Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 78. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
most of altcoin pump today after btcoin fork cancel ,i think more people will join HACKEN ,the community is growing
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Any information about Hacken in Blockchain Conference Kyiv ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
It might be too soon, but do you guys know in what exchanges hacken is going to be(apart from orderbook)?

For sure they will listed in some big exchanges after the ICO ends,

as we know major market not list new project tokens recently ,but hope they will list HACKEN ,because i think this project is the best one in 2017.
agreed! not just in 2017 but in the future, they going smoothly for now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
It's great. There are 100 pages in this tread. It's one of the biggest one for projects, that even did not finished ICO.

It just shows that there are lot of supporters in this project and believing on what Hacken can do.

Yes! I think this will be successfull until ICO ends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
i wonder if the devs are white hat hackers themselves  Grin Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The best thing i like about Hacken is that the team is actively marketing the project, it was great to see the Hacken tram introduce the project in the Dubai safe city conference.
oh i didn't know that. where did you read that? dubai conference seems like a big shot

it's great that the team is engaged in the project, although they have not yet collected the full amount. I think that with such developers the project is waiting for a great future.
💲
The best thing i like about Hacken is that the team is actively marketing the project, it was great to see the Hacken tram introduce the project in the Dubai safe city conference.
oh i didn't know that. where did you read that? dubai conference seems like a big shot
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
It's great. There are 100 pages in this tread. It's one of the biggest one for projects, that even did not finished ICO.

It just shows that there are lot of supporters in this project and believing on what Hacken can do.

Not only the pages on this thread are increasing but also the community is growing, if you are part of their telegram channel you can see that there are lots of members and new people joining the group everyday.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Hacken will be listed on Kuna Exchande and some another exchanges for the start of tradeing.I think this is not a problem.

The Hacken team are busy developing the product now but they have an Spanish company that handles the Hacken placement on major exchanges so it will not be a problem getting listed on different exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Hacken will be listed on Kuna Exchande and some another exchanges for the start of tradeing.I think this is not a problem.
💲
I do not think that getting listed on exchanges will be a issue for Hacken, i am sure it will be listed on decent exchanges to start with like liqui, hitbtc and the new good one kucoin.
for some exchange you just have to pay to get listed. since HKN raised a lot of money, they could pay the first exchange to list them, easy
Activity: 234
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I do not think that getting listed on exchanges will be a issue for Hacken, i am sure it will be listed on decent exchanges to start with like liqui, hitbtc and the new good one kucoin.
💲
if it can make it in the top 100 being listed on bittrex should be easy
Activity: 314
It might be too soon, but do you guys know in what exchanges hacken is going to be(apart from orderbook)?

For sure they will listed in some big exchanges after the ICO ends,

as we know major market not list new project tokens recently ,but hope they will list HACKEN ,because i think this project is the best one in 2017.

i think hit bittrex and polo is not easy ,but hit liqui, binance is easy for HACKEN
Activity: 376
i believe that ANY buisness that has a website or internet based platform, could use hacken's services

right ,i think especial service in cryptoworld ,smart contract security ,etc
💲
i believe that ANY buisness that has a website or internet based platform, could use hacken's services
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
What kind of industries or ventures can accept Hacken products???
This will definitely encourage investors to make investment,as demand of cyber security products rise rapidly since last few years.Every big venture want security of funds as well as other valuable data related things required security.

Good question.
And, yes!
Any business is interested in supporting the crypto community to protect it.
In the first case, the business associated with electronic payments.
what kind of electronic payment?hacken is focusing to protect those only business who supporting crypto community?

As I think once Hacken product help one kind of business say cryptocurrencies or electronic payments successfully then it will be able to provide help to any business.
This blog on medium help us to understand the utility of Hacken product.
https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-ecosystem-and-its-utility-for-customers-4ed747c1db8a
Pages:
Jump to: