Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 60. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
anyone Knows how much money Raised so Far ?
Activity: 196
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT from Hacken Team!

Hacken Thanksgiving Day Gifts from John!

Recently, we’ve seen some great customer traction with our token sale.
It intensified after John McAfee joined Hacken as our product advisor.
Currently Hacken is enroute to a successful completion of its token sale, with more than $3,2 million raised in the fiat equivalent.
Our team has also completed the development cycle for the HackenProof cybersecurity marketplace, our flagship product.
At 16:00 UTC on Wednesday, November 22, 2017, Hacken will host online video conference featuring John McAfee and Dmytro Budorin, our CFO and co-founder.
John and Dmytro will discuss the current token sale, the upcoming release of HackenProof cybersecurity marketplace and the reasons why John decided to join Hacken.

Later, at 08:00 am UTC on Friday, November 24, 2017, Hacken will launch an unprecedented additional gift weekend inspired by John McAfee.
The gift weekend will last until 22:00 UTC on Sunday, November 26, 2017.

https://blackfriday.hacken.io/

Thanks for sharing this update.
Very curious what the gift is Smiley! You guys are doing great marketing.

Keep this up.
Merit: 10
💲

Currently Hacken is enroute to a successful completion of its token sale, with more than $3,2 million raised in the fiat equivalent.
Our team has also completed the development cycle for the HackenProof cybersecurity marketplace, our flagship product.
At 16:00 UTC on Wednesday, November 22, 2017, Hacken will host online video conference featuring John McAfee and Dmytro Budorin, our CFO and co-founder.
John and Dmytro will discuss the current token sale, the upcoming release of HackenProof cybersecurity marketplace and the reasons why John decided to join Hacken.

Later, at 08:00 am UTC on Friday, November 24, 2017, Hacken will launch an unprecedented additional gift weekend inspired by John McAfee.

well this is even more good news. i think this project is really taking off
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Good news.I'll wait for the broadcast. I told a couple of people to get into Black Friday Gifts.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Great Thanksgiving news from John!
Apart from online video conference featuring John McAfee and Dmytro Budorin, which other online and offline event will you have in the nearest future?
Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Well actually i wanted to also invest some little money in it as i see that this project is something unique, but i just missed the sale Sad
Do you guys know if it's the same project that is available on the kickico website where you can also invest with KICK tokens ?
I hope that after it get's added to market the price doesn't rocket high so i can buy some Tongue

You can still buy Hacken tokens, check the official web-site https://hacken.io
If you can sell somewhere KICK tokens - do it, and buy Hacken tokens.
You see that from popularity of the projects - the tokens will probably rise several times in price after the sale end.
No need to be ICO expert, just observe the news and huge interest in project. Many ICOs don't have such strong positions.
Ok i hope you are right man Tongue
I have bought 1000 Hacken Tokens and i hope that it will not go down just like the KICK token did after ICO Cheesy

Hacken and kick are two different concepts,So demand should also be different.KICK freeze bounty participants to sell their coins but still price fall.On other hand I don't know what is Hacken's strategy for that but Hacken's demand should rise with time and also they working on burning model.
Hacken is one of the most promising project on Blockchain technology and interesting fact is this help cyberscurity professionals and its first target is Blockchain itself.It will turn an attractive workplace for talented techies.

This is very big concept I also like this platform so many cyber security expert at one place. This is good decision to invest into this kind of promising project this is more like to invest into bright future.

Initial price is 1Hacken = 1USD.How much do you think will be the price after launch and atleast after one year.As they are also working on burning principal.
Activity: 192
Well actually i wanted to also invest some little money in it as i see that this project is something unique, but i just missed the sale Sad
Do you guys know if it's the same project that is available on the kickico website where you can also invest with KICK tokens ?
I hope that after it get's added to market the price doesn't rocket high so i can buy some Tongue

You can still buy Hacken tokens, check the official web-site https://hacken.io
If you can sell somewhere KICK tokens - do it, and buy Hacken tokens.
You see that from popularity of the projects - the tokens will probably rise several times in price after the sale end.
No need to be ICO expert, just observe the news and huge interest in project. Many ICOs don't have such strong positions.
Ok i hope you are right man Tongue
I have bought 1000 Hacken Tokens and i hope that it will not go down just like the KICK token did after ICO Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hacken is one of the most promising project on Blockchain technology and interesting fact is this help cyberscurity professionals and its first target is Blockchain itself.It will turn an attractive workplace for talented techies.

This is very big concept I also like this platform so many cyber security expert at one place. This is good decision to invest into this kind of promising project this is more like to invest into bright future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
I agree, but I'm curious what they plan to add in six months, 2 years, maybe 10

I don't have any idea what are they into in their future, but i hope they become famous of what have they done today or until the ICO ends. It's only the beginning for HACKEN.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
unsold token will burn?
or no burn?
Half of the unsold token will burn and the other half are going to the market for sale. I am right?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
unsold token will burn?
or no burn?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
By the way, if anyone does not know - the HACKEN project received a rating of "Stable+".
Information - here: http://icorating.com/project/335/Hacken

Wow thats great!
Great to see these review Smiley, thanks for sharing Ukraine2020

Hacken is getting a lot of reviews now. That is a very good publication for the marketing of Hacken. Also, Hacken participated a lot of conference. That also helps. Kudos!

Already they are making some marketing by attending the meeting all places where ever the conference are being conducted. Many experience advisors supporting the Hacken and once the platform is launched most of the companies will partnership with Hacken.
Activity: 243

Team of ICOscoring.com has analyzed project HACKEN and some interesting investment opportunities – all these reports you can find on our website. So we hope, that our efforts will help you to form more detailed picture of current and upcoming ICO.

https://icoscoring.com/project/5a0a10d8734d1d68d42ef0fb/
Thank for this. This evaluation will help investors to decide whether they will invest to a specific ICO or not. But as I can see, Hacken got a good Evaluation, this info will attracts investors more
Activity: 339
By the way, if anyone does not know - the HACKEN project received a rating of "Stable+".

Wow thats great!
Great to see these review Smiley, thanks for sharing Ukraine2020

Hacken is getting a lot of reviews now. That is a very good publication for the marketing of Hacken. Also, Hacken participated a lot of conference. That also helps. Kudos!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello! tell me please, bounty will continue until 30 or until November 18?

i think the bounty will continue Till the end of the ICO.

when does the ICO ends exactly? When will the bounty be rewarded? do we have an exact date?

ICO ends in 30th of November but this is not a bounty section so please refer your issues to the the bounty manager, you can contact her at telegram @kissnger

oh, yes you are very right, i apologize.

oh just trust The Hacken, we will be rewarded for sure just be patient Smiley think positive  Wink

all thanks for the answers. We are waiting for the end of fees)
Merit: 10
💲
Hacken successfully showed himself to the d10x. It is not surprising that such high marks.

wait for HACKEN to launch into the market then ahah
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Hacken successfully showed himself to the d10x. It is not surprising that such high marks.
Pages:
Jump to: