Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 61. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
By the way, if anyone does not know - the HACKEN project received a rating of "Stable+".
Information - here: http://icorating.com/project/335/Hacken

Wow thats great!
Great to see these review Smiley, thanks for sharing Ukraine2020
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Has hacken team tried to apply their product or system on the practical side, like how could hacken helped coindash to avoid and recover funds that were stolen by a hacker during their crowdsale?

i think they are not covering such specific aspects during the ICO time. but in the whitepaper there are many pratical suggestions
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Has hacken team tried to apply their product or system on the practical side, like how could hacken helped coindash to avoid and recover funds that were stolen by a hacker during their crowdsale?
Activity: 74

Team of ICOscoring.com has analyzed project HACKEN and some interesting investment opportunities – all these reports you can find on our website. So we hope, that our efforts will help you to form more detailed picture of current and upcoming ICO.

https://icoscoring.com/project/5a0a10d8734d1d68d42ef0fb/
Activity: 118
I agree, but I'm curious what they plan to add in six months, 2 years, maybe 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I also think Hacken is a long term project, but it has such great potential, just put more trust in it and you will be rewarded alot Smiley With Hacken and its price in the moment you can do nothing wrong.
It is an unique concept and in the beginning. So just see whats coming Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I do not think that they will be able to collect a hard disk. It's good if 50% raised ...
Although the project is necessary
Don't worry. The less they collect money, the stronger the effect of burning and the long-term investment for small investors will decrease.

many ICOs did not reach their hard cap and they were succesfull. it's not a problem if hacken gets 50% of its target. less tokens: more value in the future.

Many people are expecting same thing the price of Hacken will reach to new heights because the supply of Hacken is very small and already they have reached the soft cap.

as one of HACKEN investor ,i also hope HACKEN price pump to moon  and earn more profit . but who knows that ,just wait and hold tokens.

Nothing is expected in this crypto market because Hacken is a long-term project where we can make more but till now we have to wait patiently and support the Hacken to the other Blockchain companies.
Activity: 266
I do not think that they will be able to collect a hard disk. It's good if 50% raised ...
Don't worry. The less they collect money, the stronger the effect of burning and the long-term investment for small investors will decrease.

many ICOs did not reach their hard cap and they were succesfull. it's not a problem if hacken gets 50% of its target. less tokens: more value in the future.

Many people are expecting same thing the price of Hacken will reach to new heights because the supply of Hacken is very small and already they have reached the soft cap.
Many people always thinks like this with on going ICOs, but in hacken I'm pretty sure after a year it will increase its value in exchanges due to the fact that the service has a high demand in the market plus the supply is very limited.
Activity: 224
anyway, could any of you get a response from the HACKEN telegram support?I asked for  support 2 days ago but they do not answer...could  i get any help?
What is your question anyway? of course they are not online 24/7 just to answer questions and since the ICO is almost done in a few days they are working with some matters.
Activity: 280
By the way, if anyone does not know - the HACKEN project received a rating of "Stable+".
Thanks for sharing the information about HACKEN  Smiley
Good to know such information, people now can assure their tokens will be in good value after the ICO specially the investors Smiley
Merit: 103
I don't understand your whitepaper, when lending starts? TenX possilbe first week, what do you think?
Did you read or seeing page only about the whitepaper of hacken? because i dont think that there will a lending here?  can you recall what page? thanks
Hello! tell me please, bounty will continue until 30 or until November 18?

i think the bounty will continue Till the end of the ICO.

when does the ICO ends exactly? When will the bounty be rewarded? do we have an exact date?

ICO ends in 30th of November but this is not a bounty section so please refer your issues to the the bounty manager, you can contact her at telegram @kissnger

oh, yes you are very right, i apologize.

oh just trust The Hacken, we will be rewarded for sure just be patient Smiley think positive  Wink
Activity: 350
💲
anyway, could any of you get a response from the HACKEN telegram support?I asked for  support 2 days ago but they do not answer...could  i get any help?
Thanks for sharing the information about HACKEN  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
AND...

Reasons for growth:
1. good project
2. model of burning tokens

I wish everyone everything!

as one of HACKEN investor ,i also hope HACKEN price pump to moon  and earn more profit . but who knows that ,just wait and hold tokens.
The price of Hacken will surely go up due to the fact the project has a unique and very important objective which can cover the most part of the internet. It will surge up and will consistently have a good value. So, just hold and see how Hacken will work and make a profit for you.

YES. Hacken project tokens can grow in value in case of successful implementation.
It is good idea... and good team)))
Activity: 854
Merit: 272

The price of Hacken will surely go up due to the fact the project has a unique and very important objective which can cover the most part of the internet. It will surge up and will consistently have a good value. So, just hold and see how Hacken will work and make a profit for you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
Admin when token will distribute?
Pages:
Jump to: