so long to distribute the bounty and some of us are getting frustrated now.

I can see that the people who are verified in orderbook are getting their bounties now.

When is the distribution for those not verified? I've checked my MEW and there's still no transfer yet. I understand that you guys are prioritizing those who are verified but the gist is we are waiting for so long. Please also prioritize us as well.

Any update will be appreciated.

Orderbook Bounty Distribution hasn't taken place, there was a message in the Telegram channel that the audit is almost over, but nothing about actual distribution.

If it's really not distributed yet, then I think I was just trolled by them. Shame

Anyway, since the stakes are already counted, are we now allowed to view the spreadsheet?

No, spreadsheets are still private and not accessible. i don't know why. They will probably start the bounty distribution next week. it has been almost a month now waiting. let's wait some more
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Hi Hacken Team,

We appreciate your effort in auditing the accounts of bounty participants to eliminate those who neglected the campaign rules. However, it took so long to distribute the bounty and some of us are getting frustrated now.

I can see that the people who are verified in orderbook are getting their bounties now.

When is the distribution for those not verified? I've checked my MEW and there's still no transfer yet. I understand that you guys are prioritizing those who are verified but the gist is we are waiting for so long. Please also prioritize us as well.

Orderbook Bounty Distribution hasn't taken place, there was a message in the Telegram channel that the audit is almost over, but nothing about actual distribution.

If it's really not distributed yet, then I think I was just trolled by them. Shame

Anyway, since the stakes are already counted, are we now allowed to view the spreadsheet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Thanks Hacken, is there a spreadsheet for us to check our bounty work? Thanks
Activity: 147
Hi Hacken Team,

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Hi Hacken Team,

When is the distribution for those not verified? I've checked my MEW and there's still no transfer yet. I understand that you guys are prioritizing those who are verified but the gist is we are waiting for so long. Please prioritize us as well.

Edit: I don't know if they're just trollin'. If so, then apologies. We, bounty participants are just really frustrated right now.

Activity: 168
hopefully the team can work quickly and well, so that tokens can soon be distributed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

well if that is the case, we have to wait.
ive seen the team effort since the beggining of the project.
the token is worth the wait.
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina

The project has already been released on some exchanges? What was the price of one token on the Ico?
ICO price was  1$.

It's been raised to 3$ I think so, They have awarded yesterday in Bitcoin Industries, I don't have a link but go in their Facebook Page. I've seen it and shared in the telegram. I hope they will finished the Audit, and give ETA. Merry Christmas to all Smiley

I just saw the price in my blockfolio which is arround 3$ may be due to the tested efficacity of hacken solving issues for Jibrel network. This post in the hacken official tweeter can mention the actual price for all waiting for exchange: https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/944224227359690752
Hacken was my first investment with great profits. Just waiting for exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290

Activity: 644
hope community can receive great gift from hacken team , merry christmas !
This situation is getting very hot! I hope developers will make some announcement before the new year

well, there is a bounty reference that is answering on the telegram group, but they are not giving away any new ifno about the bounties payments. it is a little strange...

They are not giving exact ETA because people will ask the question differently if they didn't pay by that time. So maybe they are doing some background otherwise they will release your bounty coins for you very soon.
💲

don't worry, take your time as long as this help you deliver a better project. I am in no rush of selling, iwill jsut hold the tokens and support the project, so .-...nu rush and merry christmas!
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Pages:
Jump to: