Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 72. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
can you write in english too? Even google translate will be good hehe

My level of English is not sufficient to write quality articles.. unfortunately.  Embarrassed

=)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
There are only 3 days left to get bonus 10% HKN token. If you didn't deposit yet hurry up. After that there is no bonuses at all.

i'm considering buying some more honestly. THis ICO is spreading like wildfire lately Cheesy
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
There are only 3 days left to get bonus 10% HKN token. If you didn't deposit yet hurry up. After that there is no bonuses at all.
💲
can you write in english too? Even google translate will be good hehe
3,125,649 HKNS Token has sold,Hacken collected more than $3 Million USD so far and the ICO still run, I think untill end of ICO all the token will sold out.

More to go guys, i believe 20m is on it's way soon. go devs i believe in you since day one i'll be here supporting till this tokens fly to the moon.

But I hope funding amount will remain around 10 million still 19 days left to join this. Hacken has unique concept but this is surprising to see why this crowdfunding campaign going on to slow. I think now fork has been cancelled so we have chance to get big investment in it.

There is possiblity that Hacken can reach the hard cap by the end of the crowdsale. So we have to wait and see how the marketing team will concentrate on this ICO. When we see potential in the market definitely the price will increase in the market.
If the hard cap not reached, did this project still countinues to develope? If yes so hard cap reached or not this project will give a good thing about cyber security system.

until the end of fees for 19 more days. so I think that the project has all the chances to collect the maximum capitalization.

It will continue because they already reached the soft cap for this platform to move on. the hard cap will only help the project to achieve each milestone much earlier because of the funds.

Probably need to help the project ...
I'll write an article about them in a couple of days ...

good man ,i am waitting for you article ,i think the best way is make viedo , i am a lazy man.

I agree!)
Somehow I'll start and video do.
At me now the PC works slowly.
Because - there will be an article. In Russian I write or in Ukrainian. Smiley
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
With the help of the efforts of hackers and Haken platform it is quite possible to unblock smart contracts of the purse Parity ...

Am I right or not?

If the White Hackers are incentivized, They would be motivated and can find hidden bugs before the can exploited by the black-hat hackers. Should the hacken team launch their platform, we should be seeing little to no hack incidents.

Thanks for the answer!
I understood.
And can they (Haken) thus solve, for example, the above problem?

I think they could because Hacken is compose of different professionals that is knowledgeable in cyber-security and they will build a community of white hat hackers to help them strengthen the firewall, once this community grows then the security will go stronger too.

If you are talking about Hacken burning principle then burning HKN tokens will depend on the users on the platform, there will be 30% charge for each transaction and 15% of it will be burned while other 15% is accumulated for platform development.

Read full details here: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Is this burning principal for appreciation hacken token value???
How cybersecurity professionals and their clients benefits from this principal???
how about Investors???

I do not understand your question?
In the replica above and in the article in the blog said that burning "surplus" will be! Smiley

Yes! Of course, all owners of the token will benefit from this!
Thanks for this image you've shared, now I understand Smiley , this gonna be great for all of us. Good work for this project.

You are welcome!:)

Yes, on this scheme everything is simple and everything is clear.
I wish you success!
With the help of the efforts of hackers and Haken platform it is quite possible to unblock smart contracts of the purse Parity ...

Am I right or not?

If the White Hackers are incentivized, They would be motivated and can find hidden bugs before the can exploited by the black-hat hackers. Should the hacken team launch their platform, we should be seeing little to no hack incidents.

Thanks for the answer!
I understood.
And can they (Haken) thus solve, for example, the above problem?
Activity: 430
I have heard a lot about this project and today I will invest some of my money into the project. I hope to be profitable in this project because in my country they talk a lot about the hacken project because it can apply well in my life.

of course  ,HACKEN worth you to invest. there is 10% for you right now.
Activity: 376
3,125,649 HKNS Token has sold,Hacken collected more than $3 Million USD so far and the ICO still run, I think untill end of ICO all the token will sold out.

More to go guys, i believe 20m is on it's way soon. go devs i believe in you since day one i'll be here supporting till this tokens fly to the moon.

But I hope funding amount will remain around 10 million still 19 days left to join this. Hacken has unique concept but this is surprising to see why this crowdfunding campaign going on to slow. I think now fork has been cancelled so we have chance to get big investment in it.

There is possiblity that Hacken can reach the hard cap by the end of the crowdsale. So we have to wait and see how the marketing team will concentrate on this ICO. When we see potential in the market definitely the price will increase in the market.
If the hard cap not reached, did this project still countinues to develope? If yes so hard cap reached or not this project will give a good thing about cyber security system.

until the end of fees for 19 more days. so I think that the project has all the chances to collect the maximum capitalization.

It will continue because they already reached the soft cap for this platform to move on. the hard cap will only help the project to achieve each milestone much earlier because of the funds.

Probably need to help the project ...
I'll write an article about them in a couple of days ...

good man ,i am waitting for you article ,i think the best way is make viedo , i am a lazy man.
Activity: 314
The Burning Principle is a bright idea for the Hacken ecosystem and now this principle will also implement on Ethereum platform because they see a lot of benefits from it and Hacken listed the advantages behind the Burning principle.

Who Will Benefit and Why?

Community Members Who Bought Hackens

1. Permanently decreasing the amount of coins will cause permanent deflation, which will enable you to buy increasingly more services within Hacken Ecosystem with the same amount of tokens.

2. After burning the critical mass of hackens, the amount of people willing to sell them will decrease exponentially. We expect this ‘critical mass’ to be within the 15–20% of the total amount of Hackens issued during the token sale. This will reward community members for seeing themselves as long term investors.

Security Researchers Providing Services via HackenProof Platform

1. Deflation will improve the accounts receivable, enabling less risks and transaction costs when getting paid for your services.

2. There’s no banking service fee, like the one for cross-border fiat money transfers. Exchanging HKN to BTC will get you access to a whole range of low commissions or commission-free local cash withdrawal options or over-the-counter local Bitcoin solutions.

Blockchain and Cybersecurity Communities

1. Hacken enables transparent financial incentives for talented white hackers willing to improve blockchain security.

2. Fosters cross-pollination of expertise between the blockchain and cybersecurity professionals.

3. Diverts talent from cybercrime and unethical online businesses.

pretty agreed ,this is good for investor who suport HACKEN project,the marketcap is really change small.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
I have heard a lot about this project and today I will invest some of my money into the project. I hope to be profitable in this project because in my country they talk a lot about the hacken project because it can apply well in my life.
Thanks buddy! For investing in this project and support us, your not regret it Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 252

I believe this ico can be success. Because this project has a good future and different with other project.  So many people must be support this project.
Good luck for the team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hacken is the only project among all ico which offers security.
We all want to be safe and secure, it guarantees us Hacken, all need it. Among white hackers are talents which are stronger than black hacks. This project is our future!
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

can we have an estimate of how many tokens are burned every year?
Hacken or Etheteum?

If you are talking about Hacken burning principle then burning HKN tokens will depend on the users on the platform, there will be 30% charge for each transaction and 15% of it will be burned while other 15% is accumulated for platform development.

Read full details here: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
I thought about the number of tokens burned in a year or two.

It is hard to estimate it because the burned tokens will depend on the usage of the Hacken platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

can we have an estimate of how many tokens are burned every year?
Hacken or Etheteum?

I thought about the number of tokens burned in a year or two.
💲
good returns for early investors, yes; but i think late investors could get nice return as well. the project is a long term one, and it will takes a couple of years to bloom, in my opinion
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
The Burning Principle is a bright idea for the Hacken ecosystem and now this principle will also implement on Ethereum platform because they see a lot of benefits from it and Hacken listed the advantages behind the Burning principle.

1. Permanently decreasing the amount of coins will cause permanent deflation, which will enable you to buy increasingly more services within Hacken Ecosystem with the same amount of tokens.

2. After burning the critical mass of hackens, the amount of people willing to sell them will decrease exponentially. We expect this ‘critical mass’ to be within the 15–20% of the total amount of Hackens issued during the token sale. This will reward community members for seeing themselves as long term investors.

1. Deflation will improve the accounts receivable, enabling less risks and transaction costs when getting paid for your services.

2. There’s no banking service fee, like the one for cross-border fiat money transfers. Exchanging HKN to BTC will get you access to a whole range of low commissions or commission-free local cash withdrawal options or over-the-counter local Bitcoin solutions.

1. Hacken enables transparent financial incentives for talented white hackers willing to improve blockchain security.

2. Fosters cross-pollination of expertise between the blockchain and cybersecurity professionals.

Thanks for an excellent amount of information.
I think this project is more than worthy to invest and current scenario of technology demand for more development in near future.The word "SECURITY" very much first thing comes in everyone' mind when they decide to invest in form of money,data etc...

I definitely agree that Security comes first and Hacken is not only offering a strong security but also a great opportunity for their early contributors that help to build this platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The Burning Principle is a bright idea for the Hacken ecosystem and now this principle will also implement on Ethereum platform because they see a lot of benefits from it and Hacken listen the advantages behind the Burning principle.

Thanks for an excellent amount of information.
I think this project is more than worthy to invest and current scenario of technology demand for more development in near future.The word "SECURITY" very much first thing comes in everyone' mind when they decide to invest in form of money,data etc...
Pages:
Jump to: