Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 74. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
3,125,649 HKNS Token has sold,Hacken collected more than $3 Million USD so far and the ICO still run, I think untill end of ICO all the token will sold out.
All of us are looking forward into that. But there is a big chance that  HKN token sold out will happen soon. Let's wait for it Smiley
If they get sold out there wont be any token burned, this could affect the token value. But if the ICO is a success there is a good chance for the token to rise in value anyway. What do you think is best: smaller token supply, or bigger supply but with more people using the tokens? Cheesy Huh
It depends. If you are into Hacken, bigger supply and a lot of people are using will be a good thing because it shows that the project is really successful

Big or small supply won't matter because they have "Burning Principle" that could help the HKN value increase in a long run. if they sold all of the available tokens then they have the enough funds for development and reached the milestone that stated on their Whitepaper.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

can we have an estimate of how many tokens are burned every year?
Hacken or Etheteum?

If you are talking about Hacken burning principle then burning HKN tokens will depend on the users on the platform, there will be 30% charge for each transaction and 15% of it will be burned while other 15% is accumulated for platform development.

Read full details here: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Yeah yeah, can you share videos or any other information about the hacken when they interact with you?
Well. If something happens suddenly, I'll try to make a photo or video report for you.
Nice! Thanks! Your a big help for us Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
this is great news! Many publications evaluate the project positively and give good marks!
Wow. This is so flattering as a supporter of hacken Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
this is great news! Many publications evaluate the project positively and give good marks!
3,125,649 HKNS Token has sold,Hacken collected more than $3 Million USD so far and the ICO still run, I think untill end of ICO all the token will sold out.
All of us are looking forward into that. But there is a big chance that  HKN token sold out will happen soon. Let's wait for it Smiley
If they get sold out there wont be any token burned, this could affect the token value. But if the ICO is a success there is a good chance for the token to rise in value anyway. What do you think is best: smaller token supply, or bigger supply but with more people using the tokens? Cheesy Huh
It depends. If you are into Hacken, bigger supply and a lot of people are using will be a good thing because it shows that the project is really successful
Based on my experienced. Joining into their telegram will provide a lot of information that you wanna know about everything in Hacken. Also you will always be updated whenever there are new happenings in hacken. But of course you must also check their website
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Any information about Hacken in Blockchain Conference Kyiv ?

stay update in thier website hacken.io and check thier FB And twitter pages
I asked about it in the Telegram group. Hacken Team will not attend. They do not have time. They develop Hacken Proof platform .From conferences - Haken lawyers will be at Kyiv Legal Hackers  
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Any information about Hacken in Blockchain Conference Kyiv ?

stay update in thier website hacken.io and check thier FB And twitter pages
Cointelegraph recommends them: https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/hacken
They don't list whoever on their calendar. Is it a good sign?
for what i know, cointelegraph is one of the best crypto news website, so...yes, it's a very good thing!

from the beginning i noticed that Hacken is a good Project that worth our money

i think the official ICO will start in 18 november, right !
Wow. 103 pages in ANN thread! Signs of a perfect project!! Really looking forward to the official launch!! :-)

many contributors joined lately.
Wow. 103 pages in ANN thread! Signs of a perfect project!! Really looking forward to the official launch!! :-)
there are still few weeks before the campaign ends, and it can turns 120 pages or more. And Yes, Hacken is a awesome project.
Activity: 339
Pros:

idea
business model (token usability)
token metrics
token distribution
escrow
burning mechanism (moon)
team
roadmap
bursting social media hype (telegram, bitcointalk, twitter)
legitimacy (linkedin profiles, extensive media coverage (themerkle)
cons:

lack of whitelist for the main sale
lack of KYC
Hacken score: 8/10 (strong buy)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/hacken-the-first-cryptocurrency-and-a-marketplace-for-white-hat-hackers

Nice review for Hacken. It just mean that HKN is a good buy and I am sure that the token value will be consistent because of the burning principle.
Merit: 10
💲
With the help of the efforts of hackers and Haken platform it is quite possible to unblock smart contracts of the purse Parity ...

Am I right or not?

If the White Hackers are incentivized, They would be motivated and can find hidden bugs before the can exploited by the black-hat hackers. Should the hacken team launch their platform, we should be seeing little to no hack incidents.

what do you mean with "should the hacken team launch their platform" ? I thought they were launching for sure. so shouldn't you write "WHEN the hacken team will launch their platform..."?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: