Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 79. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
It might be too soon, but do you guys know in what exchanges hacken is going to be(apart from orderbook)?

For sure they will listed in some big exchanges after the ICO ends,

as we know major market not list new project tokens recently ,but hope they will list HACKEN ,because i think this project is the best one in 2017.

every exchange have their own criteria to list a coin. many of these criteria come down to how much they pay lol
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
It might be too soon, but do you guys know in what exchanges hacken is going to be(apart from orderbook)?

as we know major market not list new project tokens recently ,but hope they will list HACKEN ,because i think this project is the best one in 2017.
Activity: 430
Do hacken team has some patch up with https://www.orderbook.io ? , i see for every bounty we need to have an account with orderbook and it is a must do. I am just fascinated by the idea behind the project as 2% of ICO pool is registered for the campaigns and very less people seems interested, anyways i am good with my Eidoo love :0

i must tell you the truth, bounty pool reduce 2% to 1% now, it's better for investor right!
Yes this is good for investor, but maybe some member of bounty will mad, for me if this is the best for Hacken it does not matter to me.

I read the hacken blog about bounty not reduce from 2% to 1% but from 3% to 1% and the rest 2% for new bounty catagories.

bounty is needed for any great project , bounty hunter will work hard for project promation ,so the community will grow day by day .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Do hacken team has some patch up with https://www.orderbook.io ? , i see for every bounty we need to have an account with orderbook and it is a must do. I am just fascinated by the idea behind the project as 2% of ICO pool is registered for the campaigns and very less people seems interested, anyways i am good with my Eidoo love :0

i must tell you the truth, bounty pool reduce 2% to 1% now, it's better for investor right!
Yes this is good for investor, but maybe some member of bounty will mad, for me if this is the best for Hacken it does not matter to me.

I read the hacken blog about bounty not reduce from 2% to 1% but from 3% to 1% and the rest 2% for new bounty catagories.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
I will do my best to support the hacken until the end of campaign.
Thanks for supporting the hacken, thought we don't have much enough money to invest we are fully support this project thru this campaign. And I think they going smoothly now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Sir,
Which exchanges do you gonna promote this token after you launch the Project?

I think that the stock exchange will be called after the end of fees. In order not to give hope.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
i guess orderbook was the easiest and safest platform to start their ICO on
Yes it is! I've been recently registered in orderbook.oi.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Sir,
Which exchanges do you gonna promote this token after you launch the Project?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Totally they allocated 3% for the bounty pool because total supply of Hacken is only 20millions, that's why they allocated only 3% for the bounty 600,000$. The value of each token is 1$.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Me too. Although I have 2 weeks left to support hacken, I will make sure that I will contribute on this project. Looking forward to see hacken on the top in the near future
💲
I am optimistic, hacken will rival ethereum and bitcoin. But we need to make more volume in orderbook. let's support the hack to achieve that goal.

agreed, as long as all investor hold thier Tokens For long term, For sure the volume will increase, and the project will success as well.

i'm a super holder. with every coin i buy i intend to hold for at least 2-3 years. i'm looking at 2021 cryptomarket here

that's good to hear from you, we are all here to keep moving Forward with hacking.
I am optimistic, hacken will rival ethereum and bitcoin. But we need to make more volume in orderbook. let's support the hack to achieve that goal.

agreed, as long as all investor hold thier Tokens For long term, For sure the volume will increase, and the project will success as well.
i would love to buy more HKN but i'm out of money ahah
Me too. I really want to invest into this great project. If I just have money to buy

as long as you don't have many to invest in hacken, please join the bounty program and contribute and get some Tokens, via this link in meduim you will all the info about the bounty,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hackenio-steemit-medium-and-reddit-bounty-2258639

https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db 

Have you guys watched the LIVE Q&A interview of the Hacken CEO
sadly I didn't make it in time to participate
because they awarded 300 HKN tokens for
the best live chat question but
I've learned a lot about this project
just by watching it Wink

thank you for sharing, i will watch this to to catch some information and thing to learn.
Thank you for this. This is timely since I'am newly supporter of hacken and i have a lot of questions still.
Same here, I got more knowledge and information about on this interview video, and I want to learn more so that I can support them until the Bounty Campaign ends. BTW thanks for sharing.

that's it guys a whole overview about hacken, i like the interview so much, it gives me a lot of data regarding your ICO, to success, good luck

Undoubtedly for investors this is good news. So we will protect ourselves from falling prices on stock exchanges.

you can't just an ICO if it is good or not or if it is affiliated with orderbook or an other exchange but you can judge it with its Fautures, is it has a working product or not, large Team or not, i think hacken has some great features, and if you read the whitepaper you will see all that,
The First in its kind, i like the idea and the Team behind it, to success

Hacken Ecosystem is a community driven business organization created to nourish the connection between blockchain and cybersecurity communities, promote hacker ethics and encourage legitimate research of computer networks and software.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Undoubtedly for investors this is good news. So we will protect ourselves from falling prices on stock exchanges.
💲
Pages:
Jump to: