Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 71. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
good returns for early investors, yes; but i think late investors could get nice return as well. the project is a long term one, and it will takes a couple of years to bloom, in my opinion

agreed, the Project is For long term investors.

If you are talking about Hacken burning principle then burning HKN tokens will depend on the users on the platform, there will be 30% charge for each transaction and 15% of it will be burned while other 15% is accumulated for platform development.

Read full details here: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Is this burning principal for appreciation hacken token value???
How cybersecurity professionals and their clients benefits from this principal???
how about Investors???

I do not understand your question?
In the replica above and in the article in the blog said that burning "surplus" will be! Smiley

Yes! Of course, all owners of the token will benefit from this!
wow thank you for giving this  information its look great and we can understand well.

this explaination makes me more ambitious and welling to hold HKN Tokens For long term.
great.
On KickICO.com your eth raised amount is dropping? why is that?Just the other day you had 9700 Eth raised and now it shows 8974 eth, why is that?

It also confuse me but I found an answer on their telegram channel.

Lyubomyr:

Hello, on KickIco Hacken is showing general numbers of our campaign- in btc and eth. Price of btc is changing - so are the general numbers.

great answer
can you write in english too? Even google translate will be good hehe

My level of English is not sufficient to write quality articles.. unfortunately.  Embarrassed

=)

Regarding the article bounty i think this category allows you to write in all languages
Activity: 314
On KickICO.com your eth raised amount is dropping? why is that?Just the other day you had 9700 Eth raised and now it shows 8974 eth, why is that?

Lyubomyr:

Hello, on KickIco Hacken is showing general numbers of our campaign- in btc and eth. Price of btc is changing - so are the general numbers.

i want to ask this question too,but it's clear now , thanks for you share.by the way btc price is really not stable recently.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

Lyubomyr:

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
that is a good concept for token price appreciation. i hope it will work as intended, but i'm sure it will. Devs have surely put a lot of thought into this system

I am not very clear with this burning process. Please explain me. If I buy 100 tokens in ICO. Later if i wish to transfer 100 tokens to my secure wallet MEW (MyEtherWallet), Do I have to pay transaction fees of 30%? Does it mean that I will loose 30 tokens straight away?

After the end of ICO withdrawal of HKN token will be available in orderbook and it doesn't have any transaction fee on transferring in listed exchanges or any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW.

The 30% service fee will only affect HackenProof platform not the investors token.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
that is a good concept for token price appreciation. i hope it will work as intended, but i'm sure it will. Devs have surely put a lot of thought into this system

I am not very clear with this burning process. Please explain me. If I buy 100 tokens in ICO. Later if i wish to transfer 100 tokens to my secure wallet MEW (MyEtherWallet), Do I have to pay transaction fees of 30%? Does it mean that I will loose 30 tokens straight away?
Merit: 10
💲

If you are talking about Hacken burning principle then burning HKN tokens will depend on the users on the platform, there will be 30% charge for each transaction and 15% of it will be burned while other 15% is accumulated for platform development.

Read full details here: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Is this burning principal for appreciation hacken token value???
How cybersecurity professionals and their clients benefits from this principal???
how about Investors???

I do not understand your question?
In the replica above and in the article in the blog said that burning "surplus" will be! Smiley

Yes! Of course, all owners of the token will benefit from this!
wow thank you for giving this  information its look great and we can understand well.
Activity: 314
can you write in english too? Even google translate will be good hehe

My level of English is not sufficient to write quality articles.. unfortunately.  Embarrassed

=)

no problem , i will use google translate when i read your article,also i will translate to english ,copyright of you.
Activity: 430
There are only 3 days left to get bonus 10% HKN token. If you didn't deposit yet hurry up. After that there is no bonuses at all.

Thank you for reminding me about the bonus. I just wanted to invest in the project in the coming days. It's worth hurry.

welcome,also i remind you don't forget to join on hacken social media so you can receive  update news about Hacken
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
how many token have been sold out now and what is the maximum goal the hacken have to achieve in the ico period..?
i have seen the kick ico platform already reached 8655 Eth and the hardcap is 67100 Eth...is this right..?
https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35769/hacken
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
thread is nice, looks like a big ptoject . this project has a concept that many people need in the world of cryptocurrency, I am very interested in hacking ecosystem, I also meliat good price of tokens, I hope I enter in one part of this team
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
3,125,649 HKNS Token has sold,Hacken collected more than $3 Million USD so far and the ICO still run, I think untill end of ICO all the token will sold out.

More to go guys, i believe 20m is on it's way soon. go devs i believe in you since day one i'll be here supporting till this tokens fly to the moon.

But I hope funding amount will remain around 10 million still 19 days left to join this. Hacken has unique concept but this is surprising to see why this crowdfunding campaign going on to slow. I think now fork has been cancelled so we have chance to get big investment in it.

There is possiblity that Hacken can reach the hard cap by the end of the crowdsale. So we have to wait and see how the marketing team will concentrate on this ICO. When we see potential in the market definitely the price will increase in the market.
If the hard cap not reached, did this project still countinues to develope? If yes so hard cap reached or not this project will give a good thing about cyber security system.

until the end of fees for 19 more days. so I think that the project has all the chances to collect the maximum capitalization.

It will continue because they already reached the soft cap for this platform to move on. the hard cap will only help the project to achieve each milestone much earlier because of the funds.

Probably need to help the project ...
I'll write an article about them in a couple of days ...

Yes, it is a good sign because many people are writing positive news about the project. I think Hacken is good potential coon, so market will expand with the Hacken community.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
There are only 3 days left to get bonus 10% HKN token. If you didn't deposit yet hurry up. After that there is no bonuses at all.

Thank you for reminding me about the bonus. I just wanted to invest in the project in the coming days. It's worth hurry.
Activity: 430
3,125,649 HKNS Token has sold,Hacken collected more than $3 Million USD so far and the ICO still run, I think untill end of ICO all the token will sold out.

More to go guys, i believe 20m is on it's way soon. go devs i believe in you since day one i'll be here supporting till this tokens fly to the moon.

But I hope funding amount will remain around 10 million still 19 days left to join this. Hacken has unique concept but this is surprising to see why this crowdfunding campaign going on to slow. I think now fork has been cancelled so we have chance to get big investment in it.

There is possiblity that Hacken can reach the hard cap by the end of the crowdsale. So we have to wait and see how the marketing team will concentrate on this ICO. When we see potential in the market definitely the price will increase in the market.
If the hard cap not reached, did this project still countinues to develope? If yes so hard cap reached or not this project will give a good thing about cyber security system.

until the end of fees for 19 more days. so I think that the project has all the chances to collect the maximum capitalization.

It will continue because they already reached the soft cap for this platform to move on. the hard cap will only help the project to achieve each milestone much earlier because of the funds.

Probably need to help the project ...
I'll write an article about them in a couple of days ...

good man ,i am waitting for you article ,i think the best way is make viedo , i am a lazy man.

I agree!)
Somehow I'll start and video do.
At me now the PC works slowly.
Because - there will be an article. In Russian I write or in Ukrainian. Smiley

hurry up man , big support for HACKEN project ,i think you should pm dev , i think he will give you gifts
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
I have heard a lot about this project and today I will invest some of my money into the project. I hope to be profitable in this project because in my country they talk a lot about the hacken project because it can apply well in my life.

of course  ,HACKEN worth you to invest. there is 10% for you right now.

Individuals and SME's will really benefit from the Hacken platform so you made a great decision on joining their ecosystem, you are now part of the Hacken community and helping the world to be more secured.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146

i'm considering buying some more honestly. THis ICO is spreading like wildfire lately Cheesy

Grab it now while you have chance cos we don't know when the whales take their action, once they make a move and participate in this token sale then all HKN will be sold out Wink
Pages:
Jump to: