Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 67. (Read 87316 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Good job on partnership with John! Hacken is killing it Cool
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I really like the fact how actively the team is taking forward the project in terms of marketing and getting new partnerships, i am sure they will be working big time on the development of the product as well, hacken is definitely taken as a high quality project by the community.

what long-term perspectives do you see for HACKEN?
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
the project idea, FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS ,and the team behind project.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
i think that's a next level jump. It's not a good news for investors, it puts HACKENS platform on a whole new level
That's right,but this is a good news for us and for the project, because we haven't heard that we have an investors this past few days.
McAfee Joined HACKEN! INCREDIBLE NEWS! to the moon!

Yea. Its great news for all investors!!
Source pls? I want to read every details regarding to their partnership

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cybersecurity-legend-john-mcafee-partners-hacken-chase-new-cryptocurrency-1647308
For the first time it was announced at Ukrainian Blockchain Day.
Oh thanks for this information, we could not find the other sites information and news about hacken industries/projects.

please clarify how there to vote? I click on the vote ended and nothing happens
the voting is ended, they say about the sites, but good news hacken is in the 3rd place Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cybersecurity-legend-john-mcafee-partners-hacken-chase-new-cryptocurrency-1647308

That's amazing news!  We have an official endorsement from one of the pioneers of security.

awsome news for me, HACKEN is good innovative project  ,there is good team  background

of course ,when i first look at HACKEN project ,i decide to support this project ,invest and join campaign of project.

if this is really true, then this is great news! I hope so. that the fees will end prematurely.
Activity: 430

That's amazing news!  We have an official endorsement from one of the pioneers of security.

awsome news for me, HACKEN is good innovative project  ,there is good team  background

of course ,when i first look at HACKEN project ,i decide to support this project ,invest and join campaign of project.

There's still a long way to go for HACKEN, and hopefully it will reach its goals in a certain amount of time, both for the team and for the investor!
Activity: 376

Activity: 314

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hello, a question: I believe the projet concept is great but the collected tokens so far is low.
 What happens if you do not collect the minimum amount of funds together?
I think if the difference between the soft cap and the funds collected are too great they will stop it and they will return those funds collected but as of now the soft cap has been reach Smiley
At present, although the market is relatively weak, HACKEN's overall sales are not bad. I have been involved in the investment. I think this will be an ideal project.

Project seems to be interesting because we have seen good innovative project and good team in the background. Surely at the end of the crowdsale the minimum target of hard cap will easily reach.
First of all I'll read Whitepaper. After that I will be able to conversations.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
hello, a question: I believe the projet concept is great but the collected tokens so far is low.
 What happens if you do not collect the minimum amount of funds together?
I think if the difference between the soft cap and the funds collected are too great they will stop it and they will return those funds collected but as of now the soft cap has been reach Smiley
At present, although the market is relatively weak, HACKEN's overall sales are not bad. I have been involved in the investment. I think this will be an ideal project.

Project seems to be interesting because we have seen good innovative project and good team in the background. Surely at the end of the crowdsale the minimum target of hard cap will easily reach.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Decided to examine this project closer. First time I saw it, read a little and forgot. But this is very interesting direction for me, especially white hackers - cool guys Smiley
Activity: 430

more partenerships will be coming soon with hacken, but glad to hear that partenership
Before, they announced that there will be famous person that will joined on their team. I want to confirm if it is really McAffee. Do  you have any info about this?

Very interesting news. Is there evidence that this person joins the project?

where is the Source news from ,i want to check by myself ,look like HACKEN want to da to moon ,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

more partenerships will be coming soon with hacken, but glad to hear that partenership
Before, they announced that there will be famous person that will joined on their team. I want to confirm if it is really McAffee. Do  you have any info about this?

Very interesting news. Is there evidence that this person joins the project?
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

Activity: 350
Activity: 350
Now there is so much talk about black hackers. I think in my country this project was very useful. I will participate

This is indeed a worthy project. Having Hacken that build a wall and protect our accounts to the black hat hackers is what we need nowadays to become secure when it comes in cyberworld.

hachers won't find anyway to hack anymore thanks to this project
Pages:
Jump to: