Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 80. (Read 87316 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Do hacken team has some patch up with https://www.orderbook.io ? , i see for every bounty we need to have an account with orderbook and it is a must do. I am just fascinated by the idea behind the project as 2% of ICO pool is registered for the campaigns and very less people seems interested, anyways i am good with my Eidoo love :0

i must tell you the truth, bounty pool reduce 2% to 1% now, it's better for investor right!

No it wasn't reduced. It's just that half (1%) of total bounty pool (2%) was reserved for new activities.

** IMPORTANT UPDATE — WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS.

where can i see more details?

Here - https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Do hacken team has some patch up with https://www.orderbook.io ? , i see for every bounty we need to have an account with orderbook and it is a must do. I am just fascinated by the idea behind the project as 2% of ICO pool is registered for the campaigns and very less people seems interested, anyways i am good with my Eidoo love :0

i must tell you the truth, bounty pool reduce 2% to 1% now, it's better for investor right!

No it wasn't reduced. It's just that half (1%) of total bounty pool (2%) was reserved for new activities.

** IMPORTANT UPDATE — WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS.

where can i see more details?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
They make good investment. Congratulations team. Of course it could be even more, but it's not going to be an investment anymore when ICOs have always recovered at half the price nowadays. TaaS team also gave 500 eth support if I did not remember it wrong. I see that TaaS supports effective projects. It looks like a profitable project.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

i don't care about it ,I will also do my best to support the hacken.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I would like to reserve the ukrainian translation if you are interested
Activity: 430

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
They make good investment. Congratulations team. Of course it could be even more, but it's not going to be an investment anymore when ICOs have always recovered at half the price nowadays. TaaS team also gave 500 eth support if I did not remember it wrong. I see that TaaS supports effective projects. It looks like a profitable project.
💲
I will do my best to support the hacken until the end of campaign.
yup, i'm actively following on social media, expecially twitter. they are making a good campaign so far
Activity: 339
i guess orderbook was the easiest and safest platform to start their ICO on

Yes as it is an Ambisafe development and Orderbook is the most secure Ethereum token exchange to buy, sell and trade ETH Tokens and exclusive ICO tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I will do my best to support the hacken until the end of campaign.
💲
i guess orderbook was the easiest and safest platform to start their ICO on
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
💲
yea, bounty is super important. I personally joined some bounties for hacken
Activity: 314
I am optimistic, hacken will rival ethereum and bitcoin. But we need to make more volume in orderbook. let's support the hack to achieve that goal.
Correct, and the best way to support Hacken will be by investing with HKN. Their scheme is unique and will benefit most of companies in the blockchain industry.
Yes. there's a lot of possibilities that HKN can be aligned with top tokens soon. But we must support Hacken first to achieve that goal. Since I don't have money to invest, I'm supporting hacken through bounty Campaign.
Me  also. Since I don't have money to invest, my best way to help hacken is to join their signature campaign. By that, other member of bitcointalk can see my signature and have and idea about this ICO 
I also really only support through bounty, I also do not have the money to buy a token hacken, maybe at a later time. if I already have capital for investment

right ,but i think bounty is gift for your hard work , project promation is need for success.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am optimistic, hacken will rival ethereum and bitcoin. But we need to make more volume in orderbook. let's support the hack to achieve that goal.
Correct, and the best way to support Hacken will be by investing with HKN. Their scheme is unique and will benefit most of companies in the blockchain industry.
Yes. there's a lot of possibilities that HKN can be aligned with top tokens soon. But we must support Hacken first to achieve that goal. Since I don't have money to invest, I'm supporting hacken through bounty Campaign.
Me  also. Since I don't have money to invest, my best way to help hacken is to join their signature campaign. By that, other member of bitcointalk can see my signature and have and idea about this ICO 
I also really only support through bounty, I also do not have the money to buy a token hacken, maybe at a later time. if I already have capital for investment

I believe this post is too ambitous for this time, but who are we to tell. since all of the things we use to think impossible before are now possible. But i still believe hacken will be very good project after all.
Activity: 430
Tell me, please, where can I read more details about the Bounty campaign of Facebook and Twitter? how many posts, reposts need to be done per week?

Please read this post  - https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
There's all the information.
Understood!)thank you very much!)

welcome to HACKEN community , hope you can joined this project as quickly as possible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Have you guys watched the LIVE Q&A interview of the Hacken CEO
sadly I didn't make it in time to participate
because they awarded 300 HKN tokens for
the best live chat question but
I've learned a lot about this project
just by watching it Wink

thank you for sharing, i will watch this to to catch some information and thing to learn.
Thank you for this. This is timely since I'am newly supporter of hacken and i have a lot of questions still.
Same here, I got more knowledge and information about on this interview video, and I want to learn more so that I can support them until the Bounty Campaign ends. BTW thanks for sharing.

Sad that i didn't turn up to to watch this video and participate the live Q and A. It will be an educational video for sure and will be very helpful for those who are really want to learn more about hacken.
Activity: 728
Tell me, please, where can I read more details about the Bounty campaign of Facebook and Twitter? how many posts, reposts need to be done per week?

Please read this post  - https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
There's all the information.
Understood!)thank you very much!)
Pages:
Jump to: