Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 77. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Cointelegraph recommends them: https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/hacken
They don't list whoever on their calendar. Is it a good sign?

i have never seen this website before ,is it have many user ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
for what i know, cointelegraph is one of the best crypto news website, so...yes, it's a very good thing!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
💲
this is a good idea, but we need it live to see how it will work Cheesy
it's almost there! less than a month and we will se how it performs on the coin market and on the security services market
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
And why there is no separate bounty branch? Codes for signing in Google documents, conditions of bounty in the Medium. It's very difficult.
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
this is a good idea, but we need it live to see how it will work Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Hope they will release another video like this or implement another Q&A. I would watch live this time
I think a lot of people wanted to take part in such an event.It would be nice to be  announced in advance in this topic.
💲
i bit unrealistic to think it won't come back again. But i think HKN has its own market
Activity: 234
the bitcoin fork is suspended right now ,is this good chance for HACKEN ?

we should say it will come back if there is an exact date, but for now there is still no exact date.

hope it will not come back again , my altcoins in wallet is crying everyday when btc pump and pump . it's really good chance for HACKEN ,

Hope it will come back at least 6 month later, or more. When 90% of users will accept it and without split and shitcoins.
Activity: 430

we should say it will come back if there is an exact date, but for now there is still no exact date.

hope it will not come back again , my altcoins in wallet is crying everyday when btc pump and pump . it's really good chance for HACKEN ,
Activity: 376

Activity: 314
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
i wonder if the devs are white hat hackers themselves  Grin Grin
I think so, maybe they are  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 243
Have you guys watched the LIVE Q&A interview of the Hacken CEO
sadly I didn't make it in time to participate
because they awarded 300 HKN tokens for
the best live chat question but
I've learned a lot about this project
just by watching it Wink

thank you for sharing, i will watch this to to catch some information and thing to learn.
Thank you for this. This is timely since I'am newly supporter of hacken and i have a lot of questions still.
Same here, I got more knowledge and information about on this interview video, and I want to learn more so that I can support them until the Bounty Campaign ends. BTW thanks for sharing.

Sad that i didn't turn up to to watch this video and participate the live Q and A. It will be an educational video for sure and will be very helpful for those who are really want to learn more about hacken.
Hope they will release another video like this or implement another Q&A. I would watch live this time
Activity: 314
Sir,
Which exchanges do you gonna promote this token after you launch the Project?

They didn't announce about any exchange yet but after completion of the ICO it Automatically listed in the exchanges. It will take some time to get listed in major exchanges.
Not Automatically I think need some time 1 day or maybe a week, but Hacken will be listed in exchange, maybe the first exchange is orderbook and I'm not use orderbook routine.

Many people still don't use the order book exchange. Some time it will take delay to list in the exchanges but it is becoming more reputable when it hits exchanges. Slowly the Hacken is going to hit the hard cap.

most altcoin price pump after this no btcoin fork ,many investor come back ,i think HACKEN will quickly reach the hardcap
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hacken token sale updates here already 9,748 Eth raised withing 8th days..so why not you guys invest here..

It's now time to get 15% bonus don't miss out this opportunities ...look into below..

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Sir,

They didn't announce about any exchange yet but after completion of the ICO it Automatically listed in the exchanges. It will take some time to get listed in major exchanges.
Not Automatically I think need some time 1 day or maybe a week, but Hacken will be listed in exchange, maybe the first exchange is orderbook and I'm not use orderbook routine.

Many people still don't use the order book exchange. Some time it will take delay to list in the exchanges but it is becoming more reputable when it hits exchanges. Slowly the Hacken is going to hit the hard cap.
Activity: 376
Sir,

no, it will Automatically  list by etherdelta , but this not official announce market ,we should wait for major one.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Sir,

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Sir,

Pages:
Jump to: