Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 63. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Well actually i wanted to also invest some little money in it as i see that this project is something unique, but i just missed the sale Sad
Do you guys know if it's the same project that is available on the kickico website where you can also invest with KICK tokens ?
I hope that after it get's added to market the price doesn't rocket high so i can buy some Tongue

You can still buy Hacken tokens, check the official web-site https://hacken.io
If you can sell somewhere KICK tokens - do it, and buy Hacken tokens.
You see that from popularity of the projects - the tokens will probably rise several times in price after the sale end.
No need to be ICO expert, just observe the news and huge interest in project. Many ICOs don't have such strong positions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Well actually i wanted to also invest some little money in it as i see that this project is something unique, but i just missed the sale Sad
Do you guys know if it's the same project that is available on the kickico website where you can also invest with KICK tokens ?
I hope that after it get's added to market the price doesn't rocket high so i can buy some Tongue

you missed the sale? i thought the ICO was still ongoing. check the website  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Read the exciting News: Cybersecurity Legend, John McAfee, Joins Hacken as Advisor

the article.
https://blog.hacken.io/cybersecurity-legend-john-mcafee-joins-hacken-as-advisor-b77894fcbf64

I found out about the news from Twitter.
Congratulations!
This is great news. John is in many ways an advanced man.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hacken project starts gaining popularity day by day now.Famous cybersecurity legend joined this project means much for its success and attract more investors towards it.
Sounds interesting. I would have visited.

Yes, as we all know (at least those who actively follow Hacken's activities), the team is great in marketing, and particularly - content marketing and event organization!
So I hope we can see some new event with Mr. McAfee in the nearest future!
But that's of course depends from John McAfee himself (as he is VIP person in IT world and very busy).
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Just read Hacken blog about McAfee.
"His contribution will assist Hacken to raise the business standards of the entire global cybersecurity industry."
I remember John McAfee was a speaker at one of the Conferences on Decentralization, which other crypto-projects he is involved in recently?
Anyway, congratulations with this!
I would be great if Hacken team will invite John McAfee for some event in Kyiv, Ukraine!
Sounds interesting. I would have visited.
Just read Hacken blog about McAfee.
"His contribution will assist Hacken to raise the business standards of the entire global cybersecurity industry."
I remember John McAfee was a speaker at one of the Conferences on Decentralization, which other crypto-projects he is involved in recently?
Anyway, congratulations with this!
I would be great if Hacken team will invite John McAfee for some event in Kyiv, Ukraine!
Activity: 168
It is a great Coin, sadly I just discovered it yet Tongue I believe it has a great future.

I think it is not that bad, if Hacken dont get the hardcap. Maybe the price will fall a bit after release, but it will surely recover within some time.

I Will buy some more then and wish the best of luck to the Project Smiley
yeah, i don't know if the price wil lever get under the ico price though

I think it will, because not everything will be sold out and so theres not enough demand yet. But thats not a bad thing Smiley I truly believe in this Coin Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
good concept, I think this project will be very useful for now and in the future.
Tokensale has come to an end and the targets I've achieved are pretty good.
3,194,669 tokens have been sold. hopefully be a good start.
Activity: 430
I just learned about the new partnership between Hacken and McAfee. Interesting. Looking forward for more updates regards to the partnership.

not only Mcafee ,also taas , but the first catch my eye is  the concept of HACKEN ,shows very interesting ,i never see before.
💲
It is a great Coin, sadly I just discovered it yet Tongue I believe it has a great future.

I think it is not that bad, if Hacken dont get the hardcap. Maybe the price will fall a bit after release, but it will surely recover within some time.

yeah, i don't know if the price wil lever get under the ico price though

Merit: 103
Cybersecurity Legend, John McAfee, Joins Hacken as Advisor
Hacken is proud to announce that John McAfee, a legend in the IT and cybersecurity fields, has become an Advisor of the Hacken Ecosystem joining advisors Krowd Mentor and TaaS Fund.

Yes, many people are supporting the Hacken for their future because they find potential in Hacken for cybersecurity. Already TaaS is a strong team and supporting Hacken from their beginning. Congrats on winning the third price in the d10e Switzerland ICO top Pitch competition.
this will be a great opportunity that Mr. McAfee will be the advisory of this hacken, we know that McAfee he's the one who knows more about this kind of ico, so no doubt that many investor will grab and participate for this,
if Mr. McAfee will the the advisory and plus TaaS fund. this will be a huge a advantage this will a lucky to be a famous ico if ever.
This project will be more popular for other investors. Good job hacken.
Merit: 103
I do not think that they will be able to collect a hard disk. It's good if 50% raised ...
Although the project is necessary
Don't worry. The less they collect money, the stronger the effect of burning and the long-term investment for small investors will decrease.

many ICOs did not reach their hard cap and they were succesfull. it's not a problem if hacken gets 50% of its target. less tokens: more value in the future.

So it is ok for hacken that they do not reach the hardcap until the end of ICO? If the investor will be benefit for this?
💲
I do not think that they will be able to collect a hard disk. It's good if 50% raised ...
Don't worry. The less they collect money, the stronger the effect of burning and the long-term investment for small investors will decrease.

many ICOs did not reach their hard cap and they were succesfull. it's not a problem if hacken gets 50% of its target. less tokens: more value in the future.
Cybersecurity Legend, John McAfee, Joins Hacken as Advisor
Hacken is proud to announce that John McAfee, a legend in the IT and cybersecurity fields, has become an Advisor of the Hacken Ecosystem joining advisors Krowd Mentor and TaaS Fund.

Yes, many people are supporting the Hacken for their future because they find potential in Hacken for cybersecurity. Already TaaS is a strong team and supporting Hacken from their beginning. Congrats on winning the third price in the d10e Switzerland ICO top Pitch competition.
this will be a great opportunity that Mr. McAfee will be the advisory of this hacken, we know that McAfee he's the one who knows more about this kind of ico, so no doubt that many investor will grab and participate for this,
if Mr. McAfee will the the advisory and plus TaaS fund. this will be a huge a advantage this will a lucky to be a famous ico if ever.
Yes. I'm already preparing the material.
I've been following the project closely since they organized me in an airplane in Ukraine.
https://www.facebook.com/hacken.io/photos/a.364125640666830.1073741829.359114011167993/386878338391560/?type=3&theater
Can you tell your story for this series of blog posts?
Activity: 173
Pages:
Jump to: