Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 64. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

Read the exciting News: Cybersecurity Legend, John McAfee, Joins Hacken as Advisor

the article.
https://blog.hacken.io/cybersecurity-legend-john-mcafee-joins-hacken-as-advisor-b77894fcbf64
this is wonderful news! I hope the fees will go faster. keep it up!

i think there will more good news from HACKEN ,there is long time before crowd-sale ended ,half on month .
Agreed, there is still time for Hacken and i think they can make it about the hardcap.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
By the way, what are the intentions of Mcafee, exactly? just to sponsor hakcken or will he get involved in development?

He is one of the advisors for Hacken project.

so he's not in it financially?

Maybe he can make the project strengthening about cyber security and other problems of hacken for now. I think you know that Mr. John McAfee is a legend about cyber security and this is the best for hacken.

I think with the news it can boost the sales of the Hacken because John McAfee is supporting means he find some thing good on the project. Without growth in the project John will not support.
agree with you. just because such a person will not join the project. then he really sees a great future hacken.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
I just learned about the new partnership between Hacken and McAfee. Interesting. Looking forward for more updates regards to the partnership.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
By the way, what are the intentions of Mcafee, exactly? just to sponsor hakcken or will he get involved in development?

Maybe he can make the project strengthening about cyber security and other problems of hacken for now. I think you know that Mr. John McAfee is a legend about cyber security and this is the best for hacken.

I think with the news it can boost the sales of the Hacken because John McAfee is supporting means he find some thing good on the project. Without growth in the project John will not support.

Recently, a trend has appeared that after a presale and a stage with bonuses to buy tokens, investments are almost not attracted. It remains to be hoped that Mr. John McAfee will evaporate the situation.
I think so, maybe Mr. John McAfee will be the key how to solutions the problem about the hardcap or any problem of the project for now. As you said they are not attracted anymore about the tokens.
dear community ,how did HACKEN crowd-sale going  ,is it over now ? i just check OP ,crowd-sale over time  11 NOV ,is it right?
ICO date:31.10.2017 - 30.11.2017
Total Tokens Bought - 3,190,158
They have been extended the campaign right, it's end Nov 30, 2017. So i think they can manage to reach the hardcap atleast for now, and the big news is McAfee will be the advisory of the project.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

Read the exciting News: Cybersecurity Legend, John McAfee, Joins Hacken as Advisor

the article.
https://blog.hacken.io/cybersecurity-legend-john-mcafee-joins-hacken-as-advisor-b77894fcbf64

I am very happy to hear that John McAfee is an advisor for Hacken.  I've always been a fan of his.  His endorsement as good as gold for Hacken.  He's the King of Cybersecurity.   
Activity: 430
Merit: 100

the article.

i think there will more good news from HACKEN ,there is long time before crowd-sale ended ,half on month .

good news are enough for HACKEN ,smart man already take part in this project early .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
what long-term perspectives do you see for HACKEN?
the project idea, FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS ,and the team behind project.

Yes, the concept shows very interesting because cyber security for the white hat hackers. I think it will provide some advance security features for blockchain technology. I think many companies and good advisors are supporting the project.
Activity: 448
Cybersecurity Legend, John McAfee, Joins Hacken as Advisor
Hacken is proud to announce that John McAfee, a legend in the IT and cybersecurity fields, has become an Advisor of the Hacken Ecosystem joining advisors Krowd Mentor and TaaS Fund.

Yes, many people are supporting the Hacken for their future because they find potential in Hacken for cybersecurity. Already TaaS is a strong team and supporting Hacken from their beginning. Congrats on winning the third price in the d10e Switzerland ICO top Pitch competition.
this will be a great opportunity that Mr. McAfee will be the advisory of this hacken, we know that McAfee he's the one who knows more about this kind of ico, so no doubt that many investor will grab and participate for this,
Activity: 126
it seems your project will be successful dev i will support and follow your project any time
Activity: 314

the article.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

the article.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Merit: 10
💲

the article.
Still, it's hard to reach the Hard cap. Any thought on what to expect?

As long as they have a strong project and a working Product i think they could reach the hardcap.
what long-term perspectives do you see for HACKEN?

there are lots of opportunities open for hacken now that their advisor is McAfee. the hack it conference it self is a big opportunity not only for the qualifiers but to the companies that are in need of cybersecurity. creating anti viruses and strenghtening the blockchain itself.

For hacken Till now is the only unique Project regarding many ICOs, Massive Team From Different background. + a working product. For sure it has a brilliant Future.
Pages:
Jump to: