Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 68. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
McAfee Joined HACKEN! INCREDIBLE NEWS! to the moon!

Yea. Its great news for all investors!!
Source pls? I want to read every details regarding to their partnership

more partenerships will be coming soon with hacken, but glad to hear that partenership
Before, they announced that there will be famous person that will joined on their team. I want to confirm if it is really McAffee. Do  you have any info about this?
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
It's great. There are 100 pages in this tread. It's one of the biggest one for projects, that even did not finished ICO.
That's true. I've not able to open my account for one day and when i came back, The tread has now 110 pages. It really seems that hacken has a lot of supporters. Most of the ICOs have only 100+ pages at the end of its campaign.
Activity: 350
Now there is so much talk about black hackers. I think in my country this project was very useful. I will participate

that's good News, welcome to the community of Hacken, we are happy to have you join us in this journery. welcome.

more partenerships will be coming soon with hacken, but glad to hear that partenership
That's it! I can't wait to see the result of there successful on this project, I think they can manage about the hardcap.

yeah agreed, they can, they already have a strong community.

On KickICO.com your eth raised amount is dropping? why is that?Just the other day you had 9700 Eth raised and now it shows 8974 eth, why is that?

It also confuse me but I found an answer on their telegram channel.

Lyubomyr:

Hello, on KickIco Hacken is showing general numbers of our campaign- in btc and eth. Price of btc is changing - so are the general numbers.

i want to ask this question too,but it's clear now , thanks for you share.by the way btc price is really not stable recently.
Oh I see. The movement of btc also affects the movement of eth. Thanks man. I'm also wondering on this part.
hello, a question: I believe the projet concept is great but the collected tokens so far is low.
 What happens if you do not collect the minimum amount of funds together?

Maybe that question will be answered at the end of the ICO.
3,125,649 HKNS Token has sold,Hacken collected more than $3 Million USD so far and the ICO still run, I think untill end of ICO all the token will sold out.
All of us are looking forward into that. But there is a big chance that  HKN token sold out will happen soon. Let's wait for it Smiley

Where do you see the amount of fees? On the site, I for some reason do not see it.

Here is the link.  https://www.orderbook.io/#/
Yes, that link provided by qwerty is one way to check total sold of their token and remaining days of the sale
http://Http://vote.d10e.biz vote for hacken !

i wanted to Vote but the above link that you provided not working
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

please clarify how there to vote? I click on the vote ended and nothing happens
Merit: 10
💲
hello, a question: I believe the projet concept is great but the collected tokens so far is low.
Hacken reaches soft cap

Thanks for the answer. Exactly. 1.5 million dollars have already collected, but I hope that the project will reach the hard cap
Total Tokens Bought

QUESTION: are you sure only 3183678 tokens were sold?

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35769/hacken you will see 9094.85 ETH raised in the ICO

On Kickico site, it says there are 20.000.000 HKN for sale and 1HKN=1$

On their site, it says there are only 10.000.000 HKN and the unsold tokens, will be burn.

What is the total supply after all, and how much did they sold until now?

Thank you.
to see how many tokens will be burned we must wait the end of the ICO, as only then they will burn the unsold tokens
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hacken reaches soft cap

Thanks for the answer. Exactly. 1.5 million dollars have already collected, but I hope that the project will reach the hard cap
Total Tokens Bought

QUESTION: are you sure only 3183678 tokens were sold?

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35769/hacken you will see 9094.85 ETH raised in the ICO

On Kickico site, it says there are 20.000.000 HKN for sale and 1HKN=1$

On their site, it says there are only 10.000.000 HKN and the unsold tokens, will be burn.

What is the total supply after all, and how much did they sold until now?

Thank you.
💲
i think that's a next level jump. It's not a good news for investors, it puts HACKENS platform on a whole new level
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

💲
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
Pages:
Jump to: