Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 62. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Hello! tell me please, bounty will continue until 30 or until November 18?

i think the bounty will continue Till the end of the ICO.

when does the ICO ends exactly? When will the bounty be rewarded? do we have an exact date?

ICO ends in 30th of November but this is not a bounty section so please refer your issues to the the bounty manager, you can contact her at telegram @kissnger

oh, yes you are very right, i apologize.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

when does the ICO ends exactly? When will the bounty be rewarded? do we have an exact date?

ICO ends in 30th of November but this is not a bounty section so please refer your issues to the the bounty manager, you can contact her at telegram @kissnger
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I don't understand your whitepaper, when lending starts? TenX possilbe first week, what do you think?

What lending are you talking about? could you provide me on what page in whitepaper because I don't remember reading this. thanks
💲

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
I don't understand your whitepaper, when lending starts? TenX possilbe first week, what do you think?
i think not continue , as far as i know November end not November 18.
Activity: 448
as far as i know the ico continue until November 30,
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Why did you decide that until 18 November? the bounty campaign lasts until the end of ICO, that is until 1 December
Yeah i think they extended the bounty campaign until November 30. So we will wait then until ICO ends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
It is a great Coin, sadly I just discovered it yet Tongue I believe it has a great future.

I think it is not that bad, if Hacken dont get the hardcap. Maybe the price will fall a bit after release, but it will surely recover within some time.

I Will buy some more then and wish the best of luck to the Project Smiley
yeah, i don't know if the price wil lever get under the ico price though

I think it will, because not everything will be sold out and so theres not enough demand yet. But thats not a bad thing Smiley I truly believe in this Coin Cheesy
It is not ,because many investors are going to be disappointing about this project if it will fall the price of the token. This is not going to be happen for Hacken. And they have a burning method right.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Why did you decide that until 18 November? the bounty campaign lasts until the end of ICO, that is until 1 December
Activity: 154
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Activity: 361
I do not think that they will be able to collect a hard disk. It's good if 50% raised ...
Although the project is necessary
Don't worry. The less they collect money, the stronger the effect of burning and the long-term investment for small investors will decrease.

many ICOs did not reach their hard cap and they were succesfull. it's not a problem if hacken gets 50% of its target. less tokens: more value in the future.

Many people are expecting same thing the price of Hacken will reach to new heights because the supply of Hacken is very small and already they have reached the soft cap.

as one of HACKEN investor ,i also hope HACKEN price pump to moon  and earn more profit . but who knows that ,just wait and hold tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I do not think that they will be able to collect a hard disk. It's good if 50% raised ...
Although the project is necessary
Don't worry. The less they collect money, the stronger the effect of burning and the long-term investment for small investors will decrease.

many ICOs did not reach their hard cap and they were succesfull. it's not a problem if hacken gets 50% of its target. less tokens: more value in the future.

Many people are expecting same thing the price of Hacken will reach to new heights because the supply of Hacken is very small and already they have reached the soft cap.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
The price for KickCoins dumped a lot for now so there is
I`m curious if I can buy some Hacken tokens directly for my KickCoins?
Who was doing this before? How is the rate counted and how many KickCions will cost 1HKN? Are there any bonuses for the Kick holders?    

Honestly I didn't hear about KickCoins before. Also I don't remember that some ICOs accepted other coins as investment.
However may be some participants here will be interested in them?
Just check Coinmarketcap and the price is $0.03 per KickCoin
Many places where you can trade it https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kickico/#markets
So Nadia, if you are KickCoin millionaire - you can get good amount of Hacken tokens!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Just purchased 200 of them.
welcome aboard ! Cheesy i bought less, but i hope it will spike and surge to the moon in the next few years Cheesy
if the team will follow its plan and implement everything without delay, then the growth will be exactly)
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Well actually i wanted to also invest some little money in it as i see that this project is something unique, but i just missed the sale Sad
Do you guys know if it's the same project that is available on the kickico website where you can also invest with KICK tokens ?
I hope that after it get's added to market the price doesn't rocket high so i can buy some Tongue

You can still buy Hacken tokens, check the official web-site https://hacken.io
If you can sell somewhere KICK tokens - do it, and buy Hacken tokens.
You see that from popularity of the projects - the tokens will probably rise several times in price after the sale end.
No need to be ICO expert, just observe the news and huge interest in project. Many ICOs don't have such strong positions.
The price for KickCoins dumped a lot for now so there is
I`m curious if I can buy some Hacken tokens directly for my KickCoins?
Who was doing this before? How is the rate counted and how many KickCions will cost 1HKN? Are there any bonuses for the Kick holders?    
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
💲
welcome aboard ! Cheesy i bought less, but i hope it will spike and surge to the moon in the next few years Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: